MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Do the girls ever progress pass novice in the club? Are the movies at the store useful at this point or something for the future?
All my girls are at bar master level, but you have to change their level manually, and it takes A LOT of work in the club for the girls to get to bar master level. Whether they are at novice level or bar master level doesn't change anything as far as can see. Hopefully it will become useful later on. It could be a good way to control how lewd the girls can be in the club or how much money they make etc.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
All my girls are at bar master level, but you have to change their level manually, and it takes A LOT of work in the club for the girls to get to bar master level. Whether they are at novice level or bar master level doesn't change anything as far as can see. Hopefully it will become useful later on. It could be a good way to control how lewd the girls can be in the club or how much money they make etc.
The girls with the bartender class will make more money when working in the bar. That's about it for now. The other possible classes might change the income, the reputation gain, girl's lust, what you might see when they work in the club by visiting or checking surveillance cameras (which are not yet in the game, but will eventually become an unlockable feature).

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
The girls with the bartender class will make more money when working in the bar. That's about it for now. The other possible classes might change the income, the reputation gain, girl's lust, what you might see when they work in the club by visiting or checking surveillance cameras (which are not yet in the game, but will eventually become an unlockable feature).
Those new features, can't come fast enough. :)

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
What about club rating? The reputation increases, but I'm at 0 rating. What does the girls attitude (focused, flirty, happy, horny) do in the game?

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
What about club rating? The reputation increases, but I'm at 0 rating. What does the girls attitude (focused, flirty, happy, horny) do in the game?
Club rating goes up and down among other, depending on whether you the the girls side or not when there is a dispute with a customer when you check up on the girls in the club.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
The club rating's not really implemented yet, but it will increase as you fulfill the requirements for each level (club reputation, built rooms etc). That is to say it will increase once it's properly implemented. It isn't yet.
Girls' attitudes affect the income, their mood and which stats will go up/down. Most of the attitudes are selected semi-randomly based on their mood, but the girl you spend time with in the club each night will usually get an attitude defined by how you interacted with them.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
where can Carter buy workout clothes for that? I've clicked everything in Town there is, and that option never appears. Nor does he ever seem to have an online optoion for shopping.

also tried to follow the walkthrough for the trial....upon presenting the Coroners Report, the Judge questions its relevanacy and then scripted proceedings lead me nowhere. I get no input options to respond and the evidence winds up being ignored. And there was NOTHING to present to Lady Slutham, re why James might not have been leaving her.

Last edited:

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
where can Carter buy workout clothes for that? I've clicked everything in Town there is, and that option never appears. Nor does he ever seem to have an online optoion for shopping.
As far as I remember it's in the convenient store. Click shop and it should be under miscellaneous if I remember correct.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Been playing a lot the last few days and while enjoying it, there seems to be a lack of explanation on how things work.

There are a lot of hidden traits and no way to track what level they are.

I can't seem to get Serena to do the "naughty" research? I keep asking and it keeps saying I don't have her trust and I get the hint that I "know what I need to do", but, I don't. I've got her trust to 20, is that not good enough?

Will there be a way to check the girls club values without waiting to the end of day summary, which is only for the girls that were working. The values don't seem to get to 100, they quit increasing around 98 and everyone remains novice.

I get a summons from Amanda that one of the girls needs help and one of the choices is tutoring on Sat. in library in the afternoon, but nothing ever appears.

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
I'm wondering how to get these images:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm also trying to figure out what subjects are best for each girl to get their grades up. I don't know if there are any hints in game other than trial and error (or maybe I'm remembering wrong about how that works). I've mostly just been doing one energy in each subject since all 6 have been available and some of the girls are doing great but a few are way behind.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022

I'm also trying to figure out what subjects are best for each girl to get their grades up. I don't know if there are any hints in game other than trial and error (or maybe I'm remembering wrong about how that works). I've mostly just been doing one energy in each subject since all 6 have been available and some of the girls are doing great but a few are way behind.
The first one I think is from a promotion or the intro.
The second one you get when you have spyed enough on the girl in the restroom.
The last one is from the bar in the club

As far as I remember it doesn't matter which subject you pick, but different girls attend different classes as far as I remember.

This game is really lacking walk thorough's and there aren't many hints in the game unfortunately.

Reactions: dmmt

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
The first one I think is from a promotion or the intro.
The second one you get when you have spyed enough on the girl in the restroom.
The last one is from the bar in the club

As far as I remember it doesn't matter which subject you pick, but different girls attend different classes as far as I remember.

This game is really lacking walk thorough's and there aren't many hints in the game unfortunately.
I agree with that; hopefully there's some more specific criteria as I feel like I've spied on Hermione and had Samantha in the bar plenty at this point. I did find the first image though; on the first night at the school, when the nurse comes to your house, if you don't finish with her, you have the option to masturbate and you fantasize about the girls in leotards.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I agree with that; hopefully there's some more specific criteria as I feel like I've spied on Hermione and had Samantha in the bar plenty at this point. I did find the first image though; on the first night at the school, when the nurse comes to your house, if you don't finish with her, you have the option to masturbate and you fantasize about the girls in leotards.
If I'm not mistaken. The Samantha bar scene happens when you accept drink, customer appears and agree to drinking contest with a kiss from Sam as prize. If corruption high enough and you win it happens.

Peiper

Nov 6, 2017
That makes at least 2 of us. I MUCH prefer, her originl hair.
I originally liked her first hair style more than the new one, so I can understand your preference. The new one has grown on me, however, and I definitely prefer the new style now.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021

also tried to follow the walkthrough for the trial....upon presenting the Coroners Report, the Judge questions its relevanacy and then scripted proceedings lead me nowhere. I get no input options to respond and the evidence winds up being ignored. And there was NOTHING to present to Lady Slutham, re why James might not have been leaving her.
If it's not in the store's inventory in the town, let me know. It shouldn't disappear on its own, but others have also complained about some items going missing, and I'm guessing rollback is causing some havoc with the variables.

As for the trial, at least some people have missed the arrows in the evidence view. Also, to what statement were you presenting the report? You need to present it to a statement that specifically conflicts it. And in case you don't like the Ace Attorney bit, I think I added an option to just skip to the end when you're going into the courtroom.

Been playing a lot the last few days and while enjoying it, there seems to be a lack of explanation on how things work.

There are a lot of hidden traits and no way to track what level they are.

I can't seem to get Serena to do the "naughty" research? I keep asking and it keeps saying I don't have her trust and I get the hint that I "know what I need to do", but, I don't. I've got her trust to 20, is that not good enough?

Will there be a way to check the girls club values without waiting to the end of day summary, which is only for the girls that were working. The values don't seem to get to 100, they quit increasing around 98 and everyone remains novice.

I get a summons from Amanda that one of the girls needs help and one of the choices is tutoring on Sat. in library in the afternoon, but nothing ever appears.
I'll eventually get around to revealing the hidden traits. I'll just have to redesign the journal pages for the characters and make sure that it doesn't get too overwhelming.

And Serena won't do the naughty research yet. Sorry, it's a bit confusing that you can ask her about it even though her questline in the journal says it's in development. Basically, it will take a few updates before that's unlocked as the main story has to advance a bit.

And yeah, I've maybe mentioned this before, but I'll rewrite the code for Amanda asking about struggling students - it's a fan-made piece in the game and seems like it keeps breaking quite often. All my love for the guy for making it though :D

The first one can be reached if you turn down Nanako in the intro. Second is in the school's toilet if you meet Hermione there and she's corrupt enough. Third can be reached if you've allowed Samantha to engage in sexual activities in the bar and bet her kiss as a reward in the drinking game (you have to win it though).

Uh, the grades are kinda whatever now since there's yet nothing punishing or rewarding you for raising them. And more subjects will become available later on. I'll get around to it eventually, but for now, you can worry less about them.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I found the sportswear...that one is on me. My bad.

The trial questions...Right after the Officer testified there were 2 shots...I poredsented the coroners report indicatiing one bullet. The Judge then basically asked me how that was relevant, and the character responds with "I was hoping you'd tell me". (I caught the arrows on the side bar)

There was no evidence however, to present re convincing Lasy SLutham, that James wasnt planning on leaving her.

404 Not Found Error in the upper left corner when on the weekend you opt to "Teach her a lesson" re Jennifer "allowing" you to take her shopping.

A LOT of "no further content" options. (Which is quasi understandable with this many characters.) If I could make a suggestion...in those cases, instead of showing one of the girls...just show a silhoutte. Then put the girl in place, once her content IS written.

The girls dont seem to be learning how to be better hostesses. Keep having the same issues, with ALL of the girls, regardless how often they have been a hostess, or how many hostess points they have accrued. They remain Novices, and Jennifer INSISTS on sitting on her phone; Natalie INSISTS on being a bitch; Emma INSISTS on being non-cooperative; etc etc. Apologize, show boobs, whatever...nothing seems to impact the girls behavior.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes