Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I found the sportswear...that one is on me. My bad.

The trial questions...Right after the Officer testified there were 2 shots...I poredsented the coroners report indicatiing one bullet. The Judge then basically asked me how that was relevant, and the character responds with "I was hoping you'd tell me". (I caught the arrows on the side bar)

There was no evidence however, to present re convincing Lasy SLutham, that James wasnt planning on leaving her.

404 Not Found Error in the upper left corner when on the weekend you opt to "Teach her a lesson" re Jennifer "allowing" you to take her shopping.

A LOT of "no further content" options. (Which is quasi understandable with this many characters.) If I could make a suggestion...in those cases, instead of showing one of the girls...just show a silhoutte. Then put the girl in place, once her content IS written.

The girls dont seem to be learning how to be better hostesses. Keep having the same issues, with ALL of the girls, regardless how often they have been a hostess, or how many hostess points they have accrued. They remain Novices, and Jennifer INSISTS on sitting on her phone; Natalie INSISTS on being a bitch; Emma INSISTS on being non-cooperative; etc etc. Apologize, show boobs, whatever...nothing seems to impact the girls behavior.
I don't know what to tell you, it should work when you present the coroner's report on "The victim was shot twice from a low vantage point, indicating that the culprit was kneeling or sitting." or "Dahlia Slutham's fingerprints were found on the murder weapon and it was confirmed that only two bullets were fired from it." If you still have a save from this point, I can take a look and see if something's truly broken.

And you didn't have the James' documents to present to Slutham? Hmm, odd...

In the club, the girls won't really improve much yet (besides stats going up and thus they'll earn more money). They'll learn as I'll have time to make more advanced content for them. It's a slow grind as a solo dev to do it all. I'm currently adding a bit of each girl instead of making one character go from zero to hostess hero. It might be the wrong way of going about it - I'll adapt if the other option seems better.

404 is a joke about the lesson you're teaching not really landing on Jennifer. It's not an actual HTML response code :HideThePain: I suppose you could argue for a 500 code or 403, but alas.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I found the sportswear...that one is on me. My bad.

The trial questions...Right after the Officer testified there were 2 shots...I poredsented the coroners report indicatiing one bullet. The Judge then basically asked me how that was relevant, and the character responds with "I was hoping you'd tell me". (I caught the arrows on the side bar)

There was no evidence however, to present re convincing Lasy SLutham, that James wasnt planning on leaving her.

404 Not Found Error in the upper left corner when on the weekend you opt to "Teach her a lesson" re Jennifer "allowing" you to take her shopping.

A LOT of "no further content" options. (Which is quasi understandable with this many characters.) If I could make a suggestion...in those cases, instead of showing one of the girls...just show a silhoutte. Then put the girl in place, once her content IS written.

The girls dont seem to be learning how to be better hostesses. Keep having the same issues, with ALL of the girls, regardless how often they have been a hostess, or how many hostess points they have accrued. They remain Novices, and Jennifer INSISTS on sitting on her phone; Natalie INSISTS on being a bitch; Emma INSISTS on being non-cooperative; etc etc. Apologize, show boobs, whatever...nothing seems to impact the girls behavior.
With regard to the trial, during testimony you sometimes have to select Press (you get the choice from your file icon) after the statement to get the Objection response then present evidence. I believe that is the case in the example you used. Sometimes you just present evidence. It's tricky if not following the walkthrough.

After the trial when talking to Lady Slutham you present the house deed document and receipt for painting (which are together) from your evidence file.

Hope that helps.

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
when i try to load a save file it gives renpy error :

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Scripts/Utilities/renpy_after_load.rpy", line 45, in <module>
  File "game/Scripts/Utilities/renpy_after_load.rpy", line 254, in Check_For_Broken_Rooms
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'GetRoomByName'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "intro.rpyc", line 50, in script call
  File "Scripts/Utilities/renpy_after_load.rpyc", line 2, in script
  File "F:\Runtimes\StarCraft II\Banks\game\ClubDetention-0.061-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\Runtimes\StarCraft II\Banks\game\ClubDetention-0.061-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Scripts/Utilities/renpy_after_load.rpy", line 254, in Check_For_Broken_Rooms

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Club Detention 0.061
Wed May 24 21:12:21 2023

Reactions: dmmt

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
when i try to load a save file it gives renpy error :

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "intro.rpyc", line 50, in script call
  File "Scripts/Utilities/renpy_after_load.rpyc", line 2, in script
  File "F:\Runtimes\StarCraft II\Banks\game\ClubDetention-0.061-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\Runtimes\StarCraft II\Banks\game\ClubDetention-0.061-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Club Detention 0.061
Wed May 24 21:12:21 2023
Yeah, this unfortunately happens in the current version if you load a save before you've unlocked the hostess club... When coding and testing with an older save, it slipped my mind that there's a possibility that the player might not have the club yet. It's on the fix list :D If you don't want to wait for a fix, just speed run the game until you get the hostess club.

Reactions: Light86

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
In the planned content section on first page, it said you will miss a lot of content if you don't pimp out the girls. How much do I miss if I keep them all. Is it still worth playing?

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
In the planned content section on first page, it said you will miss a lot of content if you don't pimp out the girls. How much do I miss if I keep them all. Is it still worth playing?
At the moment it's only in the club that you can pimp out the girls, and it's unfortunately very limited and very vanilla. So give the game a go and see if the rest is for your taste.

xylem2

Jun 10, 2020
Enjoying it a lot so far, looks like a pretty wide range of choices/paths.

Though I'm afraid that with so many stats variables per character

mc: good teacher, strength, funny, intelligence, dominant, submissive, voyeur, charisma, corruption

girls: affection, corruption, trust, loyalty, mood, school, lust, exhibitionism, femdom

It may (and probably will) get really complex the more we go into the story and the more characters interact between each other. Still I with all the best to the solo dev :) Keep up the good work :)

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
As MasterGamer said, it's pretty vanilla in the current state, so take a look. You'll mostly be missing out on the club events where you can share the girls, though there will probably be non-share outcomes for all of the events (imo it makes sharing more impactful if there's the option to not share).

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.061

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 237 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.
Thanks for letting me know. And incidentally, I got a report from a user today asking for Android support. In Hannah's storyline, when the player picks from the instagram shots, none of the pictures/picture buttons are showing, so they're stuck. I've no idea how the Android stuff works, so I wasn't really able to help him :HideThePain:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Thanks for letting me know. And incidentally, I got a report from a user today asking for Android support. In Hannah's storyline, when the player picks from the instagram shots, none of the pictures/picture buttons are showing, so they're stuck. I've no idea how the Android stuff works, so I wasn't really able to help him :HideThePain:
I'd need a save or maybe a label name to investigate as I don't actually play the game.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Where does that picture of a yoga class come from, one in the sample pics? I haven't seen even a hint of a yoga or fitness class and I've got everything built. Locked under some stats trigger?

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Where does that picture of a yoga class come from, one in the sample pics? I haven't seen even a hint of a yoga or fitness class and I've got everything built. Locked under some stats trigger?
Future versions, I suppose. I've not seen a couple of those preview images.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Future versions, I suppose. I've not seen a couple of those preview images.
No it's from the intro. You might not see it if you pick some wrong choices at the beginning of the game. The dev. explained it about a week ago, so try read back a couple of days if you want the details.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes