Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Kinda stuck on what to do.
It says just enjoy your time as a headmaster, which i do and nothing major happens?
Does it mean all main quests are done, there are still some side quests left to do tho

Like how do i show the badge to that guy
And is there an actual scene in the game where the girl has sex with someone, other than the intro one

I cant find the display badge button option, its invisible. Also when choosing movies i bought everything and now the choices are invisible or bugged as well, cant pick anything.

Playing on Android tho

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeOG

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
Kinda stuck on what to do.
It says just enjoy your time as a headmaster, which i do and nothing major happens?
Does it mean all main quests are done, there are still some side quests left to do tho

Like how do i show the badge to that guy
And is there an actual scene in the game where the girl has sex with someone, other than the intro one
Just like in life you have to work at it to get some action.

agelastos

Feb 7, 2020
How can he be a former teacher when he's clearly still in middle school? Is it some kind of Doogie Howser situation?

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
So apparently we are to teach rich girls whose rich dads somehow can't pay for their schooling?
Sounds legit bruh. :sneaky::coffee:
rich dads would rather hire lobbyists to help them enforce laws that allow them daddys to stop paying private schools
than pay private schools.

Better pitch: lump the bitches into ordinary schools and have them earn their keep, enabling yourself to dominate them..
..but you have a 'small' penis. -_-fuck(tm)
..and the blonde instructor is touching them funny
..and he has that knowing smug grin on his face
..fuck(tm) *incoming NTR* 'calling it now'

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I still don't get why the teacher looks about 14.

He looks younger than the girls he's teaching.

So apparently we are to teach rich girls whose rich dads somehow can't pay for their schooling?
Sounds legit bruh. :sneaky::coffee:
Thing is with rich people is they got that way by not spending their money.

If they can get away without spending it, they will.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
How do you activate the Hermione quest? When I talk to her in the library there is an error screen.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
How do you activate the Hermione quest? When I talk to her in the library there is an error screen.
Hmm, I'll have to check the library dialogue for bugs, but lucky for you, the quest triggers in the school hallway. It won't be available right away - you can check the journal for when it's available.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Hmm, I'll have to check the library dialogue for bugs, but lucky for you, the quest triggers in the school hallway. It won't be available right away - you can check the journal for when it's available.
Still searching, but in the journal it says 'In Development'.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Still searching, but in the journal it says 'In Development'.
Hmm, that's odd. Try reloading the game (Shift + R) and see if her quest tip updates. If not, send me your save file and I'll check what might be wrong :)

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Hmm, that's odd. Try reloading the game (Shift + R) and see if her quest tip updates. If not, send me your save file and I'll check what might be wrong :)
Not sure if this is how I'm supposed to upload the file, first time trying:HideThePain:

edit: it seems to have worked

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes