Enot1964

May 20, 2019
About the voiceover. I think it's a multiplication of entities. If background music can be quite justified, can create a certain mood, then voice-over can be replaced by text on the screen.
Nota Bene: I haven't tried the latest update yet, I'm focusing on my experience with other games whose developers have experimented with voice acting.
And thank you for updating the game.
With the most sincere respect.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I'm not too sure if it's on purpose or not, but it seems like you can't cheat at this game even if you want to, unless you are a patron above a certain level of course.
editing saves doesn't work because the game refuses to load them, it even tries to scare you to say that the editor program may have "malicious intentions", I do like cheating when the game locks certain dialogue options behind stats, is there an option to increase stats without touching the story? like minor repeatable events? or another solution?
The Dev has gone way further than any other Dev I seen to stop cheating. The save editing thing is the first time I've ever seen that crop up in Ren'py so i doubt the Devs claim that its Ren'py doing it.

The only thing I've found is to just edit the base game script files.

Use Unren to decompile all the scripts

If you want items to have bigger impact then +1 then go to then go to ClubDetention-0.063-pc\game\Scripts\Initialization\inventory.rpy

and search and replace the following lines cahnging teh number at the end

$ Update_Stat_For_Char(char_name, aff, 1)
$ Update_Stat_For_Char(char_name, mood, 5)
$ Update_Stat_For_Char(char_name, cor, 1)

The above will work on save games

The bellow will only work on new games

go to ClubDetention-0.063-pc\game\Scripts\Initialization\character.rpy

open in a text pad and then you can set all the characters starting stats i.e.

if npc_type == "MC":
self.statistics.update({"corruption": 50})
self.statistics.update({"good_teacher": 50})
self.statistics.update({"physique": 50})
self.statistics.update({"funny": 50})
self.statistics.update({"intelligence": 50})
self.statistics.update({"dominant": 50})
self.statistics.update({"submissive": 0})
self.statistics.update({"voyeur": 50})
self.statistics.update({"money": 555555})
self.statistics.update({"charisma": 50})
self.statistics.update({"correct_answers": 0})

if npc_type == "Faculty":
self.statistics.update({"affection": 30})
self.statistics.update({"trust": 30})
self.statistics.update({"loyalty": 30})
self.statistics.update({"corruption": 30})
self.statistics.update({"cum_eating": 0})
self.statistics.update({"sex": 0})

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
For those too lazy to research...
Cheatcode is :Von Domme Bad Bitch
Nah, this doesn't work, and neither does Fap4Natalie or something like that.

The Dev has gone way further than any other Dev I seen to stop cheating. The save editing thing is the first time I've ever seen that crop up in Ren'py so i doubt the Devs claim that its Ren'py doing it.

The only thing I've found is to just edit the base game script files.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First of all thank you for taking the time to do that, the Dev will probably find a way to negate that in the next build but it'll work for now.

~~~~~~

To directly address the Dev since you ignored my previous post I assume that the anti-cheat measures are there on purpose to give a little something back to the patrons, but at the end of the day you can't really fight pirates or people who would like to cheat, people who don't want to pay won't pay no matter what, and for those people you just want them to play your game however they want, maybe leave a review and then fuck off, it's not that rare when some of those people who don't usually donate to actually turn to patrons if they really like your game but making it more difficult to cheat doesn't really help you with that.

Now again I'm aware that I'm biased and the above are just my opinions and not facts, but I do think your game has potential to be one of the top ones, and this is regardless of the cheats thing, in my opinion it's more of a matter of spreading yourself too thin with trying to cater to all fetishes and paths, I'd say to check with your patrons perhaps on which side they lean in, and ask your self that as well and commit to it.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Even with Text Speed set to Max, it still lags. Otherwise, just seems OK, only through first day, no time to grind tonight.
Is this on Android? I might have a too beefy dev PC and I'm creating a way too heavy game...

Bruh. If you're unpacking all my scripts, you can check if I've added that warning to the code. Also, I guess we've been playing different games since I've seen games with username/password authentication through Patreon API :BootyTime: but I ain't got the time nor patience to start setting that up, since people could just cheat by changing the code.

Nah, this doesn't work, and neither does Fap4Natalie or something like that.

First of all thank you for taking the time to do that, the Dev will probably find a way to negate that in the next build but it'll work for now.

~~~~~~

To directly address the Dev since you ignored my previous post I assume that the anti-cheat measures are there on purpose to give a little something back to the patrons, but at the end of the day you can't really fight pirates or people who would like to cheat, people who don't want to pay won't pay no matter what, and for those people you just want them to play your game however they want, maybe leave a review and then fuck off, it's not that rare when some of those people who don't usually donate to actually turn to patrons if they really like your game but making it more difficult to cheat doesn't really help you with that.

Now again I'm aware that I'm biased and the above are just my opinions and not facts, but I do think your game has potential to be one of the top ones, and this is regardless of the cheats thing, in my opinion it's more of a matter of spreading yourself too thin with trying to cater to all fetishes and paths, I'd say to check with your patrons perhaps on which side they lean in, and ask your self that as well and commit to it.
What message did I ignore? If it was a "how do I cheat?" message, I tend to ignore those, because I'm personally against cheating in my game, heh. Coincidentally, cheating through Renpy console wasn't made difficult on purpose - I just structured my code a bit differently than people usually do. This is my first Python/RenPy project, so that might be a factor.

But yeah, it's one of the Patron perks - I figured I can relax the system a bit if people are passionate enough to support me over it. I know I'm biased over this as well, lol.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
It's very strange. In the new version I suddenly found myself unable to change girls in the hangout room. It did not appear immediately, now I have the end of September on the game calendar.
UPD: the problem was solved by demolishing the hangout room and building a new one. But it still looks strange somehow....

Last edited:
Reactions: hisstoryman

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Мало контента
Для игры, которая находится лишь в самой начальной стадии своей разработки, это нормально. И это англоязычный форум, используйте английский (онлайновых переводчиков сейчас предостаточно).
For a game that is only in its very early stages of development, this is normal. And this is an English-languge forum, use English (there are plenty of online translators nowadays).

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Is this on Android? I might have a too beefy dev PC and I'm creating a way too heavy game...

Bruh. If you're unpacking all my scripts, you can check if I've added that warning to the code. Also, I guess we've been playing different games since I've seen games with username/password authentication through Patreon API :BootyTime: but I ain't got the time nor patience to start setting that up, since people could just cheat by changing the code.

What message did I ignore? If it was a "how do I cheat?" message, I tend to ignore those, because I'm personally against cheating in my game, heh. Coincidentally, cheating through Renpy console wasn't made difficult on purpose - I just structured my code a bit differently than people usually do. This is my first Python/RenPy project, so that might be a factor.

But yeah, it's one of the Patron perks - I figured I can relax the system a bit if people are passionate enough to support me over it. I know I'm biased over this as well, lol.
I play on PC with 32GB RAM + 6GB Video RAM.

ELDuran2K4

Sep 9, 2022
No animations? Played first hour and lewd scene was all still pictures. Not saying the game sucks but come on, put some animation in it, or is there some after?

Reactions: Xrandom

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
No animations? Played first hour and lewd scene was all still pictures. Not saying the game sucks but come on, put some animation in it, or is there some after?
No animations. I'd get nothing done if I also had to include animations, sorry. I just don't have the extra time to do animations on top of everything else. I'd love me some animations, but alas... :HideThePain:

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
It's very strange. In the new version I suddenly found myself unable to change girls in the hangout room. It did not appear immediately, now I have the end of September on the game calendar.
UPD: the problem was solved by demolishing the hangout room and building a new one. But it still looks strange somehow....
Uh, that probably happened when you hit a certain point in Hermione's questline? It should lock Hermione and Natalie into the Hangout Room until you move the story forward. (If they stay locked after Hermione's quest event in Hangout Room is done, that's a bug)

I didn't even think about what might happen if a player demolishes a room, whoops. I should probably plan a safety net for that.

I play on PC with 32GB RAM + 6GB Video RAM.
Hmm, that should be sufficient. Strange... Even after I went through and compressed the images.
Does the stuttering happen during dialogue or when a menu is loaded? If it's just the dialogue, it could be RenPy doing some preloads on the menus in the background (ironically it tries to optimize the menus this way).

Reactions: Enot1964

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Uh, that probably happened when you hit a certain point in Hermione's questline? It should lock Hermione and Natalie into the Hangout Room until you move the story forward. (If they stay locked after Hermione's quest event in Hangout Room is done, that's a bug)

I didn't even think about what might happen if a player demolishes a room, whoops. I should probably plan a safety net for that.

Hmm, that should be sufficient. Strange... Even after I went through and compressed the images.
Does the stuttering happen during dialogue or when a menu is loaded? If it's just the dialogue, it could be RenPy doing some preloads on the menus in the background (ironically it tries to optimize the menus this way).
Long text, since short is fine. It delivers about the same amount of text each spurt.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes