TomLink

Jan 9, 2018
As I said earlier, Hermione's hostess events are rather WIP and snuk into the hotfix :HideThePain: I'd suggest not playing them until the next version since they'll actually have renders.
And the event also keeping the hostess stuck from changing. Like i cant change Nat and Her out of the slot as they've reached 5 days working accumulatingly, but when i tried to walk around that (by demolishing the hostess room and rebuild it as its $0) and put other students into the slot, the new ones are also stuck and cant be changed.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Uh, that probably happened when you hit a certain point in Hermione's questline? It should lock Hermione and Natalie into the Hangout Room until you move the story forward. (If they stay locked after Hermione's quest event in Hangout Room is done, that's a bug)

I didn't even think about what might happen if a player demolishes a room, whoops. I should probably plan a safety net for that.
You are right, it was because I didn't talk to Hermione in one location, it was resolved very simply. As for demolishing the Hangout Room, I did it a few times before I figured out the problem, it doesn't seem to have affected the stability of the game so far. The most important thing is that its construction after demolition does not require money - 0$ :)
But this case convinced me that it's becoming badly needed (though not in the next update, but in 3-4 updates) a hint system or quest system as it is in games like High School Days, Summertime Saga or Amnesia.

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
Yorma86 welcome back once again! How often do you usually post updates for patreon supporters? I would like to support the game since I love this game.

Mar 22, 2020
It looks like I've got the bug with the investigation ... there is no statement in my files, so I can't present it in court, so I'm basically stuck in a loop.

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
Uh, is this the Android or PC/Linux/Mac version? Hermione's hostess events weren't supposed to be in the hotfix yet, since I'm working on them and adding them in the next one. Not sure how that one sneaked in.
That I assume is PC, as I have the same error

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Yorma86 welcome back once again! How often do you usually post updates for patreon supporters? I would like to support the game since I love this game.
Hey, and thanks!

Uh, it depends. I'm going to try to post more frequent smaller updates now just to test the waters. But usually it has taken 2-3 months between updates. The average has suffered a lot during the summer, since it was really busy for me and I got very little time for the project.

how do i have a private show from samatha?
You can't yet. It will be added with Samantha's questline, whenever that update hits the game.

You are right, it was because I didn't talk to Hermione in one location, it was resolved very simply. As for demolishing the Hangout Room, I did it a few times before I figured out the problem, it doesn't seem to have affected the stability of the game so far. The most important thing is that its construction after demolition does not require money - 0$ :)
But this case convinced me that it's becoming badly needed (though not in the next update, but in 3-4 updates) a hint system or quest system as it is in games like High School Days, Summertime Saga or Amnesia.
There is a hint system in the journal/notebook, if you go to Hermione's character page. I should probably highlight it more strongly during the intro of the game...

It looks like I've got the bug with the investigation ... there is no statement in my files, so I can't present it in court, so I'm basically stuck in a loop.
Umm, some people have missed the arrows on left/right side of the evidence screen that can be used to browse different pages. If that is not the problem, send me your save file and I'll check what might've broken the loop for you.

Daveiy

Mar 6, 2018
uhm how to use save game. edited my save game for money but it doesnt want to load it o_O
why is there a restriction? i just want to play the game as i want and as i enjoy it o_O

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
uhm how to use save game. edited my save game for money but it doesnt want to load it o_O
why is there a restriction? i just want to play the game as i want and as i enjoy it o_O
The dev has switched to a newer version of Ren'Py which now has a token system to check save files. You can take a look at this thread for more info and how to work around the roadblock or you can use the in-game cheat system he has created.

Ren'Py Security Tokens

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
F this game, too much grinding, cheat code DOESN"T work. FIXES for cheat code are too involved and DON'T work. WAY too involved to hack saves and can't even extract pics :cautious:

There's way too many games on F95 to waste time grinding this sht

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes