J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Work in the club:
(In game): The position “club slut" constantly appears on the club description page. But it doesn't suit my game. Because there are no intimate relationships in my club and I constantly protect girls. It's especially hard for me that the girl I like the most in the game and who I chose as my LI (love interest) appears in this "position".
It would be great if it were possible to disable this “position” or not have it appear if there is no intimate relationship in the club. Is it possible to do this?

Hmm, that's a good point. I'll adjust it so that only the ones who can freely do sexy stuff in club can be assigned those labels. For non-sexy hostesses there could be other labels.
I'm playing a update 0.064 . (I continued the game. - I didn't start a new one.) This inscription (position) is still present in the club. I just wanted to clarify whether this has already been fixed or not? (I hope that this inscription ( position ) can be removed.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Im wondering if the pink hair girl becomes your girlfriend, can you still pimp her out in the club with other men or she remain exclusive to you.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Also. Instead of going through unren and changing the script's, you can enable the console by changing "config.console = False" to "config.console = True" in "00console.rpy" which is located in "<game folder>\renpy\common". When you start the game after the change, you can open the console by pressing "Shift + O". Now you can change all the parameters you want. You just need to know their names.
TBH i've not needed to alter a save for years as console commands are usual very easy to use.

but do you think if i'm decompiling scripts I don't know who to use the console... the fact that nobody has posted console commands in this thread should tell you its not that simple for this game as nobody knows the variables are. The ones you need are multi layered. I gave up on this game its a slow grind fest with very little content. The actual mechanics behind this game are really dull and basic. nice CG will only go so far.

attaggee

Feb 12, 2019
hangout room is bugged and doesn't let me remove characters, so I have to delete it and rebuild to free up the slots and put in a new pair, and natalieand hermoine are hard stuck in there regardless of demolish or not, as a direct result natalie doesn't show up in the green house at all. anyone know a fix other than restarting?

and Hannah just keeps breaking peoples spines in the massage parlor, never anything else like the three guys

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
hangout room is bugged and doesn't let me remove characters, so I have to delete it and rebuild to free up the slots and put in a new pair, and natalieand hermoine are hard stuck in there regardless of demolish or not, as a direct result natalie doesn't show up in the green house at all. anyone know a fix other than restarting?

and Hannah just keeps breaking peoples spines in the massage parlor, never anything else like the three guys
Did you download the newest version (Hotfix 2)? It should fix those problems. Also, Mina will allow you to unlock hostesses from locked slots in the future if they start bugging again.

Im wondering if the pink hair girl becomes your girlfriend, can you still pimp her out in the club with other men or she remain exclusive to you.
That will be up to you, really.

Work in the club:
(In game): The position “club slut" constantly appears on the club description page. But it doesn't suit my game. Because there are no intimate relationships in my club and I constantly protect girls. It's especially hard for me that the girl I like the most in the game and who I chose as my LI (love interest) appears in this "position".
It would be great if it were possible to disable this “position” or not have it appear if there is no intimate relationship in the club. Is it possible to do this?
Hmm, that's a good point. I'll adjust it so that only the ones who can freely do sexy stuff in club can be assigned those labels. For non-sexy hostesses there could be other labels.

TBH i've not needed to alter a save for years as console commands are usual very easy to use.

but do you think if i'm decompiling scripts I don't know who to use the console... the fact that nobody has posted console commands in this thread should tell you its not that simple for this game as nobody knows the variables are. The ones you need are multi layered. I gave up on this game its a slow grind fest with very little content. The actual mechanics behind this game are really dull and basic. nice CG will only go so far.
They're "multi-layered" because I like object oriented programming. Most Ren'Py games I've checked out have a bazillion variables, but I like to keep them inside objects, like each girl is an object that keeps track of her stats and can be called to manipulate them etc. But yeah, if you're not into sandboxy stuff, you might want to look elsewhere, or at least wait until there's enough things to do that it doesn't feel as grindy.
The end goal is to have a sandbox that's fun to play. Admittedly, it isn't there yet, but I'm working on it :HideThePain:

attaggee

Feb 12, 2019
Did you download the newest version (Hotfix 2)? It should fix those problems. Also, Mina will allow you to unlock hostesses from locked slots in the future if they start bugging again.

That will be up to you, really.

They're "multi-layered" because I like object oriented programming. Most Ren'Py games I've checked out have a bazillion variables, but I like to keep them inside objects, like each girl is an object that keeps track of her stats and can be called to manipulate them etc. But yeah, if you're not into sandboxy stuff, you might want to look elsewhere, or at least wait until there's enough things to do that it doesn't feel as grindy.
The end goal is to have a sandbox that's fun to play. Admittedly, it isn't there yet, but I'm working on it :HideThePain:
screenshot0001.png

downloaded the current mega version, slapped nat and lily in, tried to change them cause I wanted olivia and nat, getting the same error, went to mila > help > something is broken > the hostess club > hangout room > she says she unlocked it, go to check the hangout room, they're still in there, and still can't be swapped.

edit: talking to mila in the hostess club the first time gives the "shouldn't disturb her" blurb, 2nd time opens up the Nat talk tree. 1694622105480.png

on the upside, nat now shows up in the greenhouse, in spite of being in the club at the same time and being shown in the report as earning XP and money, the step following the greenhouse is now bugged though, was able to fuck her prior to the greenhouse event, and now the journal constantly tells me to do a coven ritual, everything except handjob works, and I did everything multiple times already.

Last edited:

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
View attachment 2927206

downloaded the current mega version, slapped nat and lily in, tried to change them cause I wanted olivia and nat, getting the same error, went to mila > help > something is broken > the hostess club > hangout room > she says she unlocked it, go to check the hangout room, they're still in there, and still can't be swapped.

edit: talking to mila in the hostess club the first time gives the "shouldn't disturb her" blurb, 2nd time opens up the Nat talk tree. View attachment 2927207

on the upside, nat now shows up in the greenhouse, in spite of being in the club at the same time and being shown in the report as earning XP and money, the step following the greenhouse is now bugged though, was able to fuck her prior to the greenhouse event, and now the journal constantly tells me to do a coven ritual, everything except handjob works, and I did everything multiple times already.
Holy hell. Send me your save file on DM and I'll check it out :LOL: sounds like things have broken in a domino fashion.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Does anyone know why all the photos of Hermione in the club are corrupted? View attachment 2928187
Yes, Hermione's personal Hangout room events weren't supposed to be in the Hotfix 1 (and if they're still in Hotfix 2, goddamn why won't they get deleted?). It was still WIP as in nothing was rendered, so it was supposed to be disabled. The renders will be in the next update though, so you might want to wait until then for those events.
Of course, it kinda sucks since the game currently just randomizes what you're seeing. I'm also working a new system for the next update where you can pick and choose your events, or have the game choose a random event for you.

Reactions: Mfka5

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
QuartaAmethyst-1.0FanTL
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
We're doing a funding run! !​

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022

but do you think if i'm decompiling scripts I don't know who to use the console... the fact that nobody has posted console commands in this thread should tell you its not that simple for this game as nobody knows the variables are.
Well. I hope someone else can use my posts since you clearly cant. Beside that I could name the first +100 games where no one has posted console commands in the game threads. It's not unique for this game or because this game is harder to cheat on than other games.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Have you ever considered adding statistics of the girls like how many times they did what, like having sex with you or others, are they still a virgin, is there any preference they like more and stuff.
Something similar like you have now, saying who makes the most money, who works harder, whos more experienced.
Is there any planned content like pregnancy or future tags?

Reactions: bulk31

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Well. I hope someone else can use my posts since you clearly cant. Beside that I could name the first +100 games where no one has posted console commands in the game threads. It's not unique for this game or because this game is harder to cheat on than other games.
You know what would really help people... telling people the console commands.

Unlocking the console is of no help if no one can figure out the commands. Someone who's only just been told how to unlock the console from your post is hardly going to be able to work out what the commands are in this game. All that conjecture at the end isn't helping anyone.

Its far easier to use Unren to unlock everything than go editing text files.
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
You know what would really help people... telling people the console commands.
Don't you think I would do so if I knew them?

And by the way. I've never looked for them, because I've never needed them. The cheat codes was enough for me.

ps. Why don't you move on instead of keep whining? I strongly doubt your constant whining will get you anywhere with the dev.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Have you ever considered adding statistics of the girls like how many times they did what, like having sex with you or others, are they still a virgin, is there any preference they like more and stuff.
Something similar like you have now, saying who makes the most money, who works harder, whos more experienced.
Is there any planned content like pregnancy or future tags?
Yeah, the game is already setup to track those things. They're just not really used much, so I haven't built any statistics screen for it. In the future for sure. They'll also be used for some in-game stats etc.

Pregnancy would be cool, but I'm not sure if I'll have the time to implement it. So, maybe one day if we get that far!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.063 Hotfix 2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 240 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes