Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Hi I have a exception on the hannah minigame all variables it appears:
```
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for reporting it. Wow, didn't think people would play the game with negative player corruption. My hats off to you :BootyTime: The fix will be in the next update.

attaggee

Feb 12, 2019
1694970281507.png
I keep breaking the game in new and interesting ways. this happened after I backed out of a mila menu with the scrollwheel and went into the inventory. Nat is still bugged to fuck too

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Not sure if there is a bug or I am blind? But there does not seem to be a button activate the blacklight in Jennifer scene?

Edit: nevermind you had to be on the floor

Reactions: Yorma86

fanof4

Jul 25, 2020
Found a bug with Emma. When she goes for coffee and I try to corrupt her by giving her cake with the cum frosting, the corruption points go to Jennifer.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Found a bug with Emma. When she goes for coffee and I try to corrupt her by giving her cake with the cum frosting, the corruption points go to Jennifer.
Hah, nice catch. I'll check that one out. Thanks for reporting!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.063 Hotfix 2

Fix for buttons not working.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 240 MB

Come find me on Discord:
I just uploaded a fix for some buttons that weren't working right.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
About 4 or 5 days ago v.0.064 was released (as Early Access). Any info about the date of public release?

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Stupid question, how do I raise stats outside of dialogue? Like i see there is a book for each stat in the store, but where do I read them?

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Stupid question, how do I raise stats outside of dialogue? Like i see there is a book for each stat in the store, but where do I read them?
Honestly didn't really understand the question.
With dialog:) Talk to girls, from general conversations to flirting. Don't be afraid to give compliments. Don't skip classes at school - this will increase the level of performance of girls. As an "experimental sample" use a girl from the coffee shop - her level is very easy to raise, then often invite girls to this coffee and events will follow:) After each visit to the café, the girls' attitude towards you will improve. Take physical education classes - this will bring you closer to the gym teacher. And so on. At the moment you need only two books of magic, the rest are not added to the game yet (although you can buy them), I think it will be done later, if the author will develop the line with the owner of the bookstore.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Honestly didn't really understand the question.
With dialog:) Talk to girls, from general conversations to flirting. Don't be afraid to give compliments. Don't skip classes at school - this will increase the level of performance of girls. As an "experimental sample" use a girl from the coffee shop - her level is very easy to raise, then often invite girls to this coffee and events will follow:) After each visit to the café, the girls' attitude towards you will improve. Take physical education classes - this will bring you closer to the gym teacher. And so on. At the moment you need only two books of magic, the rest are not added to the game yet (although you can buy them), I think it will be done later, if the author will develop the line with the owner of the bookstore.
How would you go about specifically raising intelligence then? By stats I mean the charisma/int/physique factors.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
How would you go about specifically raising intelligence then? By stats I mean the charisma/int/physique factors.
I don't remember the books having an effect on these parameters of the main character. It was more helped by the interaction with the girls and the MC's actions as the plot progressed. I've tried to read them at home, library and bookshop.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Yeah, you don't really do that yet. Hmm, maybe I'll try to work reading the books into the next update which focuses a lot on polishing some menus and mechanics.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Yorma86 What kind of femdom scenes are currently in the game? I wish there are some good scenes because the girls looks beautiful :)
For now, there's only a handful of femdom scenes. Or maybe a generous handful. Some handjob, blowjob, prostate massage, amazon position, cum feeding.

I'm not going for anything too hardcore in the game (think ball busting or torture etc, it's not gonna happen). The femdom content's going to mainly be about dominant women having their way with the player if the player is submissive. Basically, I like amazon position and similar positions where the woman is in charge, and I like the idea of women satisfying themselves using a cock, or playing with a cock to see it cum, just for fun or in exchange for favors.
Edit: Oh, and a new public version's coming next Monday, so you might want to wait out until then. It has a pretty fun femdom scene with a new character.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Oh, and a new public version's coming next Monday, so you might want to wait out until then. It has a pretty fun femdom scene with a new character.
Oh, thank you for the date of release of the public version!

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
For now, there's only a handful of femdom scenes. Or maybe a generous handful. Some handjob, blowjob, prostate massage, amazon position, cum feeding.

I'm not going for anything too hardcore in the game (think ball busting or torture etc, it's not gonna happen). The femdom content's going to mainly be about dominant women having their way with the player if the player is submissive. Basically, I like amazon position and similar positions where the woman is in charge, and I like the idea of women satisfying themselves using a cock, or playing with a cock to see it cum, just for fun or in exchange for favors.
Edit: Oh, and a new public version's coming next Monday, so you might want to wait out until then. It has a pretty fun femdom scene with a new character.
Thanks for the detailed reply :).
Will there be dominat foot dom scenes? Like kissing feet and foot job while a female dominating the Mc?

Reactions: J1215

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Thanks for the detailed reply :).
Will there be dominat foot dom scenes? Like kissing feet and foot job while a female dominating the Mc?
Footjobs maybe, probably. I don't know about kissing feet :D I'm not personally into it so much, so it's a probably no, but never say never.

Reactions: Gamesstar

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Footjobs maybe, probably. I don't know about kissing feet :D I'm not personally into it so much, so it's a probably no, but never say never.
Thanks, appreciate the reply. I like this game setting. Femdom tag made me very interested because I love fedmom in non femdom games :). I thought it will be like "Lust Academy, Milfy city, Big city pleasure." I understand it's your game and you must do what you like :).

Reactions: MikeOG
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes