Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I don't get a different outcome after speaking with the customer in Hermione's first club scene: Atta Girl/Stop her -> same scenes and text.
Yeah, that's maybe more of a choice of how you feel about it instead of what to do about it. Sorry if it was so unclear :HideThePain: I'll perhaps add a player thought asking how they're feeling about all of it.

anyone knows how to increase intelligence ?
There really isn't a surefire way to increase it right now. It increases during some events and story beats based on your choices. When I get to the school part of the mechanics updates, I'll add ways to increase the various important player stats.

Reactions: Piratefishes

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
There really isn't a surefire way to increase it right now. It increases during some events and story beats based on your choices. When I get to the school part of the mechanics updates, I'll add ways to increase the various important player stats.
Maybe boosting abilities with books from Bella's shop? The titles of the books kind of hint at that. Math, sense of humor, etc. I mean, only magic books "work" nowadays.

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
What is this game about? You have to teach girls to be strippers and then they become prostitutes? Can someone tell me a little about the plot? Second question, I understand that MC is a wimp from the beginning, but is he still the same? Does it become more masculine with development and what exactly is femdom?

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
What is this game about? You have to teach girls to be strippers and then they become prostitutes? Can someone tell me a little about the plot? Second question, I understand that MC is a wimp from the beginning, but is he still the same? Does it become more masculine with development and what exactly is femdom?
Well, it's part managing a hostess club (it's super barebones atm, I'm working on some updates for that right now) and part playing through different storylines for all the girls. And stumbling into different kinds of events. But as for the story, if it matters, you're hired to teach at a private academy and end up running the hostess club on the side.

Girls do start up with rebellious or prude attitudes, but it's a corruption game, so I'm sure you can guess what will happen down the line. The MC can be more dominant if you pick dominant options. Also, his cock has grown a bit in the later updates, lol. Perhaps it's due to his rising self-confidence.

Femdom is pretty soft in this game. There isn't super much of it to begin with, but it's mainly cock milking, prostate massage, rimming, amazon position etc. No ball busting or torture here, sorry.

Reactions: kaczy091

Wombatse

Aug 5, 2017
somehow i have the feeling my game is bugged. i cant progress with my main quest which is saying "hitting the bar after sunset". if i go there at dusk there is nothing to do o_O

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
how i should build the greenhouse for natalie quest??
If you've met Serena, follow her hints in the journal. If you haven't, meet her in the town bar after dusk on mon-fri.

somehow i have the feeling my game is bugged. i cant progress with my main quest which is saying "hitting the bar after sunset". if i go there at dusk there is nothing to do o_O
What day is it? She isn't there on Saturdays or Sundays. If she's still not showing up, try sleeping through a night and see if it fixes it. If still nothing, could you send me your save and I'll try to puzzle out how it's broken?

Wombatse

Aug 5, 2017
If you've met Serena, follow her hints in the journal. If you haven't, meet her in the town bar after dusk on mon-fri.

What day is it? She isn't there on Saturdays or Sundays. If she's still not showing up, try sleeping through a night and see if it fixes it. If still nothing, could you send me your save and I'll try to puzzle out how it's broken?
i've tried all days in the week and she didnt show up. I played for 340 days already if i can beleive the nice lady :p

Reactions: niknak

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
Is this just Secret Care Cafe 2.0 set in a college?
Are you going to actually balance the content on each path or are you just to tell people you're going to balance each path and not really do it?
Given the creators heavy emphasis on race fetishism and how much more developed that content is it's safe to assume no. Especially given their responses more or less confirming by saying you can make stuff exclusive but you "miss out on so much content"

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
i've tried all days in the week and she didnt show up. I played for 340 days already if i can beleive the nice lady :p
Oh boy, something's broken with her again. I'll take a look at your save once I get on my PC.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes