Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
i've tried all days in the week and she didnt show up. I played for 340 days already if i can beleive the nice lady :p
Wow, looks like your town was still disabled after all that time :oops: it should be unlocked during the intro, or when you skip the intro. Anyways, I fixed your save and added a little safeguard into the game that periodically checks if the town is still locked when it shouldn't be.
Just out of curiosity, did you ever have access to the town and it just disappeared? Or did you never have it?

Here's the fixed save bwt:

Reactions: dandanwa

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
man I wish your game had more femdom, because the one it has is pretty good, and my favourite kind of femdom (rather soft and teasing)
All you need to do is wait. I'm very much into soft femdom, so more is coming. Though the next few udpates will only be about mechanics and school/club stuff... They're long overdue as it is.

Thanks, for this game. nice game and very lewd girls.
Glad to hear you're liking it :BootyTime:

How do you access nanako and holly scenes?
Both happen in the intro. Neither girl has no other content yet...sorry. While I like Nanako, she hasn't been on my priority list as I think the students are more important and some of them have very little content as well.

Is the recent update somehow femdom related?
I forgot to reply, but uh, it depends. There are a couple soft femdom scenes with some side characters and one sex scene where you can choose to be dominant or submissive, but I wouldn't count the submissive route as femdom.

Wombatse

Aug 5, 2017
Wow, looks like your town was still disabled after all that time :oops: it should be unlocked during the intro, or when you skip the intro. Anyways, I fixed your save and added a little safeguard into the game that periodically checks if the town is still locked when it shouldn't be.
Just out of curiosity, did you ever have access to the town and it just disappeared? Or did you never have it?

Here's the fixed save bwt:
I did have access for one time and never again :D Thank you for fixing my problem :D I like your character designs :D

Reactions: Yorma86

blake77

Jul 10, 2023
When you ask Emma out for coffee, when Cindy interjects, when you try to feed her the special cake, the one who eats it is Jennifer. I noticed while the picture used was Emma, the MC addresses her as Jennifer.

Saiom456

Jul 7, 2021
If you've met Serena, follow her hints in the journal. If you haven't, meet her in the town bar after dusk on mon-fri.

What day is it? She isn't there on Saturdays or Sundays. If she's still not showing up, try sleeping through a night and see if it fixes it. If still nothing, could you send me your save and I'll try to puzzle out how it's broken?
thanks, i did it

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
When you ask Emma out for coffee, when Cindy interjects, when you try to feed her the special cake, the one who eats it is Jennifer. I noticed while the picture used was Emma, the MC addresses her as Jennifer.
Ah, I've probably copy pasted some calls form Jennifer's cafe event to Emma's and forgot to change variable names. I'll fix it for the next update, thanks!

Juicespectre

Jul 3, 2017
How high do you need Natalie's corruption, when you 'Ask her to show her breasts" at the Cafe. She always responds with not being degenerate enough.

May 25, 2022
hi guys I can see the female domination tag, but does this game actually feature femdom? Just wondering if it is worth it for me to play

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
How can I increase someone's earnings at the club? Trying to get a special person to be at the top of all club stats, but can't get her to earn more then somebody else. :-(
Upgrades? Mood? Resting time?

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
guys to what number i need to increase the serene trust to excess the more upgrade..
Sorry, there's no way to access the extra upgrades yet :HideThePain: I have realized that tease was too ambiguous and a lot of people have been confused by it. The extra upgrades will become available in an update or two though.

How can I increase someone's earnings at the club? Trying to get a special person to be at the top of all club stats, but can't get her to earn more then somebody else. :-(
Upgrades? Mood? Resting time?
Right now, I wouldn't worry about it too much. The club mechanics are pretty barebones in 0.066, but the next few updates will focus on revamping the system and adding stuff to it. Hopefully then it's more rewarding to run the club.

How high do you need Natalie's corruption, when you 'Ask her to show her breasts" at the Cafe. She always responds with not being degenerate enough.
Her corruption must be 15 or higher and her exhibitionism 10 or higher.

Juicespectre

Jul 3, 2017
Her corruption must be 15 or higher and her exhibitionism 10 or higher.

Hey, thanks for replying. I was wrong, I'm actually trying "Tell her to Show Her Breasts' and she replies with not being degenerate enough

Natalie has corruption at 50 and exhib at 21. Does this also need story progression - the witch spellbook stuff?

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Hey, thanks for replying. I was wrong, I'm actually trying "Tell her to Show Her Breasts' and she replies with not being degenerate enough

Natalie has corruption at 50 and exhib at 21. Does this also need story progression - the witch spellbook stuff?
Ah, you're telling her and not asking. There's a difference.

...and the main difference is that seems like the stat checks in the telling part are broken and it will never succeed :HideThePain: oof, I'll fix that for the next update. Thanks for pointing it out to me!

Juicespectre

Jul 3, 2017
Ah, you're telling her and not asking. There's a difference.

...and the main difference is that seems like the stat checks in the telling part are broken and it will never succeed :HideThePain: oof, I'll fix that for the next update. Thanks for pointing it out to me!
Also, in the interaction with Hannah in the Cafe choosing ' I wish you'd show me more' also does not lead to a scene so probably the same issue as above.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes