Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Yeah, Lilith's is a bit of a problem. It doesn't make sense to have her play through the same events as the rest of the girls, so now it just defaults to Natalie when you try to use her as a hostess. Hopefully I'll figure out a cleaner way to handle her in the next update or so as I'm working on the club stuff.
Lilith's very interesting person, she definitely deserve more then to play a role of a simple placeholder. But I realize I have to roll up my rug of impatience and tuck it away in my anticipation chest :) In the meantime - waiting for the next updates, for example, the appearance of the theater for me was a pleasant surprise. There is so much interesting protagonists - Nathaly, Bella, Serena, jennifer...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yorma86

envy5

Jun 22, 2017
Can't use new spellbook at all - I have control in carnum in inventory but can't gift, can't do anything with it. Looked at early responses, lilith is never in the library with natalie at dusk

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Why MCs PP is small compared to his student? (from prologue) :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :KEK:

Sad that there is no MOD for game

Palemlem

Feb 20, 2020
Just a idea but you could sort by changes bug fixes and new stuff in the changelog cause i personaly only want to now the new stuff and not the bug fixes so people can just read what theyre interested in

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Normally the bugfixes are in the lower part of the changelog or even get an extra section.
But tbh I don't care; not so much to read. :-D

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
how do i continue from my last save from the end of episode 9? I keep getting an error when i load my save and it just takes me to the start of episode 9
I've no idea what is episode 9, but send me your save file and I can take a look if I can fix whatever's crashing your game.

Why MCs PP is small compared to his student? (from prologue) :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :KEK:

Sad that there is no MOD for game
It, uh, has grown during the development :BootyTime: Maybe I'll one day update the intro pics as well.

Just a idea but you could sort by changes bug fixes and new stuff in the changelog cause i personaly only want to now the new stuff and not the bug fixes so people can just read what theyre interested in
Hmm, yeah, good idea. Then again, some fixes are pretty crucial and people affected by them might be quite relieved to notice they've been fixed :coffee::unsure: But I'll probably try to reorganize them so that new features are on top.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Yorma86, saves from v.0.066 will be compatible with v. 0,067?
Although, the prospect of going through the game from the beginning, from scratch, doesn't scare me, the gameplay in this game is genuinely enjoyable.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Yorma86, saves from v.0.066 will be compatible with v. 0,067?
Although, the prospect of going through the game from the beginning, from scratch, doesn't scare me, the gameplay in this game is genuinely enjoyable.
It should be compatible. Though it was not easy and I'm not 100% convinced there won't be some problems... Anyways, I've done quite a bit of testing and the new version seems to work fine with the older saves.

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Dev do you plan to make ingame Walkthrough? also any chance with steam releases? with whole school/collage/academia theme it might be hard but still

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Dev do you plan to make ingame Walkthrough? also any chance with steam releases? with whole school/collage/academia theme it might be hard but still
Walkthrough can be tough to do in a sandbox, but I'll think about it. Steam release is probably a no... I'd at least have to axe Olivia (though I'm kinda thinking about it already, heh) and replace some sound effects and maybe completely re-render Hermione's scenes. So, probably not...but never say never.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Walkthrough can be tough to do in a sandbox, but I'll think about it. Steam release is probably a no... I'd at least have to axe Olivia (though I'm kinda thinking about it already, heh) and replace some sound effects and maybe completely re-render Hermione's scenes. So, probably not...but never say never.
Would be kinda sad to see Hermoine go. Olivia obv caters to a certain nieche of players so I'd rather see her cut anyway tbh.
Anyway, you'll do what's best I have no doubt.

Reactions: dal7moc
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes