blake77

Jul 10, 2023
I think it would be better if Olivia render size be increased so that she is only a head shorter from the other characters. As it is right now, she is too out of place compared to other characters.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I think it would be better if Olivia render size be increased so that she is only a head shorter from the other characters. As it is right now, she is too out of place compared to other characters.
True. Granted, when I was making the characters, I didn't really have any idea what I was doing so she ended up smaller than I intended. It just seemed like too much work to redo her...for the second time actually. The first version of Olivia was kinda horrifying :HideThePain:

Reactions: Enot1964

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Olivia? No, the removal (or replacement) of that character is not something I'm going to get upset about. I always feel moral anguish when this half-child has to be assigned to a club. She's not strong enough to be a masseuse, she won't be visible under the bar because of her height, she's unlikely to be a popular dancer because of her height, and I can't in good conscience send her to entertain the guests.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Olivia? No, the removal (or replacement) of that character is not something I'm going to get upset about. I always feel moral anguish when this half-child has to be assigned to a club. She's not strong enough to be a masseuse, she won't be visible under the bar because of her height, she's unlikely to be a popular dancer because of her height, and I can't in good conscience send her to entertain the guests.
Come on. She is one of my favorite characters. She is so childish naive that it always makes me laugh. :love: I think her render is just perfect for that character.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
And that is why no character should be removed from the game.
Or isolate a particular character's story arc. For example, I'm not interested in Olivia, I'd love to ignore this character (at this stage of game development it's still possible), but I'm afraid it would block the main storyline in the long run.

Reactions: Piratefishes

exter

May 29, 2017
Do i understand the changelog correctly, that the club management system changed, but there are no new events for any of the rooms/girls inside of the club?

Just asking, since the changelog also states that there are no new story events and i'm not sure if i interpret this right.

• Sad
Reactions: seba0

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Do i understand the changelog correctly, that the club management system changed, but there are no new events for any of the rooms/girls inside of the club?

Just asking, since the changelog also states that there are no new story events and i'm not sure if i interpret this right.
It appears you are correct. Thanks for the question as I had d/l the update, but will skip this one if there's no new content.

Also, is a restart required with the new mechanics?

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021

No new events, nope. It's purely about the mechanics. Sorry to disappoint :HideThePain:

It appears you are correct. Thanks for the question as I had d/l the update, but will skip this one if there's no new content.

Also, is a restart required with the new mechanics?
No, a restart isn't required. It should be backwards compatible.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ClubDetention-0.067
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes