fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
You are definitely going to have to report it again and explain why it's not a harem...the main tags say it is :coffee:
Well personally I don't care about that tag being there or not, but fondamentally a game with a harem that you can share or pimp, is still a harem. The opposition between those things that some people like to emphacize on this site, is totally artificial and senseless.
But if it means we can get rid of trolls that don't have better things to do than spend their lives on threads about game they don't like, then I'm all for removing it.

exter

May 29, 2017
Yorma86 Got a bug for you.

I started a new game with the 0.61 version and whenever i load a newly saved game, i'm getting this error.

Just to clarify, i start a new game, save at any point, then i continue the game for a bit and then i load the save game.
This seems to happen no matter where i am in the game. So far in the intro, as well as chapter 1. I can rollback and ignore the error and keep playing but its still bothersome.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Just got another one during the Intro.

This one happens without loading anything and appears right after this scene

Last edited:

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Yorma86 Got a bug for you.

I started a new game with the 0.61 version and whenever i load a newly saved game, i'm getting this error.

Just to clarify, i start a new game, save at any point, then i continue the game for a bit and then i load the save game.
This seems to happen no matter where i am in the game. So far in the intro, as well as chapter 1. I can rollback and ignore the error and keep playing but its still bothersome.

Edit: Just got another one during the Intro.

This one happens without loading anything and appears right after this scene

Damn, I'll add those to the pile. They're easy to fix, but some always slip past my fingers when I'm testing. The first bug will go away if you play long enough to unlock the hostess club, but I'll fix it throwing an error with saves made prior to that point.

Thanks for reporting them!

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
1. Is there any actual sex that is not a dream sequence in this game?
2. are there known console commands? This grind is friggin stupid

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
1. There is WAY TO LITTLE actual sex in this game for my taste. The only actual sex scene at the moment are when you go to the witch coven with Natalie. When you have completed that story line you will have 2-4 sex scenes you can replay by going to the witch coven with Natalie again.
2. There is a cheat option when you talk to Mina, but the cheat code is changed with every new release as far as I know. It's been a while since I used it last, so I can't recall which parameter you can change using the cheat code.

helloworld48

Aug 31, 2021
Anyone here willing to share their Saved file?
I lost all the progress :(

Please help this poor soul

#fapperhelpfappers.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Yorma86
When taking Jennifer for a coffee, she still have the old haircut. Personally I prefer that one over the new one. ;)
In your change notes for 0.6 it says " If you've coached Jennifer enough, Anna might want a dance coach too". How do you trigger coaching Jennifer?

p.s. Thanks for adding the girls names to their pictures at the club. It helps a lot. Impressive how fast you make the changes and fix the bugs. (y)

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Anyone here willing to share their Saved file?
I lost all the progress :(

Please help this poor soul
Try looking for the auto save files. You should be able to find them under A in the load screen. If there are none there, go to your file system and look for the "auto-" files in "game\saves" in an old game folder. Copy any of the file to "game\saves" in you latest game folder. Now there should be auto save files in the load screen.

If you don't find any auto save file, please get back and I'll see what I can find. But I do warn you. My save files are started from an old version so they might be partly corrupted.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Yorma86
A couple of more minor bugs.
1. Amanda's talk dialog is still broken. I always end up going for a coffee with whoever I last took out for a coffee.
2. If you pick "not now" when taking picture of Hannah, she will decline to take picture when you try to take pictures the next time the same day.
3. Hannah never shows up in the library for private tutoring Saturday afternoon

Last edited:

helloworld48

Aug 31, 2021
Try looking for the auto save files. You should be able to find them under A in the load screen. If there are none there, go to your file system and look for the "auto-" files in "game\saves" in an old game folder. Copy any of the file to "game\saves" in you latest game folder. Now there should be auto save files in the load screen.

If you don't find any auto save file, please get back and I'll see what I can find. But I do warn you. My save files are started from an old version so they might be partly corrupted.

I just check at the path you mentioned.

Sadly, I sent my Machine for service last week. All my other games were gone too.
But I've been following these game since until 0.058 version.

I just need a saved file from 0.0058 :(

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I just check at the path you mentioned.

Sadly, I sent my Machine for service last week. All my other games were gone too.
But I've been following these game since until 0.058 version.

I just need a saved file from 0.0058 :(
Like we say where I live. Real men do not take backup, but we cry a lot. ;)

Try this one. You probably have to do the court case again. I didn't do that until yesterday in version 0.6
View attachment 8-2-LT1.save

Reactions: helloworld48

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
1. There is sex with Natalie, but nothing else non-dream yet. The hand of corruption is slow, but sure.
2. Which grind in particular is annoying? I would love to tweak stuff to work better for you guys.

Yorma86
A couple of more minor bugs.
1. Amanda's talk dialog is still broken. I always end up going for a coffee with whoever I last took out for a coffee.
2. If you pick "not now" when taking picture of Hannah, she will decline to take picture when you try to take pictures the next time the same day.
3. Hannah never shows up in the library for private tutoring Saturday afternoon
Hmm, I'm having problems trying to reproduce #1. Would you have a save file I could test out to maybe see what's going on?
As for #2, yeah, I guess that's a thing. I'll fix it.
And for #3... Uh, I might have to rewrite the code for that. It's a fan-made part of the game so it's always been a bit tricky to get it to work with everything else. I do like the idea, but something seems to go broken with it.

As always, thanks for reporting the bugs!

It seems to me, that I can't trigger weekend tutoring with Jennifer(?) anymore?
Same as with MasterGamer above, I guess I'll have to rewrite that part because it keeps breaking with every version :HideThePain:

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Hmm, I'm having problems trying to reproduce #1. Would you have a save file I could test out to maybe see what's going on?
I thought I had a save of the issue with Amanda, but somehow I lost it, and I can't reproduce the problem at the moment. I did find a save with a similar issue where Mina, Emma and Bella are mix up in the hostess club. When you load it, it throws an error, but you can ignore it and it will load. View attachment 8-5-LT1.save

KodaSoda

May 1, 2020
First off, I love this game!, keep up the good work

Second I found some bugs, apologies if someone else has reported them too

Save 1-5 is my original run Serena seemed to have disappeared after I talked to Amanda about getting her equipment

I restarted and got Serena but now the Gym clothes and the first magic book won't spawn in the stores, that's in save 1-3

Peiper

Nov 6, 2017
Yorma86
In your change notes for 0.6 it says " If you've coached Jennifer enough, Anna might want a dance coach too". How do you trigger coaching Jennifer?
I got that by assigning Jennifer to the dance pole and then checking on her at night. It starts when she shows you her phone and complains about Anna's social posts. After that series of events, just assign Jennifer again to the dance pole and you will coach her.
Eventually, you can assign Anna there and she will complain to you about playing favorites with Jennifer.
There is not much lewd content associated with the training yet, but it does lay the groundwork for future updates along that avenue.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ClubDetention-0.061
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
First off, I love this game!, keep up the good work

Second I found some bugs, apologies if someone else has reported them too

Save 1-5 is my original run Serena seemed to have disappeared after I talked to Amanda about getting her equipment

I restarted and got Serena but now the Gym clothes and the first magic book won't spawn in the stores, that's in save 1-3
Alright, thanks for reporting them! For some reason Serena's been disappearing for some people and I have no idea why :D There's nothing that should deactivate her. Do you use rollback when you play or do you just plow forward? I'm wondering if rollbacks are affecting the variables in weird ways.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes