fredgamer6

Dec 16, 2019
Samantha must have corruption of 15 or higher, and she should be free to do lewd stuff in the club. Also, you need to beat the drinking game if you wish to be the one who kisses her :BootyTime:
How do you win the drinking game ?
Whenever I start it, I just autoloose in the next screen.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
I heard you need stamina for drinking. Go to the gym and train there with Shirley(?). If stamina is high enough, you should be able to drink some beers and then get three options how to continue the drinking game.

Reactions: fredgamer6

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.065 Hotfix2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 280 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Jgriz04

Jun 1, 2021
I remember being super excited when I found this game. The concept seemed simple. Manipulate, blackmail, and/or force a bunch of rich college coeds into being your personal harem with the option of pimping them out. I loved the idea of the club and looked forward to seeing how we would manipulate each lady into serving there.

The execution of the game left a bit to be desired in my opinion. I feel like the club is a much smaller portion of the game than I expected, based on the title. Admittedly, I haven’t played the last update, but I was very disappointed in the club content. It seemed like much of the focus was on events that didn’t include the club.

I also don’t like the trope of the women suddenly enjoying what is happening when it is very clear they were against it at the beginning. I will probably check it out somewhere down the road out of curiosity, but I feel like there was potential for a truly great game here that was missed on.

With all that said, this is just one person’s opinion. If there is a large contingent of player’s who like the game, that is great.

My two cents…

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
It's Samantha's turn right now. Then I'll focus on the club and school for two or three updates. After that, it's either Anna or continuation to Jennifer's Ace Attorney series :unsure:
One more investigation? O, it's interesting! The investigation in sex-shop and the trial are one of my most favorite episodes of the game!

Cobra656

Jan 19, 2024
En este juego, hay demasiado trabajo, el código de trampa NO funciona. LAS CORRECCIONES para el código de trampa son demasiado complicadas y NO funcionan. Demasiado complicadas para hackear partidas guardadas y ni siquiera puedo extraer fotos. :precavido:

Hay demasiados juegos en F95 como para perder el tiempo trabajando en esta mierda.
[/CITA]
Cual es la contraseña para los trucos

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes