yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ClubDetention-0.066
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Aug 7, 2020
Rich people are notoriously cheap? Particularly if they can pretend like it builds character or punishes/teaches their good for nothing kids.
richest guy in my town growing up would take his kids for lunch to the used car lot for free hot dogs every other Saturday...many rich people are ridiculously frugal!!! my boss who is the most well of person i know will literally replace carpets and hire painters to repaint walls in his house every other year without blinking cause hes tired of looking at them/vacations like 4 5 times a year were talking thousands of dollars!!! but will spend 2 years making payments on a 800 phone, because quote "its stupid they cost that much" it must be hell inside their minds

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Go to the courtyard, in the bottom left corner of your screen should be a button labled town. Click it. :)
(if there is no such button, continue the story a bit)

Reactions: Yorma86

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Club Detention [v0.066] [Yorma86]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Anyone wanna slide a 100% save file?? Little bit too long of a grind for me. :D
You don't want a 100% save - you'll miss out on the girls' storylines :unsure: but maybe like 60% of main story is reasonable to ask - most of the content's unlocked by then.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Any chance I could get some tips on how to build up to new content? I've tried this game a few times, but i can never seem to actually get anywhere.
Edit: Like, which girls actually have content at the moment? Is there any point rotating in the ones that don't?

Last edited:

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Any chance I could get some tips on how to build up to new content? I've tried this game a few times, but i can never seem to actually get anywhere.
Hmm, where are you getting stuck?

If you take a look at the journal, it should give you hints on what to do. Your profile in the journal gives hints about the main story and each girl gives hints on what to do with them. Also, don't be afraid to give the girls some flowers to gain some affection in the beginning.

It's also pretty easy to miss the part about setting up the club - during school week, you need to go to Amanda's office after school hours. The route's courtyard -> hallway -> amanda's office. Also, once you've once met Serena, go talk to her again and follow the hints in the journal.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
It's a good game, the grind is exhausting and there are many routes to develop, so the updates seem very small.
About grind - in this game it's almost nothing, compare it to The Foot of the Mountain, Tangled Up or Ring of Lust. That's where the grind is for grind's sake, and without any sensible walkthroughs or hint system. In those games, I've bumped into softlock countless times.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Anyone wanna slide a 100% save file?? Little bit too long of a grind for me. :D
This is the GAME, bro. You want to miss all the gameplay? There is kinetic novellas - try them, no grind, no gameplay.
In this game the grind is very soft. About grind - there's a very good game "Bright Past". It took me about 80 hours of pure play time to get through it. That's not counting the first two attempts, when I bumped into the softlock.

Last edited:

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
I don't get a different outcome after speaking with the customer in Hermione's first club scene: Atta Girl/Stop her -> same scenes and text.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes