warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Yeah, there are a few scenes for Cindy. You can just flirt with her or buy her cakes to make her like you. Then, when you take other girls out on a date to her cafe, there's a chance that she'll interrupt your date and you'll get to choose what to do with Cindy.
Which girl should I take to Cindy's? The only one who will go with me is Serena (nice!) but her content is over and nothing happens, the scene ends as soon as I compliment her.

Edit: I finally got Natalie to go with me but nothing happened

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Yorma86

LordEmer

Oct 21, 2017
Just a quick question before I even try the game.
So are you forced to 'rent' out girls in this game, I mean is this the brothel management kind of game? Or there is another way to earn cash and progress the game?

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Just a quick question before I even try the game.
So are you forced to 'rent' out girls in this game, I mean is this the brothel management kind of game? Or there is another way to earn cash and progress the game?
No, there's no other way to earn cash. The girls don't have to do anything sexual in the hostess club unless you make them, so you can technically earn the money by making them work as more traditional hostesses/bartenders/dancers etc.

Which girl should I take to Cindy's? The only one who will go with me is Serena (nice!) but her content is over and nothing happens, the scene ends as soon as I compliment her.

Edit: I finally got Natalie to go with me but nothing happened
Cindy needs to have at least 8 affection, and even then it's a 33% chance to occur so that it doesn't occur every time you take a girl out on a date. I could consider a way to manually trigger her event if Cindy becomes popular enough of a character.

It seems like a really ambitious game, and I want to say that while its not for everyone I personally enjoy the whoring out content and I'm sure a lot of other people do as well.
I hope there will also be some focus on more personal relationships as well, it seems you are already going in that direction and it would be a really interesting to be able to whore out and simoutaniously date some of the girls. Also, I loved the femdom and can't wait for more.
Yes, there will indeed be a more personal storyline for each of the students, and maybe for some of the teachers if I still have energy for extra content and there's a demand for it.

Game was ok, lots of unfinished story lines/conversations, which is the case for every game, but this puts it out there you click on a girl from random event and says it isn't implemented. Started getting errors trying to access the club menu to change the girls, as their mood started dropping. Only managed to find one sex scene, with Olivia, whose the loli of the group... /shrug
Needs a few more updates I guess to set the foundation properly. Lust Academy started rough too and turned into a gem.
Hmm, you're the second person who said the club menu is giving errors. I failed to catch any of these in my tests but it's way too easy for the dev to miss things, so any insight into them would be really valuable. Hopefully I'll be able to reproduce it and fix it asap.

After playing it for some hours it has a typical problem of most sandox games - grind and heavy btw. The amount of cash earned at the club is minimal compared to the cost of all research and upgrades plus the bigger issue is building stats with the girls where you also need money to raise corruption and affection. If you check out girl who is assigned in entertaining room choosing to side with her or customer will almost always dowgrade one state and up another one (corr + but aff -).
What i would suggest is that decision in such instances won't decrease a stat but only increase another depending on the choice (choosing for her to show tits shouldn't decrease already built affection stat but it would only increase corruption). Anyway if someone knows money cheat that would solve the issue by just having cash to buy items to give to girls which would increase their stats.
Also knowing a console code to change current preferred role could make it possible to switch it on a fly and see all the scenes with barrista or at least a way to switch role inside a game by some item or upgrade. In the future there will probably be some options locked due to mc role and i would like to see all the scenes without having to start another game.
Yeah, I actually agree that the money part is wacked right now and everything costs too much / money gain is too slow. I'll be making more adjustments to it in the future, but the problem always is what happens to the "challenge" once you have 3-4 rooms built and you have 6+ hostesses working every night and stacks of money keep rolling in. Personally, I have no idea yet how to properly solve the end game. Then again, the game is about sexy scenes, so a balanced difficulty curve might not be the top priority for the players as people just want fap material.

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Wait, the game is pulling that shit? Yeah no, that dog won't hunt.
It asks if you are ok with collecting analytics and gives you the option. If you say "no" it doesn't collect. My firewall alerts if an app tries to connect with the internet without permissions. It hasn't alerted with this one. It certainly has with other games, games that make no mention of wanting to connect back.

HHTG

Jul 17, 2017
Another "reply" that includes whining about content when the poster is only interested in one particular fetish that isn't catered to in this case. How disappointing that the poster can't just shrug and walk away but at least he claims to be willing to ignore it in the future. Makes it far easier to hope that he can learn that his opinion isn't necessary to state every time he encounters any content on the internet.

Nobody cares bro. Just move on when you see the word brothel.
The same can be said about your opinion of not liking people talking about the game, at least his comment was about the game, while yours was only whining. :HideThePain:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Femdom avoidable ???
What is the prostitution content here ??
Ntr coming ?? (I hope no)

Glad to see sandbox. I prefer it over vn

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
does anyone have the money code for the console? i like the game but the grind gets ridiculous after a time
The grind is stupid in the current version, but there's not much to grind for either. I mean, you can splurge for the gifts or research new school/club rooms, but there isn't much stuff happening in them either. In the future, I'll be adjusting the grind to be less horrible for sure.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Femdom avoidable ???
What is the prostitution content here ??
Ntr coming ?? (I hope no)

Glad to see sandbox. I prefer it over vn
Some of the femdom is avoidable, some of it isn't. If you can't stand femdom, this might not be the game for you.
As stated before, the prostitution is you running a hostess club and you can pimp out girls there. You can choose who to put to work, and they will only do sexual acts as hostesses if that's what you make or assign them to do.
No actual NTR is coming, just the prostitution part.

There's quite a bit to read even if it's structured as a sandbox :HideThePain: It's sort of a hybrid game.

ILikeThat

Jul 22, 2017
Anyone else running into an issue when trying to access the hostess club tab?
Trying to give the girls a day off/swap them out, but it keeps saying "an exception has occurred".
Any thoughts on it?

Reactions: StoLat

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Anyone else running into an issue when trying to access the hostess club tab?
Trying to give the girls a day off/swap them out, but it keeps saying "an exception has occurred".
Any thoughts on it?
You're not alone. I haven't been able to reproduce the bug myself, so I'm not sure what's going on. Have you swapped them successfully before or does it break on the first try?

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
The grind is stupid in the current version, but there's not much to grind for either. I mean, you can splurge for the gifts or research new school/club rooms, but there isn't much stuff happening in them either. In the future, I'll be adjusting the grind to be less horrible for sure.
Yorma86
The grind is sure horrible but also some gifts are bugged.
Otherwise the game has very good qualities for the story, the cast, the ui and there are good ideas.

By the way deppenjaeger you can also cheat using the following method:

-Go to this website:
-Go into the ClubDetention-0.05-pc/game/saves folder
-There you will grab and deposit the file you wish to modify
-There you will be able to modify any stats
-Download the save file and replace the old one in your save folder

Warning
Be cautious keep a save before the cheat in case of bugs.

ILikeThat

Jul 22, 2017
You're not alone. I haven't been able to reproduce the bug myself, so I'm not sure what's going on. Have you swapped them successfully before or does it break on the first try?
When it was introduced via tutorial it was fine.
Trying to access it in the free roam breaks.
Never once been able to swap yet - can't even get to the page.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
When it was introduced via tutorial it was fine.
Trying to access it in the free roam breaks.
Never once been able to swap yet - can't even get to the page.
Wow, really weird. Are you playing on Windows, Linux or Mac? Did you skip the intro? :unsure: What he hell could be happening here...

Reactions: Funky00

freereal

Nov 10, 2017
Im having the same error as a few others.

It always happens if i play from the Intro, after the night at the club i get the error.

If i skip the intro i dont get the error after the first night at the club but i dont have the icon / button to go to the town

Im playing on Win 10

Reactions: reeroll

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Im having the same error as a few others.

It always happens if i play from the Intro, after the night at the club i get the error.

If i skip the intro i dont get the error after the first night at the club but i dont have the icon / button to go to the town

Im playing on Win 10
Alright, thanks for the tip! I'll see if I can fix this. Sadly, I won't have time to work on it until tomorrow, but I'll post a patched version if I can track down the bug. Also, I'll fix the town not being available.

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Disgrace depends on your choice in the intro. There is one really tiny student in the game I wanted to add for variety, but I'm currently debating whether I should scap her from the game since she really does give off some serious loli vibes though she's supposedly 18 like the rest of them.
I don't want to redo all of the renders she's in though, so maybe she'll disappear mysteriously in the next story chapter. Who knows.

it would be very unfortunate if you did that, your game is not bad at all, but corrupting a girl like the others who are simply adults does not make sense that supposed loli saves the game in terms of corruption, remove it and remove the corruption tag and that's it and like me many more will lose interest in the game. Cheers

sería muy lamentable que hicieras eso, tu juego no está del todo mal, pero corromper una chica como las demás que son sencillamente adultas no tienes sentido esa supuesta loli salva el juego en cuanto a la corrupción, quítala y quita la etiqueta de corrupción y listo y como yo muchos más perderán el interés en el juego. Saludos

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
it would be very unfortunate if you did that, your game is not bad at all, but corrupting a girl like the others who are simply adults does not make sense that supposed loli saves the game in terms of corruption, remove it and remove the corruption tag and that's it and like me many more will lose interest in the game. Cheers

sería muy lamentable que hicieras eso, tu juego no está del todo mal, pero corromper una chica como las demás que son sencillamente adultas no tienes sentido esa supuesta loli salva el juego en cuanto a la corrupción, quítala y quita la etiqueta de corrupción y listo y como yo muchos más perderán el interés en el juego. Saludos
Ahh, I'm sorry, I lost track of the red line here. Are you saying I should keep Olivia and pimp her out like the rest or that I should somehow get rid of her?

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes