SSSSnail

Dec 12, 2023
The automatic assignement sometimes leaves slots open.

Is there a way to get Mina to work in the club after that 1st event? My girls work 7 days a week without ever having a day off (unless the auto assignement gives them one).

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Hmm, do you have empty slots in your club? That would incur a hefty penalty as empty slots still count towards upkeep.
Yeah, that fixed it for me, thanks. 5x income by removing all extra slot upgrades, 2 girls in the first room and 1 each for the others, pretty much ignoring the customer preferences.

Poker_king70

Sep 23, 2021
I've opened too many rooms and now I more slots than girls. Is there anyway to cancel open slots so I can actually make money again?

cepaxo

Apr 1, 2021
I didn't have the time to make them :HideThePain: I will make events for it, but pls, be patient.

Hmm, do you have empty slots in your club? That would incur a hefty penalty as empty slots still count towards upkeep.

Progress the storyline for your character (open Journal, click your character, look at hint) until you meet Serena. Then follow Serena's hints until you've recruited her. Then you can research new rooms etc.
Tankyou Yorma86, you're the best

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes