Archangelx64

Aug 7, 2017
You're not the only one. I'm not sure how I'd go about making something to indicate people how much stuff they've seen or yet to see :unsure: but I'm thinking about it.
Off the top of my head you could make scriptable objects to act as checkpoints for each new piece of content, and when theyre all achieved and the player talks to that character, it gives you that message. I've employed similar things for my game, but admittedly im running on unity so its probably a different ecosystem. Still, should be possible.

Anyway, I'm a simple man. I see "Beach" in the changelog, I click download.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
You're not the only one. I'm not sure how I'd go about making something to indicate people how much stuff they've seen or yet to see :unsure: but I'm thinking about it.
i played a game that in the scene gallery if a scene wasnt unlocked it said what i had to do to unlock it

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
does jacob have a quest yet?I can't get to know him better
If his journal entry tells you this, I've forgotten to disable it. He doesn't have anything besides drinking beer once and training charisma. He'll get stuff later, but I have a softer spots for the girls, heh.

Reactions: Piratefishes

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
think ive done something wrong some where, i havent played in a long while due to IRL stuffs after i updated i did a runthrough but didnt see anything new.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Slight bug report, certain characters, most notably Serena, just have no dialogue when you talk to them about certain things.

even if it's just a single line, it's less frustrating than it just zipping back to the menu.

SSSSnail

Dec 12, 2023
When I click on the schedule (? the blue button in the middle) in the journal I get an error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there a way to change the rooms activity types? I have NTR on, but haven't seen much yet.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Slight bug report, certain characters, most notably Serena, just have no dialogue when you talk to them about certain things.

even if it's just a single line, it's less frustrating than it just zipping back to the menu.
Confirm. When trying to talk to her in her classroom/lab. Only the option to invite her to a cafe works (at least that's the problem I'm having). At the same time, the suggestion to talk to her in her classroom continue to hang in the journal.

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
If his journal entry tells you this, I've forgotten to disable it. He doesn't have anything besides drinking beer once and training charisma. He'll get stuff later, but I have a softer spots for the girls, heh.
My intent was to make him a teach and unlock a bbc NTR route... :KEK: seems like there is a confusion
Yorma86 there is a bug with catherine I can't recruit her despite having the art classroom and the sufficient affection to recruit her it says that i should buy the classroom which is already bought

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes