COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

raystale

Dec 22, 2023
how to recruit new teachers
Science teacher can be found at the bar at dusk on weekdays (or night I don't recall).
Literature teacher can be found at the bookstore on weekdays just talk to her for a few days then ask her.
Women's studies teacher is the Lingerie store worker.
The art teacher is the nun you have to progress main story for that.

Rockdoll

Oct 6, 2020
Yorma86

This game is quickly turning out to be one of my favorites and I'm excited for every update that's coming out.

I know it takes a lot of time and effort and therefore I think it's only fair for everyone to remain patient while waiting for the next big thing.

The idea of a replay gallery is a good idea, and while I'm personally dying to see way more NTR content (especially from girls such as Lily, Emma, Hermione and Anna) I know it takes quite some time to get things sorted.

I just wanted to say you're doing an amazing job and this game is so much fun though!

And I really really really hope you will consider the idea of a 'Game/Gamble room' where girls play Strip Poker with clients and lose one piece of clothing at a time, leading to full NTR sex if they lose (and extra income when they win or so) which also raises attributes such as cheating or service etc. That would really be an amazing thing to have but I understand you have a ton of stuff on your plate of course ^^

Thanks for your hard work and keep it up <3

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I asked Catherine over and over and she asked if I had an Art room so I said yes. The option to ask her is no longer available now.
Hmm, I hope you have a save from before that point. If you download the hotfixed version, it should work properly now. But if the option has disappeared, it probably won't appear even in the hotfix. If you send me your save file, I can look into it though.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Help? no option to create a new room in the club
You'll need to research the rooms first. To do that, you'll need to recruit Serena. If you haven't met her, follow the hints in the journal for your character. If you've met her, just follow the hints on her character in the journal.

Nocode

Apr 27, 2023
Hiding stats is a kinda temporary thing. I'm going to redo the journal's character pages (again) to display more stats etc. It's just not the topmost priority.
And I don't hate cheaters, but I like playing games with a vanilla experience going in blind, and I don't mind missing out on content as long as it feels like I'm finding interesting stuff. Those two things have influenced the way I've made the game quite heavily.

But I get it, not everyone is the same.
I really appreciate you taking the time to respond. You already must know that sexual stuff are really peculiar. Each person get hot with something different but if you move a pawn they get disgusted and hate the game. Unlike you, i enjoy even the darkest paths. I don't see myself as MC, rather I focus on women and the sluttier the better. My wife is untouchable, but if i'm looking for just sex i would never go for a prude, i don´t care how smart or good person, give me the sexiest slutty bitch.
So, i don´t believe in cheaters. Beside the story we are just looking for our personal turn on.
I use to follow one path while in my other hand i move vars looking other path or scene without starting over each time, later i come back on my way. I was enjoying so much your game but reading something like (MCNAME_STATS_DEX) : (MCNAME_UPDAT_STATS_DEX , 1) killed my mood and i'm a lawyer far away from coding. Then i saw many guys claiming the cheat mod so a posted it.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes