asdf.fdsa

May 3, 2018
I can't invite Catherine to work, nothing happens after "It's in a pretty good shape now. The only thing missing is an arts teacher."

joe_20_24

Dec 27, 2023
I can't invite Catherine to work, nothing happens after "It's in a pretty good shape now. The only thing missing is an arts teacher."
Same issue for me, I have the art class built, her affection 40 and corruption 20 but cannot get any further than that dialogue

Kaelric

Oct 30, 2021
how to win money ? because i see that i need 2000 3000 4000 and even more to unlock a research but the max i win is 60 dollars per day and i can even lose money sometime

It is because i disabled ntr content ? Or did i miss something ?

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
How do i unlock the beach ?
You need to progress in the main story far enough to unlock the full school menu. Then you'll be able to cash in achievement points for new features, like the beach class trip.

Same issue for me, I have the art class built, her affection 40 and corruption 20 but cannot get any further than that dialogue
Thanks for telling the exact quote. I managed to figure out what was wrong. I'll be uploading a hotfixed version soon-ish which should solve this issue and fix some other bugs.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
View attachment 3794553
I'm guessing the GRIL is a typo ;)
Quite right, hah.

how to win money ? because i see that i need 2000 3000 4000 and even more to unlock a research but the max i win is 60 dollars per day and i can even lose money sometime

It is because i disabled ntr content ? Or did i miss something ?
Hmm, do you have empty slots in your hostess club? Each slot will incur an upkeep cost and it will stack up if you don't have a girls working the open slots. But if you're just starting, just be patient. You'll unlock new rooms, upgrade current rooms, and the girls will level up and in turn will make more money each night. It starts small, but will ultimately snowball.

The game keeps getting better, but I think that it lacks some way to check available scenes.
Thanks, and ah, you're right. People have been begging for a gallery/replay system, but I'm not 100% sure on how to do it. At least so that it works with older saves :unsure:

Kaelric

Oct 30, 2021
Hmm, do you have empty slots in your hostess club? Each slot will incur an upkeep cost and it will stack up if you don't have a girls working the open slots. But if you're just starting, just be patient. You'll unlock new rooms, upgrade current rooms, and the girls will level up and in turn will make more money each night. It starts small, but will ultimately snowball.
ahh yes i have empty slots. Ok now i understand why i'm losing money.

But what will happens if i open every slots ? i'll be forced to micro manage each day to open/close slots depend of who is ready to work no ?

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Hannah stopped removing her bra for me when taking her on a cake date. :-(
Just for consistency: Can we get a "work in progress" instead of "WIP" for Jacob as well? :-D

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
ahh yes i have empty slots. Ok now i understand why i'm losing money.

But what will happens if i open every slots ? i'll be forced to micro manage each day to open/close slots depend of who is ready to work no ?
Usually all the girls are available unless they've gained a special condition, which is pretty rare. So you'll only have to shuffle them around if they get tired of one room. Alternatively you can buy the Automatic shift planner upgrade which _should_ handle it for you. As a disclaimer, it will place the girls kinda randomly, so you might not like where it places them.

Hannah stopped removing her bra for me when taking her on a cake date. :-(
Just for consistency: Can we get a "work in progress" instead of "WIP" for Jacob as well? :-D
Stopped removing her bra? Well, well... I'll need to look into this crime :D and ah, yeah, consistency might be a good idea.

Reactions: Piratefishes

capt_obviously

Mar 29, 2023
To avoid too much clicking I schedule all the slots one day, then I don't have to touch the club for 5 days. The UI makes it simple since girls will swap places by default, which mean you only have to actually click to swap 1/2 the number of slots you have. You just have to make sure you're picking a different room and not a different slot on the same room.

I don't waste any time trying to match customer preferences. It's impossible to please everyone since there are overlaps, and the bonus for aligning isn't that big. Having an open slot is a huge hit and should be avoided at all costs.

Reactions: Kaelric and Yorma86

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
Thanks, and ah, you're right. People have been begging for a gallery/replay system, but I'm not 100% sure on how to do it. At least so that it works with older saves :unsure:
I would love a gallery, but because I understand the dificulty, it's not what I'm saying. I'm talking about some way for the player to check what scenes can be unlocked in gameplay, like the club does. More of a to do list than a gallery. Either way, I'm hyped to see what's next (please more Lauren!)

Nocode

Apr 27, 2023
Dear Dev:
We get the message. You hate cheaters. No walkthrough, hiding stats and no tips. I really liked the game but i enjoy playing multiples paths. So, my spare time is not enough.
This way the game gets really annoying and bored. I hope you reconsider.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ClubDetention-0.081
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Dear Dev:
We get the message. You hate cheaters. No walkthrough, hiding stats and no tips. I really liked the game but i enjoy playing multiples paths. So, my spare time is not enough.
This way the game gets really annoying and bored. I hope you reconsider.
Hiding stats is a kinda temporary thing. I'm going to redo the journal's character pages (again) to display more stats etc. It's just not the topmost priority.
And I don't hate cheaters, but I like playing games with a vanilla experience going in blind, and I don't mind missing out on content as long as it feels like I'm finding interesting stuff. Those two things have influenced the way I've made the game quite heavily.

But I get it, not everyone is the same.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes