Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
WTF is going on? I ve downloaded the Fix 3 update...and all of my saves are gone...the whole Gameplay is gone...and i gonna find myself in another story...where i have to start all over again!?!?! Seriously???
It's part of the game, don't worry. Don't worry about it and play along. You're supposed to be stuck in "another game" for a brief while.

• Red Heart
Reactions: StrawberryCheese83
Jan 13, 2021
It's part of the game, don't worry. Don't worry about it and play along. You're supposed to be stuck in "another game" for a brief while.
Japp..thx. I figured it out by myself, but thx Pal. Anna Problem is still there. Games crashes without log at "Annas Grave Trip"! Any solutions please??? :)(y)

Jan 13, 2021
I got it now, Yorma. Man, i was so dumb. I didn t realize that this "new" Start Point the continuation of my Gameplay is.:KEK: In this case, "Annas Grave Part". After I played through that part, I was able to continue the game like before. I am on the Hotfix 3 btw. So...everything is fine now, but thank you for your help and your quick response. Keep up the very good work. Love it. :) Can t wait to see more Natalie Content. ;)

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes