Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Anybody else crash after you passes out in the cemetery scene with Anna Smith? If I save the game, open a fresh window, load the save, and run that scene, the game windows just close, every time. Just like if I clock the exit bottom, no freeze, no error windows, no message, it just closes the game.

That's not normal right? Because it closes the game at the same time the story say that my character passes out...
That's an intentional crash. Just roll with it :D

It actually still wouldn't research even the last one I clicked. I had to go back and re-click each of them, 1 at a time, and wait for it to be done then re-click another one.
I got them all done. But, thought I'd let ya know.
Yup, I'll rework the research screen to prevent this confusion in the future! :HideThePain:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Only request I would have after playing all the content was to enable Lilith half demon lingerie/witch outfit as school uniform and allow the girls to wear the outfits they had when Asmodeus came to visit MC in disguise... that stuff was HOT... the current Options are not only expensive but also not alot to look at in my opinion

Reactions: OverlordCW
Jul 30, 2019
If you still have the energy for it, can you send me your most recent auto save so I can take a look? I tried breaking the game myself, but for me, the "crash -> restart -> start" loop works fine every time.

Same for you. Could you send me your most recent auto save and I'll take a look at the issue?
I just saw your message sorry if you waited.
Are those the correct saves? this is the last one i did and the most recent autosave

Begintobeg

Apr 15, 2019
Played this game a long time ago, but lost save. Have tried to use URM to cheat but it seems more difficult to modify variables than most games. Is there a way to cheat/skip ahead etc?

Radchaai

Jun 6, 2020
That's an intentional crash. Just roll with it :D
Ok, ok, ok, cool, cool, cool, but I'm sorry but I don't get it. How exactly do I have to continue with the story, even the whole game? I'm in here:
1728950719242.png
After this, the next click crashes the game.
It's a joke. Start a new game on the new intro screen and you'll play through more of Anna's story. Things are not quite what they seem...
I do not see a new intro screen I just see the same old intro screen. I asume this is the "new intro screen", but I just don't see it, or I do not know how to bring it on.
1728954487365.png
Look at this, either i'm blind or there's no button to Load game. If i press "Start" it just loads my latest save, doesn't start a new game.
If I select "Continue" in that old intro screen it opens the last scene and of course my game crash.
1728951009718.png
If instead of "Continue" I select "Load", it tokes me to the first image because that my save point, and on the next click the game crash.
1728951153985.png
Have you been prompted to enter your name yet? Enter or use the default name, then proceed as if a new game had started. Then everything will be intuitive.
If I select "Start", it just makes me create a now save and it initiated from the very beginning, because it's a fresh, clean one. It did indeed ask me for my name and I skip the intro, name my Club, set my class, and I play the game until the day 7 and nothing "intuitive" lead me to the other save. Help?
1728951473912.png
BTW this image with the "Help" button and the author's tip, it's nowhere to be seen.
1728957219381.png
I know the answer it has to be super obvious and easy, but I'm so sorry I don't see it. They are literally no other options the to quit the game, literally. A beautiful and kind soul could explain it to me with apple (or pictures preferently), like if I was in kindergarten, how to continue?

BTW by FAR Anna Smith it is my favorite character, I mean the model use for her.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I do not see a new intro screen I just see the same old intro screen. I asume this is the "new intro screen", but I just don't see it, or I do not know how to bring it on.

1728954487365.png

Look at this, either i'm blind or there's no button to Load game. If i press "Start" it just loads my latest save, doesn't start a new game.
Click Start
I'd agree that the forced game shut down is overkill at this point but I gues the Dev has his own justification for his actions

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Ok, ok, ok, cool, cool, cool, but I'm sorry but I don't get it. How exactly do I have to continue with the story, even the whole game? I'm in here:
View attachment 4133718
After this, the next click crashes the game.

If I select "Continue" in that old intro screen it opens the last scene and of course my game crash.
View attachment 4133728
If instead of "Continue" I select "Load", it tokes me to the first image because that my save point, and on the next click the game crash.
View attachment 4133732

If I select "Start", it just makes me create a now save and it initiated from the very beginning, because it's a fresh, clean one. It did indeed ask me for my name and I skip the intro, name my Club, set my class, and I play the game until the day 7 and nothing "intuitive" lead me to the other save. Help?
View attachment 4133743
BTW this image with the "Help" button and the author's tip, it's nowhere to be seen.
View attachment 4133867
I know the answer it has to be super obvious and easy, but I'm so sorry I don't see it. They are literally no other options the to quit the game, literally. A beautiful and kind soul could explain it to me with apple (or pictures preferently), like if I was in kindergarten, how to continue?

BTW by FAR Anna Smith it is my favorite character, I mean the model use for her.
As the help text says, there is a panic button, but it's only in-game. Not in the main menu.

After the crash, when you press Start, your game just crashes again and again? Or does it look like it's starting a new game (it's supposed to - it doesn't really start a new game).

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
are these in the game yet for physical/club, if there are. please a tiny hint :p View attachment 4131414
Yes, it's in the game already. And that is sort of a hint already - there might be a weirdo in the game that it might be referring to.
Spoilers: It's the convenience store clerk.

Yorma86 is possible when you do all these hotfixes, there are 3 or 4 for every public release it seems like, can you notate it in the file name, like v0.083.2, or so on (as it's been the same file name for 3 hotfixes now) or maybe just do a "hotfix" patch only?

For anyone else, my compressed post will be update to hotfix 2 shortly.
Hmm, fair enough. I'll start adding a suffix to the zip filenames.

Are those the correct saves? this is the last one i did and the most recent autosave
Looks like it keeps crashing for me as well. I made a quick fix which should help you get past that. It might still do one more crash before it goes forward, but just try again. I'll upload the new hotfixed version soon.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Alright, I updated the game. See if the most recent version works for you. It might crash once when you reload the game, but just try again. If it crashes twice or more, it's still not working even though it works for me. Then I'll just have to try something else.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ClubDetention-0.083Hotfix3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Radchaai

Jun 6, 2020
As the help text says, there is a panic button, but it's only in-game. Not in the main menu. After the crash, when you press Start, your game just crashes again and again? Or does it look like it's starting a new game (it's supposed to - it doesn't really start a new game).
I never see the new intro screen, or the help button.
But I indeed started a new save, it did not keep crashing in a row, I'm currently painfully playing the new save, it indeed look like events are happening faster than the last run, but I'm still beginning from scratch and building the hole school, town, and club from zero.
I have not been able to continue the story of Anna Smith, which start all of this, because I asume need the church in town again.

In other orden the idea, if I'm already have the Developer cautive in the web of my messages. Could I, please, get a lil of help/tip? In the Dance Stage, how do I trigger "May the best girl win I"? I have train both Jennifer and Anna, several times, like 10 times each, but nothing I do trigger the next Special Event.
This is how Jennifer look like:
1729033073077.png
This is how Anna Look like:
1729033296160.png
I read in the comments here in f95zone, that this is indeed the same Special Event, and it just how the game show it as different Special Even for each girl, and it look like we can choose who win it, just like the one with Hermione and Natalie. Because I like Anna model more, I would like that she win it. Could you please tell me how to achive that? Please?

Mar 29, 2023
I never see the new intro screen, or the help button.
But I indeed started a new save, it did not keep crashing in a row, I'm currently painfully playing the new save, it indeed look like events are happening faster than the last run, but I'm still beginning from scratch and building the hole school, town, and club from zero.
I have not been able to continue the story of Anna Smith, which start all of this, because I asume need the church in town again.
Use itch and get the latest hotfixed version; there have been a few others getting an infinite loop of crashes and it should now be fixed. Yorma did mention you might have to have the extra crash one more time and then it should be fine.

In the Dance Stage, how do I trigger "May the best girl win I"? I have train both Jennifer and Anna, several times, like 10 times each, but nothing I do trigger the next Special Event.

Because I like Anna model more, I would like that she win it
Assign Anna and Jennifer to the dance stage at the same time and it should be playable

You can have Anna win by
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The event can be replayed as many times as you want, so there isn't long term effects for one winning over another.

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes