redle

Apr 12, 2017
Okay, I'm confused, I get to the point where the game crashes. and when I reload I do what I've seen others be told to do, just hit start. but I seem to have started a whole new game (not continuing from the previous) what the heck am I doing wrong?
You are doing nothing wrong. That's the current gimmick.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: FookU2

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Hey that's a quirky yet useful mod! Was just confused about that today - though it doesn't seem like there's any actual difference between the "Anna" version of the dance scenes and the "Jennifer" version, the only thing that matters is who you pick to go first.
Yeah, it's a single event. But the way the game currently tracks events isn't designed for girl-combination events. So currently the core game treats and tracks them as though they are 2 separate events.

Burma

May 22, 2018
Game is good, has quite the potential, but right now there's not much to do other than grinding for the future... too few sex scenes, but hopefully in a year or two, this will be finished(not too sure about that with this pace and size of updates)

Any games like this one?

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
that was a weird transition i thought the game crash and delete all my saves somehow, so im guessing that arc took inspiration from dokidoki lit club, it keeps giving glitch effect you type the old name eh

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
A quicksearch wasn't successfull... so can anyone tell me how high MC Voyeurism has to be to pass the first checking out stat check with Serena is successfull (mine is 25 through methodical grinding but the check still fails at 100%) or is it simply hardcoded to be that way?

EDIT: OK so it seems to be 30... wow that's quiet a number for such an important character... I get the grind complaints to some degree here

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
You are doing nothing wrong. That's the current gimmick.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And how long will it take me to "stat grind" my way back out of this nonsense, to get back to the OTHER "stat grinding?"
Asking for someone who hates stat grinding. 0_O

Nevermind: I just skipped to the end.
BTW:
"Cop a feel" and "cup a breast" are two different things. You don't really "cup a feel." lol

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Everything in the research list says "in progress" and I know I've gone over a couple weeks.
Are they all just not implemented yet? I see comments in here that say to research it, and nothing is happening.
Also...taking the girls on dates to the theater...I've done the play, but still, nothing.
Not sure what I am missing.
I've recruited everyone, too.

EDIT: It took about another 4-5 days but the greenhouse unlocked. Weird.

Last edited:

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
And how long will it take me to "stat grind" my way back out of this nonsense, to get back to the OTHER "stat grinding?"

BTW:
"Cop a feel" and "cup a breast" are two different things. You don't really "cup a feel." lol
if you dont want to deal with grind start figuring out how to use this

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Small suggestion/pet peeve/minor annoyance: Please remove the micro pauses in the middle of displaying character dialogue. I can read pretty fast, so when the text pauses, I click to advance to the next piece of dialogue, in inadvertently skipping the second half of the current dialogue, so I have to scroll back to read the rest.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Small suggestion/pet peeve/minor annoyance: Please remove the micro pauses in the middle of displaying character dialogue. I can read pretty fast, so when the text pauses, I click to advance to the next piece of dialogue, in inadvertently skipping the second half of the current dialogue, so I have to scroll back to read the rest.
dude so much this is all games that do this, i hate it..... and like you said - you click through because you can process faster....

Basically there's no reason for this kind of setup unless writer has microd.

Last edited:
Reactions: senjeny

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
this game looks promising, but why does the Mc look so weird? He has this baby face while supposedly being a teacher down on his luck. Kinda strange.
The main story will give you the answer to this (...kinda... if you manage to read in between the lines)... let's just say this is not a natural thing

Reactions: Yorma86
Mar 29, 2023
Everything in the research list says "in progress" and I know I've gone over a couple weeks.

You can only progress one research item at a time. If you purchase multiple items they will progress from last to first selected (if I'm remembering correctly). I'm guessing you picked greenhouse first, then some others and had to wait for the later things to finish first.

Reactions: FookU2

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
game is bugged, when I choose to live with them I always get the game over screen after reloading the game (yes I tried deleting the save and persistent files)
Ah, crap... This might be the case. Send me your most recent save file and I'll make a fix for you. And I'll have to make a fix for the root issue as well.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
that was a weird transition i thought the game crash and delete all my saves somehow, so im guessing that arc took inspiration from dokidoki lit club, it keeps giving glitch effect you type the old name eh
I haven't played Dokidoki, but I've heard it has a good twist in it. But I did take inspiration from other indie games that throw weird curve balls at you.

A quicksearch wasn't successfull... so can anyone tell me how high MC Voyeurism has to be to pass the first checking out stat check with Serena is successfull (mine is 25 through methodical grinding but the check still fails at 100%) or is it simply hardcoded to be that way?

EDIT: OK so it seems to be 30... wow that's quiet a number for such an important character... I get the grind complaints to some degree here
It might be a bit high now that you mention it... Then again, it's not an important check even if you fumble it.

BTW:
My bad :BootyTime: I don't think I've read it anywhere in a while, just heard it. My non-native ears are poor spelling judges.

Are they all just not implemented yet? I see comments in here that say to research it, and nothing is happening.
Also...taking the girls on dates to the theater...I've done the play, but still, nothing.
Not sure what I am missing.
I've recruited everyone, too.

I've been meaning to redo the whole research screen just to make it prettier and more clear. Only one item will be actively researched at one time. You can start the research on multiple topics, but only the active one will be researched.

I stopped doing that at some point. While I like the _feel_ the pauses give to the "speech", it's not worth the troubles it causes.

Just started playing the latest version. What a plot twist! Didn't expect anything like this, I'm thrilled.
Yorma86, bravo! (y)
Happy to hear you're liking it! :D

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes