Jul 26, 2021
I am still searching for a dev with a good reason for disabling the auto feature. believe it or not there are people with pain conditions who would like to watch this. The idea that you have blocked me from enjoying this by removing a built in feature is just baffling.

drdredit

Jul 1, 2020
I want so much to like this game but it seems like endless rest until night and then nothing of interest happens in the club. Why not allow three rounds per club evening. Why is everyone still a novice?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I suppose you'll want them to work in the club to generate money, but setting them as private will mean they won't do nothing too lewd with the customers. I guess you can do it, but, wow, that's some greed! And all that missed potential content!
That sounds like content I'm happy to miss...

Reactions: Piratefishes

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
hey dev. your game is broke. I just started Anna's storyline and the game crashed. I opened it only to find no load function, stuck with default name when starting a new file, and now I am basically stuck with people I don't know nor have I ever seen before. you need to release a fix for this

pozertron

Nov 7, 2019
Umm, did your game crash just before? If it did, just Start. If not, I'm not sure what's going on...

Give her flowers! Also, some repeatable club events might raise affection depending on your choices.
1728623102118.png

Look at this, either i'm blind or there's no button to Load game. If i press "Start" it just loads my latest save, doesn't start a new game.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I am still searching for a dev with a good reason for disabling the auto feature. believe it or not there are people with pain conditions who would like to watch this. The idea that you have blocked me from enjoying this by removing a built in feature is just baffling.
What auto feature (I hardly know RenPy beyond how I'm using it)? I haven't disabled anything to my understanding. Maybe I haven't enabled something instead..?

How do I progress with Natalie? says I should "build a green house"
First, you'll have to recruit Serena (if you haven't met her, progress the main story) and then research the greenhouse.

Does the two dance room videos have any variations, or will it just repeat that?
No variations, sorry.

hey dev. your game is broke. I just started Anna's storyline and the game crashed. I opened it only to find no load function, stuck with default name when starting a new file, and now I am basically stuck with people I don't know nor have I ever seen before. you need to release a fix for this
View attachment 4120651

Look at this, either i'm blind or there's no button to Load game. If i press "Start" it just loads my latest save, doesn't start a new game.
It is as is intended. Think of it like someone or something has taken over your game. Just press Start and keep playing.
I think I had a Help button there that would tell the player to just roll with it, but I guess it's not there. I should bring it back, since I understand this might confuse some people.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
What auto feature (I hardly know RenPy beyond how I'm using it)? I haven't disabled anything to my understanding. Maybe I haven't enabled something instead..?
You #ed out "back" and "auto" for the quick menu. The auto sets it to where the dialogue will continue without the player having to click or press a key.

It is as is intended. Think of it like someone or something has taken over your game. Just press Start and keep playing.
I think I had a Help button there that would tell the player to just roll with it, but I guess it's not there. I should bring it back, since I understand this might confuse some people.
It confuses people because it makes no sense. The only thing it does is remove a basic core function of any game, the ability to load any save as needed.

pozertron

Nov 7, 2019
It's not only about confusion, i forgot what the game is about since the last time i played it but i can't start a new game to refresh my memory because that's literally not an option. Also there's no gallery and being unable to load any specific scene savegames makes 0 sense.

At this point i will simply have to roll right out of here and find something else.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
It's not only about confusion, i forgot what the game is about since the last time i played it but i can't start a new game to refresh my memory because that's literally not an option. Also there's no gallery and being unable to load any specific scene savegames makes 0 sense.

At this point i will simply have to roll right out of here and find something else.
There's a reason why save loading is disabled here. But in case you really don't want to be in the situation, after the new "intro", there is a menu that lets you rewind to the part before the switcharoo or skip that part of the game altogether. And if you just want to start a new game, you can delete the persistent file in the save folder. But if you're already rolling out, godspeed.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
You #ed out "back" and "auto" for the quick menu. The auto sets it to where the dialogue will continue without the player having to click or press a key.

It confuses people because it makes no sense. The only thing it does is remove a basic core function of any game, the ability to load any save as needed.
Here we can agree to disagree. It makes sense because the effect is supposed to be that something has taken over your game and you're forced to play it instead. If that kinda meta level weirdness turns you off, that's another matter entirely.

And right, I, uh, may have turned these off during the early days of my development when I had no idea what anything did or how to make a menu. I'll turn them on for the next update :coffee::unsure:

Reactions: m1st3r1

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Here we can agree to disagree. It makes sense because the effect is supposed to be that something has taken over your game and you're forced to play it instead. If that kinda meta level weirdness turns you off, that's another matter entirely.

And right, I, uh, may have turned these off during the early days of my development when I had no idea what anything did or how to make a menu. I'll turn them on for the next update :coffee::unsure:
We definitely disagree. That meta level weirdness is really just "you" taking over the game and forcing the player to deal with a seemingly pointless effect. I don't understand the thought prosses but I guess that's just me and the other players.

I can't speak for anyone else but I don't enjoy having to jump through hoops just to start a new game. Also deleting the persistent to do it will also delete every persistent variable including audio and text settings. There is also a backup in the appdata folder that will just replace it if you don't remove it from both locations.

• Sad
Reactions: Yorma86

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ClubDetention-0.083
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: bad_mofo

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I hope you see this dev. I went back and looked at the screen and saw help and when I clicked it, it showed me what I could do which was rewind or just skip to the end. I wanna say sorry because I genuinely thought that something had gone wrong and should have looked more closely. this was a mistake solely on my part and hope you will forgive me

Reactions: Yorma86

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
We definitely disagree. That meta level weirdness is really just "you" taking over the game and forcing the player to deal with a seemingly pointless effect. I don't understand the thought prosses but I guess that's just me and the other players.

I can't speak for anyone else but I don't enjoy having to jump through hoops just to start a new game. Also deleting the persistent to do it will also delete every persistent variable including audio and text settings. There is also a backup in the appdata folder that will just replace it if you don't remove it from both locations.
if you know what you are doing get the URM and use that and turn the stuff back on (I personally like the game how it is)

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes