fabinhok14

Aug 8, 2023
Do I need NTR activated to have scenes like Samanha's? If so, there should be an option to reactivate it at any time, as I had no way of knowing at the beginning.

Mar 29, 2023
Do I need NTR activated to have scenes like Samanha's? If so, there should be an option to reactivate it at any time, as I had no way of knowing at the beginning.
There are 2 different settings related to sharing and you can change them anytime

Preferences --> NTR Content Enable/Disable

Journal --> <student> --> Club Status

SXentae

Jun 14, 2021
Ok maybe I did or understood something wrong but am I not supposed to have Mina available as a hostess in the club after the meeting with Amanda ? Do i need to raise her corruption ?

Also is there a way to disable a room because since I can't have enough hostess to fill in every role and they take some money to upkeep

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Ok maybe I did or understood something wrong but am I not supposed to have Mina available as a hostess in the club after the meeting with Amanda ? Do i need to raise her corruption ?

Also is there a way to disable a room because since I can't have enough hostess to fill in every role and they take some money to upkeep
You understood correctly, but I forgot to actually add her in the hostess selection menu :HideThePain: She'll be there in the next update. For now, I suggest you reallocate the upgrade points to remove the extra slots in the rooms, so you won't have the empty spaces.

Reactions: MikeOG

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Searching through the code, is Natalie the only one with girlfriend status implemented? I see conditions for the others but no instantiations - though you could certainly be doing it another way.

-edit: nm, sorted it out myself.... if anyone wants a holdover until the full gf quests are implemented, extract and copy these files inside the /game folder so that it looks like game/scripts/characters etc

I gave the 4 main girls with variable dialogue and events based on gf status the option to ask them to be your girlfriend on coffee dates (requires 40 affection)

(4 main girls besides natalie being Jennifer, Hermoine, Hannah, Samantha)

Also added the "Gf" stat on the char profile pages - this is often used to compare vs the cheat stat for when a scene takes place.

Last edited:

DV93

Jun 14, 2020
This looks like a really interesting, good game, but boy it can get confusing to understand what to do at times... and without much indication on how far I can go with each girl. Natalie seems the most fleshed out by a mile. Followed by Jennifer and her detective questline. Is there something I'm missing, I looked around in the threads but there's a LOT of pages here. I've got Natalie doing the witch rituals (Lilith already has shown up to do her thing, no followup on Hermione getting mega horny save her humping a table, no mention from Natalie about it afterwards.), but see no indication on how to do the NTR content for her. Is this one of those things where I repeat actions ad nauseam until things get unlocked?

Samantha, she did the lapdance for the drinking contest dude, no further than that so far, though from what I see that's the limit. No sex with her that I've found, either. Just my own lapdance from her. Hannah, I probably just need to do the Instagram thing a lot more, but I'm not sure how much more... and whether there's much afterwards. Aside from Natalie and Lilith, none of the other girls have had sex with the MC, or done NTR, or anything (Did set them to be shared, but I figure they have to not be virgins to do anything sexual, like Natalie does in the reports). Maxed their stats with cheats just to figure out if that helps, but not sure how crazy I should go with the corruption, lust, and affection for changes to occur. I'm just past day 100, the club is max level, there's one thing I've been able to see in the security room (the lapdance), and yeah... I enjoy the game quite a bit, but I think I'm nearly at the limit of content for the current version, maybe?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
This looks like a really interesting, good game, but boy it can get confusing to understand what to do at times... and without much indication on how far I can go with each girl. Natalie seems the most fleshed out by a mile. Followed by Jennifer and her detective questline. Is there something I'm missing, I looked around in the threads but there's a LOT of pages here. I've got Natalie doing the witch rituals (Lilith already has shown up to do her thing, no followup on Hermione getting mega horny save her humping a table, no mention from Natalie about it afterwards.), but see no indication on how to do the NTR content for her. Is this one of those things where I repeat actions ad nauseam until things get unlocked?

Samantha, she did the lapdance for the drinking contest dude, no further than that so far, though from what I see that's the limit. No sex with her that I've found, either. Just my own lapdance from her. Hannah, I probably just need to do the Instagram thing a lot more, but I'm not sure how much more... and whether there's much afterwards. Aside from Natalie and Lilith, none of the other girls have had sex with the MC, or done NTR, or anything (Did set them to be shared, but I figure they have to not be virgins to do anything sexual, like Natalie does in the reports). Maxed their stats with cheats just to figure out if that helps, but not sure how crazy I should go with the corruption, lust, and affection for changes to occur. I'm just past day 100, the club is max level, there's one thing I've been able to see in the security room (the lapdance), and yeah... I enjoy the game quite a bit, but I think I'm nearly at the limit of content for the current version, maybe?
Have you gone to the beach with both the group and Natalie alone?

DV93

Jun 14, 2020
Have you gone to the beach with both the group and Natalie alone?
Did the group trip a couple times, and since you mentioned it, I went through with Natalie a few times as well. Got the NTR scene, though we don't see anything. Odd she lets the dude bang when you DON'T go to listen in, but I figure that'll come later. Aside from that, am I missing anything else?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Did the group trip a couple times, and since you mentioned it, I went through with Natalie a few times as well. Got the NTR scene, though we don't see anything. Odd she lets the dude bang when you DON'T go to listen in, but I figure that'll come later. Aside from that, am I missing anything else?
No that pretty much sounds like everything. Though when you said there was only full on sex with natalie and the demon - there are other girls too depending on who you first ramped up relationships with. Samantha has a sex scene, Jennifer does, and Hermoine.

DV93

Jun 14, 2020
No that pretty much sounds like everything. Though when you said there was only full on sex with natalie and the demon - there are other girls too depending on who you first ramped up relationships with. Samantha has a sex scene, Jennifer does, and Hermoine.
Yeah, I'd only missed Samantha's because Lilith turned up before I finished the theater thing. But I found out you can talk to Lilith at night and request her to do it in Samantha's form, which looked like it showed the scene as it would have been.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
4.10 star(s) 34 Votes