Mar 29, 2023
Also, we can more or less max out the career paths of the girls, but it's all for naught if you, the dev, have predetermined what those paths will be. For instance, I had Hermione and Emma as bartenders and had to trash all that as they have no scenes in those rolls. But I see Samantha has scenes both as a bartender and dancer and to reach their conclusion it appears I will have to level them up in one
Any required career levels are shown in the event selection screen, so there is guidance. If you don't see any scenes it's because they haven't been developed yet. It might make sense to have an 'under development' or similar for the special events when there aren't any to avoid any confusion that something has to be unlocked to see the list.

Emma has almost 0 content so far, really just the handful of creepshots. Hermione's only special events so far are in the hangout room and neither require a career.

There are only a couple of club scenes hidden behind a career and even then it's really low. For example, the 2nd generic event in the hotel requires maid level 1, but Jennifer's first (and currently only) hotel special event just requires novice level 3, something every girl is before she can even take on a career.

Resetting a career doesn't actually waste the current XP. Each girl can only have one active career at a time, but you can swap back and forth freely. Any XP already gained is retained.

Most of Samantha's scenes don't require a specific career, just enough corruption and exhibitionism. Her 3rd special dance event does need performer level 1 and her current story to be complete.

1720988071144.png

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Cart before the horse?

I understand that some of this will work itself out as the game evolves, but it seems to me a bit counter-productive to create this much incongruity in the story. To explain...

Reading the club's nightly report I see such things as:
- Lilith rubs herself against his hand;
- Natalie lets a customer fondle her;
- Samantha flashes the customers;
- Jennifer rubs her butt eagerly against the customer's erection;
- Jennifer engages in lewd activities in her private session.

But in the scenes one has to unlock for the rooms and individual characters, all we get is pushback, complaining and reluctance to even get them to pull down their tops or flirt. I wouldn't have structured things this way (which is probably for the best) and allowed the peripheral elements to progress in tandem with the main story.

Also, we can more or less max out the career paths of the girls, but it's all for naught if you, the dev, have predetermined what those paths will be. For instance, I had Hermione and Emma as bartenders and had to trash all that as they have no scenes in those rolls. But I see Samantha has scenes both as a bartender and dancer and to reach their conclusion it appears I will have to level them up in one, then start over in the other to reach a level to trigger the scene. That results in excessive grinding, IMO. If the girls are going to have specific routes you predetermine, maybe it's best if you give some indication of what class they need to be.
As for the first complaint, I'm aware it will create two different realities, but both the first and the second problem stem from the same problem: I haven't yet made enough content. The reason there's only low-corruption content is because I'm working my way up the corruption ladder - first one job per girl, but later I'll do the same with other jobs. All I can say is that it'll take time :HideThePain:

You may want to check Agent 17 for some inspiration, it may not be gallery but it's a proper roadmap in very simple form, require some effort to start but once implemented it should relativity easy to add on to it and keep track on things.
Alright, I'll take a look! Thanks for the suggestion.

So we can't get this scene, if we chose four other actions?
There is no scene - it's just some flavor dialogue that makes sense if you've seen Gary and Björn do their thing.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.082

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 370 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Do we know if there's any plans to add visuals to the end of day event list? Just some bullet points of what happened isn't the most exciting.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GamerDaddy

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
How corrupt does Samantha have to be to not fail the corruption check for the private dance reward from the drinking game?

The first one passes, the second one fails.

Reactions: Piratefishes

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
How corrupt does Samantha have to be to not fail the corruption check for the private dance reward from the drinking game?

The first one passes, the second one fails.
The notifications are a bit misleading here. I should probably not use a notification skill check for the second check since nothing major is really altered there. It's just different flavor text depending on how corrupt she is, and it's actually checking whether her corruption OR cheating is lower than the treshold. I'll remove the notifications for the next update :D but worry not, you're not missing out on anything.

What can we expect from the next update? :)
Anna will receive some personal story and club content. And I'll be adding smaller stuff here and there if I have the time for it. Summer's been a bit of a bitch and CD has been on a small hiatus for my vacation. You'd think vacation means more time to work on the side project, but it's always the opposite :HideThePain:

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
The notifications are a bit misleading here. I should probably not use a notification skill check for the second check since nothing major is really altered there. It's just different flavor text depending on how corrupt she is, and it's actually checking whether her corruption OR cheating is lower than the treshold. I'll remove the notifications for the next update :D but worry not, you're not missing out on anything.
I like the notifications personally, possibly have it on a toggle? but yeah, as long as it's accurate, I'd prefer it to stay TBH.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
What's going on in the next update? Super excited!
Anna will receive some personal story and club content. And I'll be adding smaller stuff here and there if I have the time for it. Summer's been a bit of a bitch and CD has been on a small hiatus for my vacation. You'd think vacation means more time to work on the side project, but it's always the opposite

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Natalie has 5000 lust, but still can't find the second NTR scene,How do I solve this problem.
Maybe you're expecting something more than there is :unsure: One scene is basically you just staring at their feet since you're "not allowed to go in" and the other can only be seen if you've given Natalie the permission to fuck around without you being around.

Reactions: Piratefishes

andafer

Oct 12, 2021
Most of Samantha's scenes don't require a specific career, just enough corruption and exhibitionism. Her 3rd special dance event does need performer level 1 and her current story to be complete.
I'm stuck with Samantha, I completed the theater content and her stats are high but in the driking competition event in the bar, the two lewd options, the "kiss of Samantha" and the other appear blocked in gray so the "as promised" dancing event it's blocked as well. She has maximized corruption and pretty high exhibitionism (35-40 or so).

Could be the exhibitionism? Do she need even more or some other requisite?

winner347

May 20, 2021
Maybe you're expecting something more than there is One scene is basically you just staring at their feet since you're "not allowed to go in" and the other can only be seen if you've given Natalie the permission to fuck around without you being around.:unsure:
Ok,I'll try it.

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes