SSSSnail

Dec 12, 2023
The automatic assignement sometimes leaves slots open.

Is there a way to get Mina to work in the club after that 1st event? My girls work 7 days a week without ever having a day off (unless the auto assignement gives them one).

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Hmm, do you have empty slots in your club? That would incur a hefty penalty as empty slots still count towards upkeep.
Yeah, that fixed it for me, thanks. 5x income by removing all extra slot upgrades, 2 girls in the first room and 1 each for the others, pretty much ignoring the customer preferences.

• Haha
Reactions: Yorma86

cepaxo

Apr 1, 2021
I didn't have the time to make them :HideThePain: I will make events for it, but pls, be patient.

Hmm, do you have empty slots in your club? That would incur a hefty penalty as empty slots still count towards upkeep.

Progress the storyline for your character (open Journal, click your character, look at hint) until you meet Serena. Then follow Serena's hints until you've recruited her. Then you can research new rooms etc.
Tankyou Yorma86, you're the best

Reactions: Yorma86

stompintime

Apr 18, 2018
I didn't have the time to make them :HideThePain: I will make events for it, but pls, be patient.

Progress the storyline for your character (open Journal, click your character, look at hint) until you meet Serena. Then follow Serena's hints until you've recruited her. Then you can research new rooms etc.
You're the GOAT, I really like the changes you're making, seems like it's going in a fun direction. Keep up the good work :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kurult and Yorma86

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
Can't recruit Catherine. She still says her mind's made up and won't join. I installed the hotfix as well, but still doesn't work. I did manage to recruit the male priest, surprisingly.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Can't recruit Catherine. She still says her mind's made up and won't join. I installed the hotfix as well, but still doesn't work. I did manage to recruit the male priest, surprisingly.
Hmm, probably something broke that the update didn't count for. Could you DM me your save file and I'll make a hotfix that'll work for people who encountered the bug before the hotfix?

Poker_king70

Sep 23, 2021
Strategy question: I have all students at A+ in all categories but have been unable to recruit the priest. Is there any point to recruiting at this point?

Motisteel

Sep 13, 2018
I have a few questions.
The game has a public use parameter, does it somehow affect the scenes with the hostesses?
Also, the shared hostess parameter, did not notice any difference in prices if it is enabled

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Strategy question: I have all students at A+ in all categories but have been unable to recruit the priest. Is there any point to recruiting at this point?
Not unless you want to be a completionist and have him unlocked. There might be additional reason later down the line, but for now, he's pretty much just there to fill the ranks.

I have a few questions.
The game has a public use parameter, does it somehow affect the scenes with the hostesses?
Also, the shared hostess parameter, did not notice any difference in prices if it is enabled
Shared hostess won't affect the income, but it will affect the actions the girls will do each night and during cutscenes in and out of the club.
Public use parameter is used pretty rarely, but like many of the stats and features, it's there to be used later in higher corruption level events.

Reactions: Motisteel

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Scripts/Characters/Natalie/natalie_rituals.rpy", line 282, in <module>
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'int' (EDIT i just scrolled back and chose a dif option)

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Scripts/Characters/Natalie/natalie_rituals.rpy", line 282, in <module>
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'int' (EDIT i just scrolled back and chose a dif option)
Thanks for reporting! I'll release a hotfix tomorrow which will fix Natalie ritual crashes, unrecruitable Catherine and other bugs.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
That's the problem, it's grayed out, only maid outfit is available
That's a pretty specific one. I might remove the requirement to it. Either you need to have seen the "yoga" session during the intro or you need to have bought the Coreography for Call On Me movie.

ran into a missing picture error just now
Thanks for letting me know! Let's see if I have time to include this one in the hotfix as well.

BTW how do to trigger scenes like below since class interaction changed
View attachment 3812977
It's an alternative scene in the intro if you turn down Nanako - instead of her jerking you off, you fantasize about the students.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
hmm Olivia seems to go Mia after sending you a picture from her beach trip (even tried dif choices and it still happens) and a couple others but i'm at end of content just wanted to see who all i could invite to the beach so far the onlyone i can invite is Natalie

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I can't switch 2 girls out in the club
If you're just starting out, you should be able to do it after first night. If not, you probably have Hermione's questline in session which forces Natalie and Hermione to be in the Hangout Room. Once you proceed with the questline, the slots will unlock again.

If you're past that part, something's broken, but check those first.

hmm Olivia seems to go Mia after sending you a picture from her beach trip (even tried dif choices and it still happens) and a couple others but i'm at end of content just wanted to see who all i could invite to the beach so far the onlyone i can invite is Natalie
Hmm, do you mean that her dialogue suddenly jumps to Mia's dialogue?

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
If you're just starting out, you should be able to do it after first night. If not, you probably have Hermione's questline in session which forces Natalie and Hermione to be in the Hangout Room. Once you proceed with the questline, the slots will unlock again.

If you're past that part, something's broken, but check those first.

Hmm, do you mean that her dialogue suddenly jumps to Mia's dialogue?
(Missing In Action) she is nowhere on school grounds only place she will show up is in the club if i have her assigned

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes