grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ClubDetention-0.082
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: bad_mofo

Fiksel

Jul 17, 2020
Really like the game, only miss something like proper gallery but can live without it as long as I can tell what I missed

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
1. Beach activity is borked.

Code:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Scripts/locations/beach.rpy", line 234, in <module>
TypeError: Update_Stat_For_Char() missing 1 required positional argument: 'stat_value'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Scripts/Characters/Mina/mina.rpyc", line 257, in script call
  File "Scripts/locations/beach.rpyc", line 14, in script call
  File "Scripts/locations/beach.rpyc", line 234, in script
  File "F:\Club.Detention\ClubDetention-0.082-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\Club.Detention\ClubDetention-0.082-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
TypeError: Update_Stat_For_Char() missing 1 required positional argument: 'stat_value'

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Club Detention 0.082
Tue Jul  9 16:06:36 2024
```
2. How does one assign teachers and make it 'stick'? If I assign the MC to mathematics, all the teachers now show as math teachers. If I change one to Health, all change to health.

Last edited:

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Ahh, I assumed it was just misspell of Mina or something :BootyTime: but you're right, I should adjust her schedule...
i'm at end of content and i can verify that the classes that you unlock work (when they was already unlocked b4 this hotfix)

Reactions: Yorma86

Archangelx64

Aug 7, 2017
Sorry for asking a question that's probably already been answered, but i just cant find it in the last 100 pages lol. Samantha in the Lingerie store, when i offer to help her choose one, is there actually any content there? Shes fairly heavily progressed to Aff: 39, Corr: 60. But she still turns me down.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Sorry for asking a question that's probably already been answered, but i just cant find it in the last 100 pages lol. Samantha in the Lingerie store, when i offer to help her choose one, is there actually any content there? Shes fairly heavily progressed to Aff: 39, Corr: 60. But she still turns me down.
No, there's nothing there yet. Sorry to disappoint :HideThePain:

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
1. Beach activity is borked.

Code:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Scripts/Characters/Mina/mina.rpyc", line 257, in script call
  File "Scripts/locations/beach.rpyc", line 14, in script call
  File "Scripts/locations/beach.rpyc", line 234, in script
  File "F:\Club.Detention\ClubDetention-0.082-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\Club.Detention\ClubDetention-0.082-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Club Detention 0.082
Tue Jul  9 16:06:36 2024
```
2. How does one assign teachers and make it 'stick'? If I assign the MC to mathematics, all the teachers now show as math teachers. If I change one to Health, all change to health.
1. Ah, looks like relaxing is borked. Well, just don't relax on the beach for now :BootyTime: I'll fix it up for the next version.

2. It's a slot-based system. If you choose Math to slot 1, whoever is assigned to that slot will teach Math. Unlock additional slots to teach multiple different subjects.

Really like the game, only miss something like proper gallery but can live without it as long as I can tell what I missed
You're not alone in missing this. I'm thinking about how to implement a gallery or a way for players to see if they still have stuff to do or not. So far, I don't know how to do it, but I'll keep my thinking hat on.

Archangelx64

Aug 7, 2017
How do you get the beach scene?, any save you want to share? thanks
When you get to a certain point (i think just make progress with the only girls with actual 'content' i.e Hannah, Jennifer, Natalie, Hermione and Samantha, and make serious progress with the club (upgrade it). At that point, you get told you can influence school policies and such. Beach trip is one of the policies you can purchase. Once youve taken the class there, you can take natalie on a date by suggesting an activity.

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
How can i make the disable text enabled?
I can't click the second option.

Anyone there to help ?

View attachment 3817616
It's enabled if you went to watch Gary and Björn "work" back when you were directing the play for Samantha.
Me again :D

Got to the beach date with Natalie, so far ive found :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there a way to combine the two and actually watch it happen? xD
You can watch the action on the secluded part of the beach, but not in the shower - you need to give them a little privacy!

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
It's enabled if you went to watch Gary and Björn "work" back when you were directing the play for Samantha.

You can watch the action on the secluded part of the beach, but not in the shower - you need to give them a little privacy!
So we can't get this scene, if we chose four other actions?

Fiksel

Jul 17, 2020
1. Ah, looks like relaxing is borked. Well, just don't relax on the beach for now :BootyTime: I'll fix it up for the next version.

2. It's a slot-based system. If you choose Math to slot 1, whoever is assigned to that slot will teach Math. Unlock additional slots to teach multiple different subjects.

You're not alone in missing this. I'm thinking about how to implement a gallery or a way for players to see if they still have stuff to do or not. So far, I don't know how to do it, but I'll keep my thinking hat on.

You may want to check Agent 17 for some inspiration, it may not be gallery but it's a proper roadmap in very simple form, require some effort to start but once implemented it should relativity easy to add on to it and keep track on things.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Cart before the horse?

I understand that some of this will work itself out as the game evolves, but it seems to me a bit counter-productive to create this much incongruity in the story. To explain...

Reading the club's nightly report I see such things as:
- Lilith rubs herself against his hand;
- Natalie lets a customer fondle her;
- Samantha flashes the customers;
- Jennifer rubs her butt eagerly against the customer's erection;
- Jennifer engages in lewd activities in her private session.

But in the scenes one has to unlock for the rooms and individual characters, all we get is pushback, complaining and reluctance to even get them to pull down their tops or flirt. I wouldn't have structured things this way (which is probably for the best) and allowed the peripheral elements to progress in tandem with the main story.

Also, we can more or less max out the career paths of the girls, but it's all for naught if you, the dev, have predetermined what those paths will be. For instance, I had Hermione and Emma as bartenders and had to trash all that as they have no scenes in those rolls. But I see Samantha has scenes both as a bartender and dancer and to reach their conclusion it appears I will have to level them up in one, then start over in the other to reach a level to trigger the scene. That results in excessive grinding, IMO. If the girls are going to have specific routes you predetermine, maybe it's best if you give some indication of what class they need to be.

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes