Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I hope you see this dev. I went back and looked at the screen and saw help and when I clicked it, it showed me what I could do which was rewind or just skip to the end. I wanna say sorry because I genuinely thought that something had gone wrong and should have looked more closely. this was a mistake solely on my part and hope you will forgive me
I forgive you :BootyTime: happy gaming!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Piratefishes

Viperz_2

Feb 3, 2021
There's a reason why save loading is disabled here. But in case you really don't want to be in the situation, after the new "intro", there is a menu that lets you rewind to the part before the switcharoo or skip that part of the game altogether. And if you just want to start a new game, you can delete the persistent file in the save folder. But if you're already rolling out, godspeed.
I didn't see any menu after the new intro

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
On a scale from 1 to 10, how annoying is the sandbox and is there a lot of grind?

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
It is as is intended. Think of it like someone or something has taken over your game. Just press Start and keep playing.
I think I had a Help button there that would tell the player to just roll with it, but I guess it's not there. I should bring it back, since I understand this might confuse some people.
Yeah so in DDLC it was cool to mess with the game itself, not so much here. Players are blue balled enough to deal with something this level of unnecessary.

feels less like a good game feature and more like, "hey mom check out this new thing I found out I can do"

cosimar

Apr 27, 2017
When I started the Anna thing my game instantly crashed. Now when I start the game, it immediately gets stuck / doesn't load "not responding"
You must play mini stories , spend time with every girl , help Mary , hug her , fuck all girls and when Mary say to stay chose live and you will return into game .

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
On a scale from 1 to 10, how annoying is the sandbox and is there a lot of grind?
In terms of grind level, it's Summertime Saga level (if you play without cheats), and thankfully without any unnecessary mini-games.
It's hard for me to judge about the sandbox - I like sandboxes, they don't annoy me, but I have a very negative attitude to kinetic novels and various “f*ckfests”.

Reactions: J_M and Skeltom

bulifun

Sep 15, 2019
game is bugged, when I choose to live with them I always get the game over screen after reloading the game (yes I tried deleting the save and persistent files)

Mar 29, 2023
Is this game worth playing if I don't like sharing or whoring my girls
Honestly, probably not. The main underlying mechanic is a hostess club that is veering towards brothel with each release. Sharing and whoring to some extent are baked in pretty deep.

You can turn off NTR and sharing in the options but a lot of the club content that exists so far will be disabled and even what remains you might not like.

Natalie, Jennifer, and Anna have pretty solid non-sharing stories outside the club. Hannah has content as well, but it's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so if your sharing aversion runs deep you likely won't enjoy it.

Reactions: botc76 and _SerapH_

_SerapH_

Feb 3, 2024
Honestly, probably not. The main underlying mechanic is a hostess club that is veering towards brothel with each release. Sharing and whoring to some extent are baked in pretty deep.

You can turn off NTR and sharing in the options but a lot of the club content that exists so far will be disabled and even what remains you might not like.

Natalie, Jennifer, and Anna have pretty solid non-sharing stories outside the club. Hannah has content as well, but it's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so if your sharing aversion runs deep you likely won't enjoy it.
I see, thanks for the clear answer, I thought there was a balance between the routes due to what the Dev said in the "planned content", but since that's not the case, I'll pass.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
A very quick mod to indicate which events have been played at least once by the player. Currently the game only says what can be played or not played now, but not whether or not you've seen it.

seen it.jpg
Basically the green/red arrows in the above (existing game images repurposed).
Green/Up: It has been played in the current game
Red/Down: It has not been played yet

Note: I only set it up for the "Special Events" (the character specific ones). The mod doesn't do anything for the generic events.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
A very quick mod to indicate which events have been played at least once by the player. Currently the game only says what can be played or not played now, but not whether or not you've seen it.

View attachment 4123517
Basically the green/red arrows in the above (existing game images repurposed).
Green/Up: It has been played in the current game
Red/Down: It has not been played yet

Note: I only set it up for the "Special Events" (the character specific ones). The mod doesn't do anything for the generic events.
Hey that's a quirky yet useful mod! Was just confused about that today - though it doesn't seem like there's any actual difference between the "Anna" version of the dance scenes and the "Jennifer" version, the only thing that matters is who you pick to go first.

Morphine86

Aug 4, 2017
Okay, I'm confused, I get to the point where the game crashes. and when I reload I do what I've seen others be told to do, just hit start. but I seem to have started a whole new game (not continuing from the previous) what the heck am I doing wrong?

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes