Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I get so distracted keeping the academic grades and club profits up, I've lost track who I can bang at this point in the game.

Speaking grades, I have a minor bug, I have A+ across all the grades for all the girls. but the Aspiring Academics (all Bs) goal never triggered.
Hmm, I remember someone else also reporting this. I'll take a look at it.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Yorma86
I haven't read the previous posts, so not sure anyone has reported these typos and exceptions.

1. When Mina and MC is in the office with Amanda, at some point it says "Amanda bites her lower lip...." I'm pretty sure it should read "Mina bites her lower lip ..."

2. When talking to Lauren during class activity shopping, MC says "Well, these girls are .......... good day for me". I'm pretty sure it should read "... good day for you"

3. Later in the dialog when Anna is showing 2 bras Lauren is saying "Well, the other is ......" I'm pretty sure it should read "Well, One is ...."

4. And then there is this exception "OSError: Couldn't find file 'images/characters/Olivia/Olivia_blacked_0affection.webp'" To trigger it do the following. By clothes -> select Dark Succubus - > Change girl to Olivia - > change clothes to blacked lingerie -> exception triggered.
Rollback solves the issue and you can continue with the game. The interesting thing is that if you select the blacked lingerie before changing the girl, you can't pick Olivia.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 34 Votes