VN Ren'Py Clutch Time [v0.1] [Ionnis VN]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Ionnis VN

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2024
You should probably increase the MCs height if basketball's gonna be a major thing in this story. Also limit the number of girls dude. 20+ girls with zero depth and barely any screen time ain't interesting. Quality >>> quantity
Yes, I think the same way—quality over quantity. As for the height, he is 1.86 meters, which is not bad, although I’ll keep it in mind.

Ionnis VN

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2024
View attachment 4033004

Is that the Mc? The dev at least took the time to change the model and not use the generic one but IMPO he certainly needs a haircut and to tone down the freckles, I mean it looks like the dev used a female model and changed some things, the face looks very thin and that hair doesn't help.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways if dev lurks f95 good luck.
Sorry man, I love freckles haha. I wanted a good change for the MC; if I see that people don’t like it, I’ll reconsider.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Hey Zemax, thanks for the share!
I'm the developer of the game. I'm literally new on f95 zone, but if you guys have any question I will be happy to answer everything I can.
Hellob Ionnis VN Congratulations for your game.

Please submit to the Developers Badge, make a ticket here, good Luck with your game Dev and welcome to F95zone!

Ionnis VN

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2024
Incest (even Stepcest), bestiality, and any form of nonconsensual sex activities are forbidden on patreon.
Yes, I know. But I didn't know that a foster family could be considered incest. Basically, the MC is living with the family of her parents' friend. I'll change it in a moment on Itch and Patreon. Thanks for the heads-up, guys.

Pgsurprise

Nov 27, 2022
... But we have to "unravel" the mystery of why he doesn't like sports... But we play has him and all he has to do is remember it. So you're parading a mysterybox over the reader until you decide to reveal it?

Great.
Too funny. I read the description so carelessly, and am so used the the "tragedy" and "mystery to unravel", that I didn't even think about it.

To (not seriously) inject some reality, this could be a more realistic amnesia where people don't remember the tragic events, but remember pretty much everything else.

Dev, welcome and good luck with it. And FYI, patreon could consider a foster family as incest. But it seems that even if a 3rd party patches the game for them to become the real family, you can get band. The thread for Parasonic Reality (spelling?) has a lot of discussion about it.

And, you don't have to be really tall to play besketball if you have talents to make up for it.

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Patience, think that the game is still about 15/20 minutes long. I haven’t shown anything yet; it's just a first impression so you can get to know the characters and see some small glimpses.
I know, I'm just giving my first thought about a description.
As long as it doesn't become the same as the carbon-copied aforementioned DAZ games I'll try it out

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
That hair is a huge no. Using a woman's haircut, cause it's easier to find one for long hair, is a hell no. I'd *NEVER* let my hair, which hasn't been shorter than my shoulder blades since the mid 90's, look like that. All I see is a muscular woman with no tits.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
And, you don't have to be really tall to play besketball if you have talents to make up for it.
Depends on the type of story the devs telling and the MCs skillset/position. 6'1 seems more fitting for an underdog story with a Dame/Iverson or shorter Curry type player. If it's meant to be a basketball power fantasy where the MC supposed to be the next Jordan/Bron 6'6+ would make more sense.

Pgsurprise

Nov 27, 2022
Depends on the type of story the devs telling and the MCs skillset/position. 6'1 seems more fitting for an underdog story with a Dame/Iverson or shorter Curry type player. If it's meant to be a basketball power fantasy where the MC supposed to be the next Jordan/Bron 6'6+ would make more sense.
In my opinion, since it says he's really good, I think it could work out either way. Either could be written as a power fantasy or underdog.

To be fair, I think way too many games equate size (especially certain parts) with power or dominence. Like big dicks and big bank accounts are the only measures of dominance.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ClutchTime-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well the story so far is good, and the music is well chosen and placed nicely with in the scenes. But MC's child like face with oddly dotted freckles (look's hand drawn in), compared to the other characters look's...makes me think this title maybe should have a shota tag included (shota=young underage child).

At age 18-19 (start of University / college age) MC's face would show a bit more manly (mature) features from all efforts achieving his present muscular build. For me it's not believable seeing a young boy's face on a mans body.

Regards.

Reactions: Ohyeahbabyfasho69
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes