VN Ren'Py Abandoned CO FreshGirls [v0.5.5] [LiferSub]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Honestly DL'd it and turned it off in about 45 seconds. This game needs a proofreader asap, something fierce. Every single dialog is wrong, misspellings all over the place. Incomplete thoughts, wrong words used.

Renders are fine but no 4k for sure, blurry at 1080p
same, dude. 1st sentence was almost painful to read. and it's not like it's a bad translation either

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Honestly DL'd it and turned it off in about 45 seconds. This game needs a proofreader asap, something fierce. Every single dialog is wrong, misspellings all over the place. Incomplete thoughts, wrong words used.

Renders are fine but no 4k for sure, blurry at 1080p
Yep,it hurts my brain reading it

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
well

a half point for the try ....
the preview pictures are bait ... (thats not the quality of ingame renders)
the writing is ... omg - wasnt able to read more than 20 lines of text - my brain hurts badly....
oh and i smell some bro-mance shit after meeting dylan ... noone wants this

just a big nope

Last edited:

goggle5

May 27, 2020
It looks interesting and promising. The cast is nice with a wide variety of girls, the renders looks good, not great, but still enjoyable.
Although the story is decent, there are also quite major parts which don't make much sense and detract from the immersion. The writing is rough, while it isn't machine translation levels of terrible, there're already a few lost moments in the dialog, but honestly, in a game like this is rather unimportant to me, or my DICK.

The protag looks like younger 'Godfather'.

MC: "I'm going to make her an offer she can't refuse." lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 1442403
MC: You come to me on the day of my Basket Ball practice and as for what? Sex? CAN DO!

• Haha
Reactions: mofonistik

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Hello I'm the dev of this game. I will try my best to fix what you all mentioned. if you can comment all the problems "what's work and what's not" with the game? it will help me!!
Thanks for playing
Hello. I suggest you get someone who is a native English speaker to assist you in correcting the grammar. It would have been better to have someone who did not originaly work on your game proofread it BEFORE releasing it.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Hello I'm the dev of this game. I will try my best to fix what you all mentioned. if you can comment all the problems "what's work and what's not" with the game? it will help me!!
Thanks for playing
Greetings and congratulations on releasing your game. As per my earlier post, you might want to consider changing the name of the game to avoid confusion with the two other games named the same. While one of those is abandoned and almost 3 years old, the other has been Onhold for almost a year so there will be some who may think that one is once again being updated. :unsure:

Mar 30, 2018
Thanks for playing
I just finished it.
I liked it so far. The renders are good, the characters interesting. And if the wording can use some improvement, as a foreigner, I had no difficulty to understand anything.
And for once, the MC isn't ugly, he looks like Jason Priestley.

For a constructive criticism, I'd say MC have a chin too short when in profile, but it's nothing important.
Mainly, two things could improve: things gone too fast.
And the second things is the number of choices, there is too much choices, and often, they just skip a scene.
I advise you to reduce the choices or you will struggle soon with many variables.

I hope you will continue, this game have a great potential.

Jack2122

Sep 2, 2021
Greetings and congratulations on releasing your game. As per my earlier post, you might want to consider changing the name of the game to avoid confusion with the two other games named the same. While one of those is abandoned and almost 3 years old, the other has been Onhold for almost a year so there will be some who may think that one is once again being updated. :unsure:
The name is a temporary, just to release this and see what the problems! Thank you for your feedback!

Jack2122

Sep 2, 2021
I just finished it.
I liked it so far. The renders are good, the characters interesting. And if the wording can use some improvement, as a foreigner, I had no difficulty to understand anything.
And for once, the MC isn't ugly, he looks like Jason Priestley.

For a constructive criticism, I'd say MC have a chin too short when in profile, but it's nothing important.
Mainly, two things could improve: things gone too fast.
And the second things is the number of choices, there is too much choices, and often, they just skip a scene.
I advise you to reduce the choices or you will struggle soon with many variables.

I hope you will continue, this game have a great potential.
Thank You!!
I will do the best to improve upon every major problem!
I will make sure to improve the dialogue of every scene.

SingerNS

May 30, 2017
jesus christ on a pogostick...worst english i ever saw in some game
To be honest what bothers me are the faces...for example, Chloe's face when you came into their room and that other girl you end up having sex with...that last picture of you two kissing during sex.... her face is quite deformed...you should work more on that

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote