VN Ren'Py Abandoned CO FreshGirls [v0.5.5] [LiferSub]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.8
Size: 784M
SHA1SUM: 371dc7bad896de98c1b824221a9e956578f82c88
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Reactions: Jack2122

BaithoV3n

Aug 20, 2020
Normally I dont comment but seeing the criticism made want to. Just wanted to say, I didnt play the game yet but the Screenshots look incredibly hot. So I hope you will use that criticism to make a better game. I personally can overlook some mistakes in dialouge.
So good luck with your game and all the best for the future.

Last edited:

Jack2122

Sep 2, 2021
Normally I dont comment but seeing the criticism made want to. Just wanted to say, I didnt play the game yet but the Screenshots look incredibly hot. So I hope you will use that criticism to make a better game. I personally can overlock some mistakes in dialouge.
So good luck with your game and all the best for the future.
the dialog is fixed from start to finish.
and thanks!

Reactions: BaithoV3n

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for the update! I was very pleased that my save from College Life was recognized and loaded smoothly into the game despite the name change. Excellent job.

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
So just finished my first play through and well its not bad. There is still some typos, mostly in the last few sections. The story is ok though still needs some refining. Over all I would say keep on going and see where it leads.

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
the dialog is fixed from start to finish.
and thanks!
I loaded my saved game from the previous release. There are still lots of typos in the new material. I previously made a living writing reports, and I never released anything without having somebody check for typos and misspelled words. My supervisor would have made me re-write it if it had even one mistake.
I sometimes make visual novels, and I always have somebody play-test and proofread before releasing to the public. I strongly suggest you get another person to read and make corrections to the dialogue before releasing your next update.
I like your art, and I am enjoying the story.

EDIT: I started a new game and played until I found a typo. It didn't take long. The main character was still in the train station. He said to himself, "I am fairly exited for the college experience."
I am fairly sure you meant to say he was 'excited about attending college'.

Very respectfully,
fleetp

Last edited:

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
Best girl is ruined by Tattoos, can you add an option to remove them please?

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I tried this new version, even some content I didn't try last time due to the bad english.

So, the new content is interesting. You're continuing the worldbuilding and introducing new characters. If you're going to skip a day, at last show the classroom and write something like "this school day went by smoothly or without particular problem" because "afternoon of the following day in the haven park" feels distant and don't help immersion in the story.

I maintain what I said about the pace being too fast and the sex scenes too early but you managed to rebalance that with the new content.

The inscription at the gym shouldn't be done in the middle of the training room but at the counter (even using a computer).

You forgot to name the boys outside Dylen. The punching guy aside, you exchange your number with a guy but you don't know his name and the "boyfriend" in the library, even though he's just there for the quarrel, he is close enough with the girl for them to talk using their first name. You can just write "waitress" in the fast food scene if you don't want to give her a name yet. Speaking of first name, the color of some of them is so light that it's hard to read it. The same with the choices : it's great that you added more options in the old version but it's hard to read light grey on white.

The animations are good but repetitive (forward and backward). Try to diversify even if it's just a hand, a leg or the head.

Be careful with the light on the characters, particularly on the face. If you put too much, the skin looks like plastic (especially Chloe and Rebecca during the truth or dare game). On the lips too, it isn't that attractive if it's too glossy. There's a problem with Nicole's parting hair in the fast food scene depending on how she moves her head.

The english clearly improved in the old version. There are still some careless mistakes (I' am for I am or I'm, realy for really, pice for piece...). But from the park scene, the english became really difficult again. You've forgotten some uppercases and punctuation so be careful.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ah, I wanted to ask : since you've planned to add basketball activities, how do you intent to implement it (matches, training, mini game)? Or just "you go to the gymnasium, then return to your dorm"?

Good continuation.

Jack2122

Sep 2, 2021
Hello.

I tried this new version, even some content I didn't try last time due to the bad english.

So, the new content is interesting. You're continuing the worldbuilding and introducing new characters. If you're going to skip a day, at last show the classroom and write something like "this school day went by smoothly or without particular problem" because "afternoon of the following day in the haven park" feels distant and don't help immersion in the story.

I maintain what I said about the pace being too fast and the sex scenes too early but you managed to rebalance that with the new content.

The inscription at the gym shouldn't be done in the middle of the training room but at the counter (even using a computer).

You forgot to name the boys outside Dylen. The punching guy aside, you exchange your number with a guy but you don't know his name and the "boyfriend" in the library, even though he's just there for the quarrel, he is close enough with the girl for them to talk using their first name. You can just write "waitress" in the fast food scene if you don't want to give her a name yet. Speaking of first name, the color of some of them is so light that it's hard to read it. The same with the choices : it's great that you added more options in the old version but it's hard to read light grey on white.

The animations are good but repetitive (forward and backward). Try to diversify even if it's just a hand, a leg or the head.

Be careful with the light on the characters, particularly on the face. If you put too much, the skin looks like plastic (especially Chloe and Rebecca during the truth or dare game). On the lips too, it isn't that attractive if it's too glossy. There's a problem with Nicole's parting hair in the fast food scene depending on how she moves her head.

The english clearly improved in the old version. There are still some careless mistakes (I' am for I am or I'm, realy for really, pice for piece...). But from the park scene, the english became really difficult again. You've forgotten some uppercases and punctuation so be careful.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ah, I wanted to ask : since you've planned to add basketball activities, how do you intent to implement it (matches, training, mini game)? Or just "you go to the gymnasium, then return to your dorm"?

Good continuation.
Thanks!
The basketball activities will be timed options in the matches.

Reactions: Oliz82

Jhu

Jan 5, 2018
Dear lovely dev, quality and models are good, however, it feels like it lacks some selling point, you know?

Looks very promising! Going to play when tag list is bigger.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of CO FreshGirls [v0.5.5]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan CO FreshGirls [v0.5.5]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote