• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Cobra Venom [v0.3.9 Public] [SaVa_Game]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
My main interests are Hannah first and Meghan second. I know I have seen Hannah's model before but I found that model super lovely. And I am extremely week to light eye color brunettes with very white skin, or what I usually call, vampire girls.

IF anything, what this game is missing is a mind blowing red head.
I call these girls Snow White. Actually, I like these girls the most in real life.

In the second chapter 2 new girls will appear and I can make one redhead.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I call these girls Snow White. Actually, I like these girls the most in real life.

In the second chapter 2 new girls will appear and I can make one redhead.
Ohh I like that name, so that they not confused with emo girls. I will have to copy that.

It would be nice to have a redhead. We already have Hannah as one of my main favorite type of girls (Snow Whites as you call them), so having the other for would be awesome too.

Although I would have made Hannah's eyes a more light color, either lighter transparent blue or green. If you are willing to break nature, a nice violet also looks amazing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SaVa007

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Ohh I like that name, so that they not confused with emo girls. I will have to copy that.

It would be nice to have a redhead. We already have Hannah as one of my main favorite type of girls (Snow Whites as you call them), so having the other for would be awesome too.

Although I would have made Hannah's eyes a more light color, either lighter transparent blue or green. If you are willing to break nature, a nice violet also looks amazing.
What's wrong with Emo girls? Back in my day they were called goths and I couldn't resist goth redheads... It's like two forms of kryptonite combined into a new more powerful kryptonite.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
What's wrong with Emo girls? Back in my day they were called goths and I couldn't resist goth redheads... It's like two forms of kryptonite combined into a new more powerful kryptonite.
Nothing wrong at all! But usually "emo girls" imply the whole clothes and cultural style (darky music, black clothes..). While the term Snow White could be use for same physical type of girl that does not fit the emo definition in matters that are not physical appearance related.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Nothing wrong at all! But usually "emo girls" imply the whole clothes and cultural style (darky music, black clothes..). While the term Snow White could be use for same physical type of girl that does not fit the emo definition in matters that are not physical appearance related.
Ah, okay good... I've noticed two things on F95... A lack of redheads (especially goth redheads) and that no one has ever completed an old west setting game...

That has no bearing on this game except I now hope we get an Emo redhead in this game. LOL

Dec 31, 2019
I am on team Jacqueline, team Megan, and team Holly.

I've got a thing for sexy women who are forward about it.
I'm the same, though I like Kate and Hannah too... heh I like them all but my favorites are women like those you mentioned, who know what they want.

I'm really hoping we will see Holly again, I think she is one of the best looking girls in the game.

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
Is their any Haram route? Where I can get all the girl or I can get only 1 girl?

Also if their any Walkthrough of this pls do tell me. Would love to know which answer will lead to which outcome or how i can get more points.

Last edited:

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Is their any Haram route? Where I can get all the girl or I can get only 1 girl?

Also if their any Walkthrough of this pls do tell me. Would love to know which answer will lead to which outcome or how i can get more points.
Hello. There is a walkthrough, but only for patrons and so far only in Russian. Hopefully it will appear in English soon.
If you want the Harem route, then choose the appropriate answer in the dialogues at such moments:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
Hello. There is a walkthrough, but only for patrons and so far only in Russian. Hopefully it will appear in English soon.
If you want the Harem route, then choose the appropriate answer in the dialogues at such moments:
Hmmmmm.... this option didn't appear when I played it.... :rolleyes:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hmmmmm.... this option didn't appear when I played it.... :rolleyes:
Hmm... Well I took that as the MC wants Katie and Jacqueline, which in my game he doesn't. He wants Katie, Alexis, and Hannah.
I don't want anything to do with Jacqueline, she's got a husband that doesn't seem like the type of guy who would be okay with his wife fucking a ton of people and him not getting any...

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Not sure if I dislike Jacqueline or Megan more. Not particularly interested in Jacqueline because I'm not into sharing with another dude even if it is her husband.

I don't even remotely trust Megan either, doing surveillance and background checking your future partner is sketchy enough but sleeping with him too?

In this case, choose option 3 as shown here:
So do we have to not only pursue Jacqueline but also endorse her lifestyle to go down a harem route? That's unfortunate...

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Not sure if I dislike Jacqueline or Megan more. Not particularly interested in Jacqueline because I'm not into sharing with another dude even if it is her husband.

I don't even remotely trust Megan either, doing surveillance and background checking your future partner is sketchy enough but sleeping with him too?

So do we have to not only pursue Jacqueline but also endorse her lifestyle to go down a harem route? That's unfortunate...
It works for Kate. You may not answer in this way, I will provide a choice in future updates.
But you need as many Harem points for Kate as possible if you want her and Hannah to be with you in the Harem.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes