VN Ren'Py Abandoned Cobra Venom [v0.3.9 Public] [SaVa_Game]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
This month. I will try not to delay.
yes thank you so much you know how long I've been looking for a game like this with a really good love story

seriously Kate and the MC has a really good heartwarming relationship

I like that you can play the MC however you want

you don't have to cheat on anybody

I hope you have more games with love stories planned in the future

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
yes thank you so much you know how long I've been looking for a game like this with a really good love story

seriously Kate and the MC has a really good heartwarming relationship

I like that you can play the MC however you want

you don't have to cheat on anybody

I hope you have more games with love stories planned in the future
You can not even doubt it. I have been planning the next game for a long time, (only while in my head). I want to do in the future a very beautiful game, and that the animation was present.
This game is checking my abilities and a way, with support, get good equipment to create other games.
In the next game there will be a talking wolf. - This idea has been pursuing me for 2 years, I must realize it. :D
Of course, it is now better to focus on this game. I do not exclude the opportunity to make the second part of the "Cobra Venom".;)

Sep 3, 2020
You can not even doubt it. I have been planning the next game for a long time, (only while in my head). I want to do in the future a very beautiful game, and that the animation was present.
This game is checking my abilities and a way, with support, get good equipment to create other games.
In the next game there will be a talking wolf. - This idea has been pursuing me for 2 years, I must realize it. :D
Of course, it is now better to focus on this game. I do not exclude the opportunity to make the second part of the "Cobra Venom".;)
I know it's not normal for a guy to like romantic love storys I can't help it I do

ever since I was a kid I used to love those storys
I admit it I don't like Harem but don't get me wrong

I'm happy that it exists for people who like Harem
but I don't like it when a game forces you to do something you don't want to do

so when I found Cobra Venom I assume it would have been just like all the other games

you know just a fuck Fest

but then played it and I realized the game was completely different
and kate and mc story just melt my heart

and now I'm absolutely in love with this game

I hope they get a baby.soon

Sep 3, 2020
I am a romantic at heart. I understand.
you know what I can't stand with other games

dat have the Romantic tag on them

you download them and play them expecting to get a good love story and it just turns into a Mindless fuck Fest

and I'm like just because two people are fucking doesn't make it romantic

what I love about SaVa007 he comes and he puts in 200% into the romantic part of the game

unlike some of these older developers that have been making games for a long time and they don't even try

SaVa007 is the best
screenshot0001.png

just by looking at this picture you can feel the love between them

Last edited:

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
you know what I can't stand with other games

dat have the Romantic tag on them

you download them and play them expecting to get a good love story and it just turns into a Mindless fuck Fest

and I'm like just because two people are fucking doesn't make it romantic

what I love about SaVa007 he comes and he puts in 200% into the romantic part of the game

unlike some of these older developers that have been making games for a long time and they don't even try

SaVa007 is the best

just by looking at this picture you can feel the love between them
Thanks. I am very pleased that you like the romantic theme of the game. Romance and I really like, and I often disappoint when games are reduced only to sex. If there are no chemistry between characters - it's not interesting.

Sep 3, 2020
Thanks. I am very pleased that you like the romantic theme of the game. Romance and I really like, and I often disappoint when games are reduced only to sex. If there are no chemistry between characters - it's not interesting.

in my opinion a lot of the games on this site do not use the Romantic tag properly

like I said just because two people fuck. Doesn't make it romantic
there has to be chemistry love and a connection

a lot of times I played other games. Claimed to be romantic and I'm like yes they fuck but he does not love her and she does not love him

take this scene for example
anybody could see that these people really do love each other
screenshot0002.png

Sep 3, 2020
The new update will also present the romantic part.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
my god SaVa007 giphy.gif you're awesome

images.jpg

she's absolutely beautiful and gorgeous I think it should be considered a crime
not to want to put a baby in her
best girl in the game

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Glad to see that it is not abandoned yet
abandoned yet don't even joke about that out of all the games on this site this game is the only one that cares about the romance and makes it a top priority and has one of the best love stories I've ever seen SaVa007is in a class of his own

I mean I have a reading disability and it's hard for me to make words but I always like to talk about this game I could talk about it for hours

do you know how many games use the romance tag

but none of them know anything about Romance and love stories

I played a game once that had the romance.tag
but there was nothing romantic about it
all the MC did was mindlessly fuck all the girls in the game and there was no love no feeling no nothing and they called it romantic
and I hate when a games forces you to cheat

but in this game however Kate and the MC Love Story makes you feel good

honestly when this game is finished I'm going to be devastated I don't
want it to end
part of me selfishly hope dat in his other games there will always be a romantic option

Sep 3, 2020
Harem hater ??!!!!
I don't like Harems but I do like that Harems make other people happy and I don't mind that a Harem is in a game as long as it's not forced on me I'm much more of a romantic one girl only kind of Guy
but I was specifically talking about how some games promised you romance and all you get is two people fucking and that is it

Reactions: SaVa007

alecblue1994

Apr 30, 2018
I know it's not normal for a guy to like romantic love storys I can't help it I do

ever since I was a kid I used to love those storys
I admit it I don't like Harem but don't get me wrong

I'm happy that it exists for people who like Harem
but I don't like it when a game forces you to do something you don't want to do

so when I found Cobra Venom I assume it would have been just like all the other games

you know just a fuck Fest

but then played it and I realized the game was completely different
and kate and mc story just melt my heart

and now I'm absolutely in love with this game

I hope they get a baby.soon
Try Retrieving the Past by Mr Knobb.
Similar vibes

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes