VN Ren'Py Abandoned Cobra Venom [v0.3.9 Public] [SaVa_Game]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018

I apologize to everyone for such a long silence on my part.
Now every day until the release of the update I will post images from the scenes that will be in the game.
As you can see in this image there will be an interesting scene with Megan.
I really like her dialogue with MC at this moment, I hope you will like it too.
Now regarding the update itself - The text is in the process of being translated into English. Once the translation is complete, I will post an update.
How soon will it be? - I don't know, I sent the text for translation 10 days ago. Hopefully we won't have to wait long.
The update will be very large, much more in content than I have released before. All the main female characters will be present in the update, except for Lana, (there was no room for her).
At the moment I am doing some edits and transferring the text to renpy. I am adding new renders to the scenes.
Tomorrow I will share the image for the next scene.
And before the release of this update, I will remind those who forgot how the previous update ended.
Thank you for your attention. I hope you can enjoy the work done soon.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019

I apologize to everyone for such a long silence on my part.
Now every day until the release of the update I will post images from the scenes that will be in the game.
As you can see in this image there will be an interesting scene with Megan.
I really like her dialogue with MC at this moment, I hope you will like it too.
Now regarding the update itself - The text is in the process of being translated into English. Once the translation is complete, I will post an update.
How soon will it be? - I don't know, I sent the text for translation 10 days ago. Hopefully we won't have to wait long.
The update will be very large, much more in content than I have released before. All the main female characters will be present in the update, except for Lana, (there was no room for her).
At the moment I am doing some edits and transferring the text to renpy. I am adding new renders to the scenes.
Tomorrow I will share the image for the next scene.
And before the release of this update, I will remind those who forgot how the previous update ended.
Thank you for your attention. I hope you can enjoy the work done soon.
No worries bro. Love your work.

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Hello. I would like to conduct a survey regarding updates.
I noticed a certain trend among some developers. The developers release updates short, but often. And I got curious, what do you like the most? How do you prefer to see updates?
At the moment I am still doing update 0.3.5.
Almost 700 images are ready, the exact number will be when the update comes out.
Text over 3000 lines , I will write the exact number when the update is released.
Some developers do not create 200 images in one update and the text does not exceed 1000 lines.
Although this update is large compared to what I released earlier, but it took a long time.
So I want to ask you what you prefer - Small, but frequent updates or Large, but long.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if updates are 5-10 mins playing once a month then needs to have tons of games to spend time.

Sep 3, 2020

Hello. I would like to conduct a survey regarding updates.
I noticed a certain trend among some developers. The developers release updates short, but often. And I got curious, what do you like the most? How do you prefer to see updates?
At the moment I am still doing update 0.3.5.
Almost 700 images are ready, the exact number will be when the update comes out.
Text over 3000 lines , I will write the exact number when the update is released.
Some developers do not create 200 images in one update and the text does not exceed 1000 lines.
Although this update is large compared to what I released earlier, but it took a long time.
So I want to ask you what you prefer - Small, but frequent updates or Large, but long.
Well, speaking for myself, I prefer longer updates I do not mind waiting just as long as the developer keeps us updated on the update and doesn't go radio silent

Sep 3, 2020

- Relax on the beach is waiting for us.
Kate, Hannah, Alexis and Jacqueline, 4 girls and one guy. Well, this will be interesting.
For those who are romantically involved with Kate, you will be in for a surprise.
You know I feel a bunch of emotions every time a new update comes out, on one hand, I'm happy, but on the other hand, I'm sad because I know with each update the game gets closer to the end and I don't want it to end
I don't want to say goodbye to Kate and the MC there are days when I feel down and their love story just makes me feel all better and warm and fuzzy inside

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
You know I feel a bunch of emotions every time a new update comes out, on one hand, I'm happy, but on the other hand, I'm sad because I know with each update the game gets closer to the end and I don't want it to end
I don't want to say goodbye to Kate and the MC there are days when I feel down and their love story just makes me feel all better and warm and fuzzy inside
Keep Kate and MC in your heart and they will live as long as you do. :)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
??

In my head this game was barely in the beginning.

Team Hannah here.

Sep 3, 2020
??

In my head this game was barely in the beginning.

Team Hannah here.
good point, but I only focus on Kate which one is Hannah again was that Kates daughter or MC partner I can't remember

to be honest, if her name is not Kate I don't really pay much attention to her

but I guess you're right the game is just getting started but I'm enjoying it so much I'm not looking forward to it ending
my brother I'm telling you to pay attention to Kate and the MC on your second playthrough it's a beautiful story

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
good point, but I only focus on Kate which one is Hannah again was that Kates daughter or MC partner I can't remember

to be honest, if her name is not Kate I don't really pay much attention to her

but I guess you're right the game is just getting started but I'm enjoying it so much I'm not looking forward to it ending
my brother I'm telling you to pay attention to Kate and the MC on your second playthrough it's a beautiful story
The daughter.. I am doing her mother, cause, why not? I am a cheating bastard usually (obviously not with Bella) but I totally prefer the daughter!

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Friends, I have an update.

SaVa007 just emailed me 20 minutes ago that he had contracted COVID and accidentally infected his family. He was very ill but on the mend now. He is sending me more stuff for translation, so we will be back on track as his health improves.

Thanks for your support of this project. It's his vision, and I am Jaskier to his Witcher.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Friends, I have an update.

SaVa007 just emailed me 20 minutes ago that he had contracted COVID and accidentally infected his family. He was very ill but on the mend now. He is sending me more stuff for translation, so we will be back on track as his health improves.

Thanks for your support of this project. It's his vision, and I am Jaskier to his Witcher.
Damn! I hope him and his family get better soon.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes