VN Ren'Py Abandoned Cobra Venom [v0.3.9 Public] [SaVa_Game]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
xcrash I take it still no news?

I can't believe I'd forgotten about this till seeing it on your sig just now.
I think about this game everyday

I'm praying for any news

it would kill me if this game was

abandon plus I'm worried about the Developer

I think we should work together and see if we could find out anything because all this waiting is killing me

I don't know

Sep 3, 2020
I will let you guys know if I hear anything. I know we all like this game, and I just hope he is well. Life is bigger than our creative passions.
at least I would like to know if he's okay

The last time we heard from him he was sick

if I remember correctly he send a message saying he was getting better

then nothing

I would just like to know if he's alive and well

is there really nothing we can do

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I apologize to everyone for making you wait and worry. I have read your comments and I am very grateful for your support and faith. I'm not going to repeat myself here and tell you why this happened, there's a post on Patreon, I wrote it all there. You can read it if you want.
Let me just say that this summer has been the worst summer of my life. But now I'm totally fine.
The update is completely finished, you can watch it where you usually see it.
The next update will come out much faster.
Sorry to keep you all waiting.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1634664912307.png

All that matters is: You are safe and game is safe.
I apologize to everyone for making you wait and worry. I have read your comments and I am very grateful for your support and faith. I'm not going to repeat myself here and tell you why this happened, there's a post on Patreon, I wrote it all there. You can read it if you want.
Let me just say that this summer has been the worst summer of my life. But now I'm totally fine.
Now .. where was I .. ah .. milking that venom outta the cobra so I can go back to
throbbing some babes.

Game oN!

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Dude, so good to see you here saying you are fine. I'm really glad about it. Your health is more important than everything else. About the update, it is nice to see that it is completed. Can't wait to play it :) Good luck in your life!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SaVa007

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Allow me to brag about the new changes in the game. Patreon already has all the changes, but still...
The most important changes, and later I want to hear your opinions on them.
The text is now displayed on a transparent background. The text starts a little to the left of the screen and is also stretched.
Selection buttons. I changed the size and design of the selection buttons and moved them from the center of the screen a little lower.
Replay Gallery - well, everything is clear here.
Animations. Not just 2-5 images repeating one after another. Entire animations, for the first time in the game. I'm still practicing my animation, don't judge too harshly.
That's basically all the main changes, the rest you can learn later.

Attention, very important!!! The game will have to start over, I'm sorry. I changed the variable denoting the name of the main character in the code of the game. You can play with the old save, but then in the text will not be written your chosen name, but "[mc]".

Sep 3, 2020
Allow me to brag about the new changes in the game. Patreon already has all the changes, but still...
The text is now displayed on a transparent background. The text starts a little to the left of the screen and is also stretched.
Selection buttons. I changed the size and design of the selection buttons and moved them from the center of the screen a little lower.
Animations. Not just 2-5 images repeating one after another. Entire animations, for the first time in the game. I'm still practicing my animation, don't judge too harshly.

Attention, very important!!! The game will have to start over, I'm sorry. I changed the variable denoting the name of the main character in the code of the game. You can play with the old save, but then in the text will not be written your chosen name, but "[mc]".
my dear brother I'm so happy to see you again and I'm so so sorry that you had to go through all that

but I'm glad to see that you are doing better now
you should know that we have all been thinking about you every day

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019

Glad to see you and that the game is back! Hope things keep getting better for you.
As for starting the game over - and do not take this wrong, but it has been a while since I (we) played - a start over seems appropriate anyways!
Looking forward to it and more! :)

Sep 3, 2020
10-11 days if none of the subscribers download the game here early.
screenshot0002.png

yes soon my baby mama you will be mine

I'm really looking forward to it since in the last update i barely got to spend any time with you

but this time no one is getting in my way even if I have to put Hannah in a raft and send her out to see just so that we can have some time alone I will do it

Sep 3, 2020

bro you know I play Cobra Venom from the beginning almost every week
when I tell you I like to spend time with Kate I really like to spend time with Kate so starting a brand new game is nothing to me I do it all the time

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes