VN Ren'Py Abandoned Cobra Venom [v0.3.9 Public] [SaVa_Game]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 1235M
SHA1SUM: d698acf13dd6cc52d64c9718427ce2852b620107
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
A question to gauge if I want to try this or not. What is the nature of the relationships in this game? Is it mainly based on romantic love? Is it more of a primal lust thing? Are there some options for the MC to kind of take advantage of the girls or is he mostly written as a gentleman type of nice guy? Is it possible to spoil some future tags you have in mind?

Sep 3, 2020
A question to gauge if I want to try this or not. What is the nature of the relationships in this game? Is it mainly based on romantic love? Is it more of a primal lust thing? Are there some options for the MC to kind of take advantage of the girls or is he mostly written as a gentleman type of nice guy? Is it possible to spoil some future tags you have in mind?
I can only speak for myself i absolutely love monogamy

and romantic love

and I don't play any other way so my experiences may be different to someone else but yes this game has a very beautiful
love story

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
If there were public versions they would be added.

Feel free to sub to his patreon and share the uncompressed versions.
I guess you kinda missed my point/joke. Usually when there is an update for any game it's not long before someone comes on the forum and asks "Compressed please". This is the first time I've seen it go the other way around.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes