VN Ren'Py Abandoned Cobra Venom [v0.3.9 Public] [SaVa_Game]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
This "[mc]" gets a hard-on by watching a teenager in shorts. Seriously retarded.
If I was a mother of a teen, I would love that her first job would be working at a bar in that outfit...

Thank you and good luck.

Last edited:

Springbuck

Jun 28, 2018
Im wanting to restart the game but I cant find where the persistent save files are located (I looked in the usual renpy location).

Sngo

May 9, 2020
SaVa007

So there isn't any way of making Jacqueline disappear from my playthrough?
I don't want anything to do with that slut or have her around Kate, she may be hot but being the slut she is im completely turned off by her.
Hated to be forced to apply sunscreen on the whore, why couldn't we get a chance to refuse it?
Why can't we have a choice to say straight to her face that my mc don't want anything to do with her and that he doesn't like sluts like her that sleep with everything that walks?
Why even after turning her down in everything, not looking at her and I still have my mc being a complete moron without being able to speak to look at that thing?
That is turning me off so much from this game. You wanted a huge slut in your game so be it but atleast gave us the choice to properly reject her forever and say we don't want anything with someone like her.
And having her appearance dismissed by a lot in the walkthrough of people that don't want anything with the town bike would be very appreciated.
So if I want a harem I have to deal with the slut having something with Kate? Because all or almost all harem choices lead to the slut being included and the only thing I want from her is distance.

Ty in advance

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
SaVa007 , I'm not sure if someone already made this question, but will be there a harem ending? Or we, as player, need to foccus in only one LI per save?

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
I think SaVa007 already indicated that with the new update, it would require starting over because variables were changed.

Attention, very important!!! The game will have to start over, I'm sorry. I changed the variable denoting the name of the main character in the code of the game. You can play with the old save, but then in the text will not be written your chosen name, but "[mc]".
cc: Allan Trumbull kartolas

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
SaVa007

So there isn't any way of making Jacqueline disappear from my playthrough?
I don't want anything to do with that slut or have her around Kate, she may be hot but being the slut she is im completely turned off by her.
Hated to be forced to apply sunscreen on the whore, why couldn't we get a chance to refuse it?
Why can't we have a choice to say straight to her face that my mc don't want anything to do with her and that he doesn't like sluts like her that sleep with everything that walks?
Why even after turning her down in everything, not looking at her and I still have my mc being a complete moron without being able to speak to look at that thing?
That is turning me off so much from this game. You wanted a huge slut in your game so be it but atleast gave us the choice to properly reject her forever and say we don't want anything with someone like her.
And having her appearance dismissed by a lot in the walkthrough of people that don't want anything with the town bike would be very appreciated.
So if I want a harem I have to deal with the slut having something with Kate? Because all or almost all harem choices lead to the slut being included and the only thing I want from her is distance.

Ty in advance
There is no way to make Jacqueline disappear from the game.
You can refuse to have a relationship with her, you can refuse to have sex with her, Kate and Jacqueline won't be together if you don't want them to be, there will be no harem with Jacqueline if you don't want them to be.
Jacqueline will stay in the story one way or another, Jacqueline is important to the main story. You can be against Jacqueline, MC can be against Jacqueline, but Kate will never be against Jacqueline.
There are many diverse characters in the game with their own characters, habits, and worldviews, I made Jacqueline exactly how she should be in the story.

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
SaVa007 , I'm not sure if someone already made this question, but will be there a harem ending? Or we, as player, need to foccus in only one LI per save?
There will be a harem. You can create a romantic relationship with Kate and Jacqueline, with Hannah and Alexis, with Alexis and Lana, with Kate and Nicole, with Kate and Hannah, with Kate and Alexis, with two, with three girls, or all at once. Or just one girl.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Friend, can you please put a note on the OP that with Version 3.5 old saves won't work and that a new game is required?

TIA.
lol, why are you asking joker? He doesn't have privileges to edit other's threads. He's a modder/compresser, only uploaders/mods/staff can.

Edited: Added a note to the OP

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes