VN Ren'Py Abandoned Cobra Venom [v0.3.9 Public] [SaVa_Game]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Well again it is not really her again it is other people.
True but I suppose she is needed in order to have that whole plot point with her parents which I'm assuming is going to be important later on.

If I'm remembering correctly from when the dev said it a while ago the next update is going to give her quite a bit of screen time so maybe we will find why she is so important then and maybe make it clear you aren't interested in her if you want to.

Though I don't get why the dev hasn't given the choice to tell Jacqueline that you have zero interest in her since you were able to do so early on with Alexis.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Yeah well i don't like the hoe my self but apparently she is important to the story how she is i have no idea how she could be i can't see how i guess we will just have to wait and see since i can't really see how some hoe can be important or helpful. But i will stick with just for Kate and Hanna.
Maybe because of her family or because she already had sex with the entire town so she knows the shitheads, maybe she already fucked the antagonistic and all his underlings so will be a way of approaching him.
But yeah I don't know how important she is but well making a disgusting character like her have that important role in a so called non-NTR game isn't that smart, people are already disgusted by her and just want to see her leave but isnted their are forced to be stuck with her and see her slut behavior.
I would stick with it for Kate too but having the hoe being forced its a big no.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
True but I suppose she is needed in order to have that whole plot point with her parents which I'm assuming is going to be important later on.

If I'm remembering correctly from when the dev said it a while ago the next update is going to give her quite a bit of screen time so maybe we will find why she is so important then and maybe make it clear you aren't interested in her if you want to.

Though I don't get why the dev hasn't given the choice to tell Jacqueline that you have zero interest in her since you were able to do so early on with Alexis.
He is probably hoping people will change there minds about her i doubt it will happen though since nobody likes her.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Maybe because of her family or because she already had sex with the entire town so she knows the shitheads, maybe she already fucked the antagonistic and all his underlings so will be a way of approaching him.
But yeah I don't know how important she is but well making a disgusting character like her have that important role in a so called non-NTR game isn't that smart, people are already disgusted by her and just want to see her leave but isnted their are forced to be stuck with her and see her slut behavior.
I would stick with it for Kate too but having the hoe being forced its a big no.
Ha i would not be surprised if she did do that. lol

Reactions: Sngo

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
He is probably hoping people will change there minds about her i doubt it will happen though since nobody likes her.
He did a public poll on patreon for people to vote for who they liked and if I remember correctly she had zero votes :KEK: so I don't think she is that popular. Though I would guess some people may like her more when you can get rid of her husband.

• Haha
Reactions: cib64 and Sngo

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
He did a public poll on patreon for people to vote for who they liked and if I remember correctly she had zero votes :KEK: so I don't think she is that popular. Though I would guess some people may like her more when you can get rid of her husband.
I don't think people will ever really like her since she has already been ruined as a LI for people on account of her behaviour.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I don't think people will ever really like her since she has already been ruined as a LI for people on account of her behaviour.
True. I was pretty vocal a while back when I first played this game about how much I couldn't stand her and her husband constantly trying to seduce Kate.

I'm pretty sure the dev said that when he gets to an update that focuses on her story we are going to be able to tell her to stop trying to seduce Kate and we will also be able beat the shit out of her husband as well. So I suppose its best to wait for the next update to see if you are going to get more control over how the MC and Kate's relationship with Jacqueline develops since it's going to have quite a bit of focus on her.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
SaVa007

I have a question, if it isn't to much trouble.
I myself don't have a huge problem with Jacqueline's past, as I have known a couple that had that kind of relationship.(though it only lasted a couple of years, due to each not respecting the others say in partners or such).

My question is:
If Kate allows Jacqueline to finally get with her and the MC. Will you have Jacqueline keep her lifestyle and still fuck others? or are you going to have her to be faithful to the harem/MC and Kate?

I kind of get the feeling that the later is the answer. Going from her telling Kate that she is now way more selective in partners, and telling the MC she is basically getting tired of her husband and possibly the whole open relationship scene?

I would prefer if she loses her thrill for the open relationship and opts to start a real thing for the MC and Kate/harem.

Also just a little annoyance is that you've made the MC have a big cock and even Jacqueline is very impressed with it. The only problem is that you made both of her partners (her husband and coach) that we've seen have exactly the same size as the MC.

Wouldn't it have been better to have giving them just average or even below average size? so it would give Jacqueline and the MC's last scene more credibility or impact for her character?

Anyway I'm impressed with the story. and I absolutely love the romance that your creating between all the love interests.
Thanks for your hard work....................Peace!!

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
True. I was pretty vocal a while back when I first played this game about how much I couldn't stand her and her husband constantly trying to seduce Kate.

I'm pretty sure the dev said that when he gets to an update that focuses on her story we are going to be able to tell her to stop trying to seduce Kate and we will also be able beat the shit out of her husband as well. So I suppose its best to wait for the next update to see if you are going to get more control over how the MC and Kate's relationship with Jacqueline develops since it's going to have quite a bit of focus on her.
Well either way i would just like to have nothing to do with her since i don't like her or trust her at all. And there should never ever be any forced scenes with her there should always be a choice when i comes to her.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
And there should never ever be any forced scenes with her there should always be a choice when i comes to her.
This I agree with completely. This game has always been really good when it comes to giving you choices until this update where it forced you to put the sunscreen on her instead of letting you tell her to do it herself along with the MC acting like an idiot when talking to her. I just hope you aren't forced into more stuff with her later on.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
This I agree with completely. This game has always been really good when it comes to giving you choices until this update where it forced you to put the sunscreen on her instead of letting you tell her to do it herself along with the MC acting like an idiot when talking to her. I just hope you aren't forced into more stuff with her later on.
True it is very easy to see that nobody likes her so the forced sunscreen thing was very stupid like really there should of been a option to tell her to put it on her damn self or hell even a option so say not go to the beach with her and instead just go to the beach with Kate and Hanna so the MC and Kate and Hanna could have a nice day together.

Reactions: Sngo

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
True it is very easy to see that nobody likes her so the forced sunscreen thing was very stupid like really there should of been a option to tell her to put it on her damn self or hell even a option so say not go to the beach with her and instead just go to the beach with Kate and Hanna so the MC and Kate and Hanna could have a nice day together.
True. Unfortunately it would be far to much work for him to completely cut her out from the beach trip but I don't understand why when you refuse her offer near the end you don't get the option to flat out reject her but when you choose to refuse her MC says he isn't interested at this time.

Right now i have to ask did anybody else see the meme when you and Megan are talking at the cafe.
Yeah. I saw it and was paying more attention to it than I was to what Megan was saying.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
True. Unfortunately it would be far to much work for him to completely cut her out from the beach trip but I don't understand why when you refuse her offer near the end you don't get the option to flat out reject her but when you choose to refuse her MC says he isn't interested at this time.
Guess we just have to wait for him to tell us why we have no real options in the beach scene. And same here i had to back track the hole scene just to read what Megan was talking about when i first saw the scene. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Rinbael

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Yes you are forced to see Jacqueline fucking other's and you are forced to interact with her and have your mc acting like a retarded looking at her even if you refuse and chose all choices that dont give points with her.

Then why all or almost all choices that give points to harem are stuck with her choices.
Why do I refuse her and chose everything that dont give points with her and I still have mc acting like a retarded gawking at her? Why was i forced to apply lotion to her? I'm not saying to delete or change her even if it would be for the better but its your game but since you made a character that the majority of non-NTR players will avoid like the plague why you force her to us?
You say nothing is forced but all around her is forced into us, we are forced to watch her sex scenes with other's, we are forced to know how much of a slut she is, forced to apply lotion to her, forced to have mc act like a retard looking at her, so yeah she is pretty much forced in all ways.
We don't know how the relationship with Jackie turns out in the end (and I have been translating the story for almost 2 years). In my mind, she is a necessary force upon Kate, both Devil and Angel whispering on her shoulders, sometimes guiding her, sometimes tempting her. Max is the MC but much of the story is about Kate and Hannah, and their relationship with each other and with Max, post Tony.

No one is forcing anyone to do anything. If you don't like Jackie, make choices that align with your sensibilities. If those choices don't exist, then you will have to decide if you want to continue following this VN.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Some folks see it as being forced to put sunscreen on but Max sees himself as a gentleman with women. If she asks, he will do it. His behavior is congruent with who he has been in the story to this point.

And Jackie is why they are on this nice beach in the first place, and she is Kate's only real friend. Again, reasonable to indulge her.

It's not unreasonable that he would play along with her flirting and put sunscreen on her, IMO. It does set up Max putting sunscreen on Kate after, and then the two of them going off and having a romantic moment together on the dock.

I know some people don't like Jackie or Megan but they are essential components of the story.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Some folks see it as being forced to put sunscreen on but Max sees himself as a gentleman with women. If she asks, he will do it. His behavior is congruent with who he has been in the story to this point.

And Jackie is why they are on this nice beach in the first place, and she is Kate's only real friend. Again, reasonable to indulge her.

It's not unreasonable that he would play along with her flirting and put sunscreen on her, IMO. It does set up Max putting sunscreen on Kate after, and then the two of them going off and having a romantic moment together on the dock.

I know people don't like Jackie or Megan but they are essential components of the story.
I don't get how it's reasonable to indulge her if you have no interest in her and are only interested in a relationship with Kate. You are forced to play along with her flirting in front of the person you want to have a family with if you make those choices thats not reasonable its disrespectful to Kate in my opinion.

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I don't get how it's reasonable to indulge her if you have no interest in her and are only interested in a relationship with Kate. You are forced to play along with her flirting in front of the person you want to have a family with if you make those choices thats not reasonable its disrespectful to Kate in my opinion.
When you flirt with Jacqueline - you can see it, Kate reacts like this -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just don't touch her butt and you'll be fine.
Anything else is the way of the harem.

Sep 3, 2020

I know some people don't like Jackie or Megan but they are essential components of the story.
nothing is wrong with putting sunscreen on her but flirting with another woman is not cool
how would I feel if Kate started to flirt with another man while putting sunscreen on him

and I have no problem with Jacqueline being Kate friend

as long as she is Kate's friend and she doesn't cross a line and make unwanted advances

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes