VN Ren'Py Abandoned Cobra Venom [v0.3.9 Public] [SaVa_Game]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Didn't I write that there would be lesbians?
Is Kate somewhere cheating on MC behind his back?
Is there a hint somewhere in the game that Kate will sleep with Michael or Jacqueline to open a harem?
If you want Kate to accept your harem, you need to set her up for relationships with other girls. That doesn't mean Kate will have sex with other girls while the MC is sleeping. It doesn't mean Kate will have sex with anyone else while MC is watching.
If Kate will have sex with another girl, the MC will be directly involved.
All of this applies to the other girls as well.
Jacqueline is sleeping with others? - Yes. But Jacqueline is not with MC, Jacqueline is sleeping with her husband. There is no open relationship between Jacqueline and the MC. When and if Jacqueline and MC are in a relationship, she will not have sex with others.
You don't understand it. So I will type again. I LOVE LESBIAN SCENES. I LOVE GIRL ON GIRL ON FUN BETWEEN HAREM MEMBERS OF MC . You are mixing 'harem' with 'open relationship'. Open relationship is what Jacqueline and Michael has. Harem is when all the girls are in love with MC and MC is the only dick that can fuck his girls. You force us to support 'open relationship' to get harem points. We literally need to say 'I support Jacqueline's lifestyle' to get harem points while Jacqueline's lifestyle is extremely different with harem lifestyle especially considering Jacqueline gets fucked by all kinds of men constantly. For the last time 'HAREM' is not 'OPEN RELATIONSHIP'. They are not even close. They are opposite sides of the coins. I understand you are doing it to add other girls into harem and lesbian content but that's not the way to do it. You can easily make MC say 'Listen Kate, I allow you to have fun with other girls and I would like to join in but no other guys!' Than that's fine. Instead MC says 'I support Jacqueline's lifestyle. It's cool' to get harem points. But Jacqueline's lifestyle is literally opposite of what harem is. I hope I can explain myself with my terrible English

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
If one doesn't want to be "forced" to do anything then they need an open world game.

This is a virtual novel.

It has a direction and there are constraints on the story. It has to have those things to have any sort of plot.
Why do you keep bringing stuff up that has already been discussed? I don't like Jackie I understand you can't get rid of her since she is important to the story and Kate's friend. I don't want to be forced to flirt with her or have any relationship with her other than accepting her as Kate's friend.

I don't see how the MC flirting with her or showing any sexual interest in her is relevant to the story and plot. You can reject Megan and Alexis and still have a friendship with them but you aren't forced to do anything more than that because there are choices to do so in game, that isn't the case this update with Jackie. I don't get why you can't understand this after Vidal explained it pretty well or are you just trolling for some reason.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Why do you keep bringing stuff up that has already been discussed? I don't like Jackie I understand you can't get rid of her since she is important to the story and Kate's friend. I don't want to be forced to flirt with her or have any relationship with her other than accepting her as Kate's friend.

I don't see how the MC flirting with her or showing any sexual interest in her is relevant to the story and plot. You can reject Megan and Alexis and still have a friendship with them but you aren't forced to do anything more than that because there are choices to do so in game, that isn't the case this update with Jackie. I don't get why you can't understand this after Vidal explained it pretty well or are you just trolling for some reason.
I don't think he understands what we are talking about. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Sngo and Rinbael

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
You don't understand it. So I will type again. I LOVE LESBIAN SCENES. I LOVE GIRL ON GIRL ON FUN BETWEEN HAREM MEMBERS OF MC . You are mixing 'harem' with 'open relationship'. Open relationship is what Jacqueline and Michael has. Harem is when all the girls are in love with MC and MC is the only dick that can fuck his girls. You force us to support 'open relationship' to get harem points. We literally need to say 'I support Jacqueline's lifestyle' to get harem points while Jacqueline's lifestyle is extremely different with harem lifestyle especially considering Jacqueline gets fucked by all kinds of men constantly. For the last time 'harem' is not 'open relationship'. They are not even close. I understand you are doing it to add other girls and lesbian content but that's not the way. You can make MC say 'Listen Kate, I allow you to have fun with other girls and I would like to join in but no other guys!' Than that's fine. Instead MC says 'I support Jacqueline's lifestyle. It's cool' to get harem points. But Jacqueline's lifestyle is literally opposite of what harem is. I hope I can explain myself with my terrible English
I understand you. Maybe that's my mistake. From the outside it looks like what you described, but that's not what I meant. The MC's support of Jacqueline's lifestyle makes Kate think not about sleeping around, but about rethinking her approach to relationships. Something like:
Kate, look at the prostitutes, they love what they do. Kate, look at these people in orgies, they love what they do. Kate, look at these nudists, they're having fun. Kate, did you ever think you needed to be a little more liberated.
By telling Kate that you like Jacqueline's lifestyle, you make her wonder - what if I try to get close to someone else, because the MC doesn't mind. That thought alone won't lead to anything. Then you add. - Would you, Kate, agree to sleep with another girl? And Kate wonders, -what if I had sex with another girl, would I like it?
And all you have to do is nudge her in the direction you want her to go.
You're right, consequence and cause are very different, and I will work on what I write.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
You're not being forced. That is the plot.

I understand people may not like the plot and that is their prerogative.
So why is flirting with her part of the plot when something like that never has been before? Every other character in the game apart from maybe Kate doesn't require you to flirt with them so why is it the case now?

Reactions: Sngo

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
I understand you. Maybe that's my mistake. From the outside it looks like what you described, but that's not what I meant. The MC's support of Jacqueline's lifestyle makes Kate think not about sleeping around, but about rethinking her approach to relationships. Something like:
Kate, look at the prostitutes, they love what they do. Kate, look at these people in orgies, they love what they do. Kate, look at these nudists, they're having fun. Kate, did you ever think you needed to be a little more liberated.
By telling Kate that you like Jacqueline's lifestyle, you make her wonder - what if I try to get close to someone else, because the MC doesn't mind. That thought alone won't lead to anything. Then you add. - Would you, Kate, agree to sleep with another girl? And Kate wonders, -what if I had sex with another girl, would I like it?
And all you have to do is nudge her in the direction you want her to go.
You're right, consequence and cause are very different, and I will work on what I write.
But you don't need Jacqueline to get the harem right.

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
So why is flirting with her part of the plot when something like that never has been before? Every other character in the game apart from maybe Kate doesn't require you to flirt with them so why is it the case now?
Excuse me, but at what point does the MC flirt with Jacqueline? I might not have been paying attention and missed something. And to avoid that in the future I need to know where mc openly flirts with Jacqueline. Maybe some kind of dialogue?

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Excuse me, but at what point does the MC flirt with Jacqueline? I might not have been paying attention and missed something. And to avoid that in the future I need to know where mc openly flirts with Jacqueline. Maybe some kind of dialogue?
this scene at the pool is the flirting I was talking about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and in the conversation they have later on there is this scene but it wouldn't be a problem if there was a choice not to stare at her at that scene.

Reactions: SaVa007

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Really good game, i love that the dev never pushes you into something you don't like, and it's not a simple IF = True don't show scene, it's really well done.

Some renders are a bit grainy, but nothing that makes me want to stop playing, as a positive the models looks are really good.

My only personal problem is the way you introduce and keep showing Jacqueline, she feels more someone you are competing against than someone you want to get closer, so i never really gave her a chance. That's most likely a result of making her closer to other characters before the MC, it gives it a feel of MC trying to squeeze between two characters (kinda thirdwheeling).

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
this scene at the pool is the flirting I was talking about

and in the conversation they have later on there is this scene but it wouldn't be a problem if there was a choice not to stare at her at that scene.
Okay, you're right, I'll try to fix that in future updates.

Sep 3, 2020
You're not being forced. That is the plot.

I understand people may not like the plot and that is their prerogative.
you do not understand flirting with her is not a part of the plot where did you get that from

you know what I am not smart and I have a reading disability and it's a miracle I can turn on my computer by myself

but as dumb as I am even I can tell you

flirting with Jackie is not a part of the plot

and depending on your choices in the previous update it even goes against MC personality

there are days where I have felt sad and Kate and the MC story cheer me up so I probably understand my mc better than you

Last edited:
Reactions: Sngo
Sep 3, 2020
Okay, you're right, I'll try to fix that in future updates.
and even when he rejects her he still flirts with her because he say Maybe in the future

instead of saying no I'm not interested

there are a lot of scenes where she and other people flirts with him and instead of saying no I'm not

interested he says Maybe or not right now or it's not the right time when he should be saying no I'm not

interested or no I will never cheat on Kate

or mc should be saying please stop flirting with me I'm in love with Kate and I will never cheat on her

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
and even when he rejects her he still flirts with her because he say Maybe in the future

instead of saying no I'm not interested

there are a lot of scenes where she and other people flirts with him and instead of saying no I'm not

interested he says Maybe or not right now or it's not the right time when he should be saying no I'm not

interested or no I will never cheat on Kate

or mc should be saying please stop flirting with me I'm in love with Kate and I will never cheat on her
Not now, because this episode is not about Jacqueline. When the Jacqueline episode comes out, then you can tell her categorically no.
And you have to understand that the large number of choices in the game adds to my work. I have to keep track of all the branches so as not to mix anything up.
The first chapter gives you the right to lead a riotous life. The second chapter allows you to focus on relationships with certain characters. The third chapter will show you where it all leads.

Sep 3, 2020
Not now, because this episode is not about Jacqueline. When the Jacqueline episode comes out, then you can tell her categorically no.
And you have to understand that the large number of choices in the game adds to my work. I have to keep track of all the branches so as not to mix anything up.
The first chapter gives you the right to lead a riotous life. The second chapter allows you to focus on relationships with certain characters. The third chapter will show you where it all leads.
okay sorry but the old MC will come back right and he won't have any more perverted thoughts or flirt with any other girls

you know like how he used to be when the game started

and are you planning to fix the issue we all brought up in this update

because it's kind of hard to play the update hearing him talk and flirt like that with other people

can you at least promise me for future updates he won't flirt with anyone or act inappropriate if he's in a relationship with Kate

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes