VN Ren'Py Abandoned Cobra Venom [v0.3.9 Public] [SaVa_Game]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
Only if you say no to the girl, as with Alexis.
The same choice will be for Jacqueline and the other girls in the future.
i did bro I don't even have enough love points for the other girls but the MC still have inappropriate thoughts about the girls and he flirts with other girls like a creep

I know you can't do anything about the other girls flirting right now

but can you do anything about the MC attitude in this update maybe take away his dirty thoughts

and there must be a way to stop him from flirting with the other girls because right now

I can't even play the update seeing him that way is hard can you fix it

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
SaVa007 Please don't let the crybabies make you change your vision for the game. you will always have haters no matter what you do. I really enjoy the game as is right now.

Imagine naming yourself king of perverts yet crying about someone having perverted thoughts. I'll admit while going places IRL if I see a sexy/cute woman I sometimes have perverted thoughts how is that different than the dude in the game?

Like I said before don't like the game move on quit bitching it's getting ridiculous.

Sep 3, 2020
damn yall still bitching about Jacqueline jesus if you don't like the game move on somewhere else no point in crying about it constantly.
for your information I absolutely love this game Kate and the MC story has helped me through some hard times and make me feel better

and for your information I'm in a wheelchair so I cant walk away
that's why I'm taking this so hard

you wouldn't understand but the story has touched my heart

and seeing the MC treat his relationship with Kate this way:cry:

Sep 3, 2020
SaVa007 Please don't let the crybabies make you change your vision for the game. you will always have haters no matter what you do. I really enjoy the game as is right now.

Imagine naming yourself king of perverts yet crying about someone having perverted thoughts. I'll admit while going places IRL if I see a sexy/cute woman I sometimes have perverted thoughts how is that different than the dude in the game?

Like I said before don't like the game move on quit bitching it's getting ridiculous.
thank you for sharing your opinion and as far as I'm concerned you can share your opinion with me anytime

I know it's not normal but Beautiful Stories always help me feel better
I've been following the story for a long time

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Screenshot_2021-10-28-03-49-41.png
Is that supposed to be funny? You should hire a better translator. Why is that every postsex conversations turning into these kinda shitshow. And why do you have to make Katie go bi just to gain a harem point. You know it's not mandatory that someone has to be bi in order for her to accept a harem. Will you stop red flagging every time you have to gain a harem point? I really like this one, but instances like these turns off the mood and i just feels like skipping till the end.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
So why is flirting with her part of the plot when something like that never has been before? Every other character in the game apart from maybe Kate doesn't require you to flirt with them so why is it the case now?
Are you asking me why the story is changing as the story is being told?

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Is that supposed to be funny? You should hire a better translator. Why is that every postsex conversations turning into these kinda shitshow. And why do you have to make Katie go bi just to gain a harem point. You know it's not mandatory that someone has to be bi in order for her to accept a harem. Will you stop red flagging every time you have to gain a harem point? I really like this one, but instances like these turns off the mood and i just feels like skipping till the end.
Maybe in other games you don't have to have bisexual characters for a harem, but in my game it's mandatory. I want to make Kate bi.
I don't understand English, but I've translated the phrase for myself and I don't see any deviation from what I wrote in the original.

Reactions: Michel Mak

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Maybe in other games you don't have to have bisexual characters for a harem, but in my game it's mandatory. I want to make Kate bi.
I don't understand English, but I've translated the phrase for myself and I don't see any deviation from what I wrote in the original.
And it won't be avoidable and you have to make Katie bi compulsory is that what you seems to convey?
So in your game every female character will be mandatorily bi so that it could fit in your harem criteria.

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
And it won't be avoidable and you have to make Katie bi compulsory is that what you seems to convey?
So in your game every female character will be mandatorily bi so that it could fit in your harem criteria.
It turns out that yes. Either in a harem all the characters love each other, or it will be the alpha male with his maids. I choose the first option.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Is that your way of saying I'll just deliver mediocrity as long as people don't fund me? Keeping the content hostage!
It is very funny that you consider my translation mediocre. I would be the first person to agree with you. I do think it is pretty good considering that I don't know a single Russian phrase. :)

I know I am not the world's best translator but I am the guy who stepped up to do the job, and if you aren't happy with my work, money won't change anything because this VN isn't exactly making big money and I don't translate for a fee anyway. I translate because I like the story and SaVa007 is my friend.

Have a great day, and thank you for supporting Cobra Venom!

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
So male figure in other harem games are alpha's just because women aren't bi and all those females are his slaves! Well then with that worldview carry on buddy.
Maybe I'm stupid and don't understand something. You could have made your point to me. I am not an expert in harem relationships since I have never had one, I am a monogamist.
But if you think logically. Let's assume that the girls are not servants as I put it and they share their man with each other without being involved in a romantic relationship with each other. I think that's even worse. Either they don't love the man and only enjoy sex with him, they don't care who he sleeps with, or they love him so much that they are willing to do anything just to make the man happy - and how does that not make them slaves or fools of such love?
With two girls it might look appropriate, but if there are five girls in a harem it would look strange. Either the girls are using the man or the man is using the girls. What you described is more appropriate for the sultan and his harem.
Like I said, maybe I'm stupid and this is my stupid vision of the harem. But I still want to make sure that no one in the harem is deprived of love.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
It is very funny that you consider my translation mediocre. I would be the first person to agree with you. I do think it is pretty good considering that I don't know a single Russian phrase. :)

I know I am not the world's best translator but I am the guy who stepped up to do the job, and if you aren't happy with my work, money won't change anything because this VN isn't exactly making big money and I don't translate for a fee anyway. I translate because I like the story and SaVa007 is my friend.

Have a great day, and thank you for supporting Cobra Venom!
As a Patron, you can make a one-time very very large donation to fund a better translation
Self contradicting, why don't you make up your mind first, is it funny because i consider it mediocre or its more funny because for better translation you wanted a one-time very very large donation, considering you, yourself implied translation being not so better in your previous post

• Angry
Reactions: WaltS

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Maybe I'm stupid and don't understand something. You could have made your point to me. I am not an expert in harem relationships since I have never had one, I am a monogamist.
But if you think logically. Let's assume that the girls are not servants as I put it and they share their man with each other without being involved in a romantic relationship with each other. I think that's even worse. Either they don't love the man and only enjoy sex with him, they don't care who he sleeps with, or they love him so much that they are willing to do anything just to make the man happy - and how does that not make them slaves or fools of such love?
With two girls it might look appropriate, but if there are five girls in a harem it would look strange. Either the girls are using the man or the man is using the girls. What you described is more appropriate for the sultan and his harem.
Like I said, maybe I'm stupid and this is my stupid vision of the harem. But I still want to make sure that no one in the harem is deprived of love.
You do one thing Just read the whole post again and again whatever you posted above until you smell hypocrisy.
You don't know anything about harem yet you claim that in harem not so bi women pseudo love male.

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
You do one thing Just read the whole post again and again whatever you posted above until you smell hypocrisy.
You don't know anything about harem yet you claim that in harem not so bi women pseudo love male.
I am not asserting anything at all, nor am I trying to convince you that I am right. Like I said, it's just my idea of the harem (maybe it's stupid, I don't know.) But how the harem will be represented in my game is purely my idea. You may not agree with my view, but that's how the game will be played. And that's how I see the harem.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
I am not asserting anything at all, nor am I trying to convince you that I am right. Like I said, it's just my idea of the harem (maybe it's stupid, I don't know.) But how the harem will be represented in my game is purely my idea. You may not agree with my view, but that's how the game will be played. And that's how I see the harem.
Well then with that worldview carry on buddy.
All the best though if not me then someone, you are an indie creator, doing some wonderful job and i respect that. I enjoyed playing till....

Reactions: SaVa007
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes