• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Cobra Venom [v0.3.9 Public] [SaVa_Game]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
I haven't played very far into this game but I just had to come and say how funny the MCs motivation is to me.

Like why do you tell someone the target at the mission site then spend your time catching up. All that should have been done somewhere else. The motivation though... "These guys that we planned to murder killed my friend in self-defense. I will murder them all for revenge!" I'm paraphrasing of course.

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I haven't played very far into this game but I just had to come and say how funny the MCs motivation is to me.

Like why do you tell someone the target at the mission site then spend your time catching up. All that should have been done somewhere else. The motivation though... "These guys that we planned to murder killed my friend in self-defense. I will murder them all for revenge!" I'm paraphrasing of course.
Yeah, I know, the prologue didn't work out so well. I'll make an improvement soon.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Another thing I didn’t quite understand is why is the hot trainer (that looks totally different now from when she was in the military with mc) so pist off at him that he didn’t recognize her. She could have joked around with him about it instead of being such a hardass & punching him in the face, I mean she acted bitchy with Hanna too, until she found out who Hannas related too.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Another thing I didn’t quite understand is why is the hot trainer (that looks totally different now from when she was in the military with mc) so pist off at him that he didn’t recognize her. She could have joked around with him about it instead of being such a hardass & punching him in the face, I mean she acted bitchy with Hanna too, until she found out who Hannas related too.
What it seems to me is she either was in love with him or had a huge crush.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
A lesbian relationship with mc involvement would definitely happen. As for the relationship without mc involvement, I can't give a definite answer, if I decide it's better, I'll add lesbian scenes without mc. If there will be a sex scene in the harem, the girls will definitely be involved with each other. That's all I can say.
I will just wait upto the time where you have a definite answer for me.

or i just wait upto some more updates to see it myself to take a decision of playing this game. Thankyou.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I HATE RESTARTING!!!

anyways due restarting needed played whole game with skipping (well mostly) so not sure where new content started but still nice update and had forgot how much sexscenes this has. gotta say that mc looks quite young considering he fucks milfs too and is supposed to be much older than hannah for example.

scrshots on mc's dick and gotta say that it's big even before full erection and on fuil erection it's just looks stupid.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
View attachment 1027076
Cobra Venom [v0.3.5] Multi-Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: If you are having an error with the "MC's" name, go to the cheats and change or keep the MC name.
Note 2: Fixed Some errors, download again.

DOWNLOAD: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Just dl'd today and am having an issue after installing the mod:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 189, in script
    python:
    python:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 190, in <module>
    renpy.execute_default_statement(True)
  File "game/JokerMod/JokerCheats.rpy", line 131, in set_default
    default quick_menu = True
Exception: store.quick_menu is being given a default a second time.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "G:\AVNs\Cobra Venom\cobravenom-0.3.5-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "G:\AVNs\Cobra Venom\cobravenom-0.3.5-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
    run(restart)
  File "G:\AVNs\Cobra Venom\cobravenom-0.3.5-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "G:\AVNs\Cobra Venom\cobravenom-0.3.5-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
    context.run()
    python:
    python:
  File "G:\AVNs\Cobra Venom\cobravenom-0.3.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "G:\AVNs\Cobra Venom\cobravenom-0.3.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 190, in <module>
    renpy.execute_default_statement(True)
  File "G:\AVNs\Cobra Venom\cobravenom-0.3.5-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3495, in execute_default_statement
    i.set_default(start)
  File "game/JokerMod/JokerCheats.rpy", line 131, in set_default
    default quick_menu = True
Exception: store.quick_menu is being given a default a second time.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Cobra Venom 0.3.5
Fri Oct 29 21:10:41 2021
Edit:
Fixed it by changing both the 00start.rpy and JokerCheats.rpy to False.

Code:
default quick_menu = False
Code:
python:
        renpy.execute_default_statement(False)
Game loads fine now.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor