VN Ren'Py Abandoned Cobra Venom [v0.3.9 Public] [SaVa_Game]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Maybe I'm stupid and don't understand something. You could have made your point to me. I am not an expert in harem relationships since I have never had one, I am a monogamist.
But if you think logically. Let's assume that the girls are not servants as I put it and they share their man with each other without being involved in a romantic relationship with each other. I think that's even worse. Either they don't love the man and only enjoy sex with him, they don't care who he sleeps with, or they love him so much that they are willing to do anything just to make the man happy - and how does that not make them slaves or fools of such love?
With two girls it might look appropriate, but if there are five girls in a harem it would look strange. Either the girls are using the man or the man is using the girls. What you described is more appropriate for the sultan and his harem.
Like I said, maybe I'm stupid and this is my stupid vision of the harem. But I still want to make sure that no one in the harem is deprived of love.
Some people don't understand that there are polyamory relationships which I'm guessing you are going for. I love it it's a healthier relationship than when 5 girls are just with 1 guy. God forbid everyone in the relationship to love each other and not one-sided nonsense and want to spend time with each other. Ignore the insecure people who bash a loving relationship.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Some people don't understand that there are polyamory relationships which I'm guessing you are going for. I love it it's a healthier relationship than when 5 girls are just with 1 guy. God forbid everyone in the relationship to love each other and not one-sided nonsense and want to spend time with each other. Ignore the insecure people who bash a loving relationship.
You do understand that polyamory involves more than one male (open relationship kinda) and which is exactly opposite of what harem suppose to be. Gosh kill me now

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Yes, polymorphic relationships are exactly what I'm talking about. Thank you for naming that definition, I had forgotten the name.

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
You do understand that polyamory involves more than one male (open relationship kinda) and which is exactly opposite of what harem suppose to be. Gosh kill me now
Yes it does, but it doesn't have to.
Polyamory is a form of consensual non-monogamy, a system of ethical views of love that allows for the existence of a loving relationship between one person and several people simultaneously, with the consent and approval of all participants in that relationship.
Wikipedia article.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
lol, are you dense? polyamory can be only with 1 male and the rest female but those females will love each other just as much as they love you. Yes, it can include more than 1 male but it doesn't have to, I actually know some people in a polyamory relationship, and guess what they're all female. Relationships can be all different things it's not just black and white.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
i did bro I don't even have enough love points for the other girls but the MC still have inappropriate thoughts about the girls and he flirts with other girls like a creep

I know you can't do anything about the other girls flirting right now

but can you do anything about the MC attitude in this update maybe take away his dirty thoughts

and there must be a way to stop him from flirting with the other girls because right now

I can't even play the update seeing him that way is hard can you fix it
There is nothing to "fix" it's just something you personally don't like. Romance isn't even one of the tags.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Polyamory is open relationships involving more than one male
lol, you are an idiot. Like I said I have actual real-life friends who are in a polyamory relationship and there all 4 females, but I guess someone who hasn't seen or been around that sort of relationship should know more than someone who knows all of them for 5+ years right? :LUL:

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Self contradicting, why don't you make up your mind first, is it funny because i consider it mediocre or its more funny because for better translation you wanted a one-time very very large donation, considering you, yourself implied translation being not so better in your previous post
It is funny that you complain so much and don't understand teasing or pillow talk. :)

• Haha
Reactions: I am Gone

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Just tell me is it possible to have a harem in this game without activating lesbian action? Atleast with two or three girls. I can avoid those one or two girls which are hard to not have lesbian scenes in a harem.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Just tell me is it possible to have a harem in this game without activating lesbian action? Atleast with two or three girls. I can avoid those one or two girls which are hard to not have lesbian scenes in a harem.
It turns out that yes. Either in a harem all the characters love each other, or it will be the alpha male with his maids. I choose the first option.

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
A lesbian relationship with mc involvement would definitely happen. As for the relationship without mc involvement, I can't give a definite answer, if I decide it's better, I'll add lesbian scenes without mc. If there will be a sex scene in the harem, the girls will definitely be involved with each other. That's all I can say.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Damn I wish this update was just a little bit longer to get more about whats going on with hannah. Was the kiss just her wanting to confirm to herself that she was in love with MC? Because she was so chill with it after but there's no way she's not still in love with him (unless its gated by friend/love points).

Also with Jacqueline hasn't the MC been in love twice before? We saw the flashback with him and nicole where he said he was in love with her and clearly with Jacqueline he was referring to having been in love with Kate for a while but he told Jacqueline he's only been in love once.

Also the ages are just a little contradictory. Hannah say's she's 18 and MC is 17 years older than her. Yet Hannah tells her mother she had a baby before she was 18 and was married by the time she was 18. Kate says MC is not much older than her also. yet Tony says he met MC 3 years ago in that 15 year flash back from nicole (so supposedly age 17) so the MC was supposedly already an officer and in a position to threaten to walk away if they didn't let Tony as a spy with his family?

I always thought MC was the same age as Tony (40's) so hearing he is supposedly 35 was just odd.

I like a game that is set-up to be polyamory (clearing Hannah + Alexis have a thing in the future as well as kate + Jacquiline) but having the MC cheating as the foundation of it all is kind of crappy.

Reactions: I am Gone

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Not understanding Hannah's obsession with blaming MC for her dad's death tbh. Especially as he was in a coma himself

While I'm glad this isn't a typical "going home to your family who hates your guts now" game, I still genuinely don't get this

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Not understanding Hannah's obsession with blaming MC for her dad's death tbh. Especially as he was in a coma himself

While I'm glad this isn't a typical "going home to your family who hates your guts now" game, I still genuinely don't get this
They didn't know, from what I understand is after tony's death he stayed away from kate and Hannah until the point where their house was taken. He never explained what happened their under the impression they got into a car accident. He's also kinda been acting suspiciously with the whole bodyguard explanation. Leaving at the drop of a dime never explaining where he goes. I'd be kinda suspicious also if I didn't know the whole gang side.

think he was in a coma for 2 years? iirc

Plus no body? Since when in car accidents are there never a body?

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Damn I wish this update was just a little bit longer to get more about whats going on with hannah. Was the kiss just her wanting to confirm to herself that she was in love with MC? Because she was so chill with it after but there's no way she's not still in love with him (unless its gated by friend/love points).

Also with Jacqueline hasn't the MC been in love twice before? We saw the flashback with him and nicole where he said he was in love with her and clearly with Jacqueline he was referring to having been in love with Kate for a while but he told Jacqueline he's only been in love once.

Also the ages are just a little contradictory. Hannah say's she's 18 and MC is 17 years older than her. Yet Hannah tells her mother she had a baby before she was 18 and was married by the time she was 18. Kate says MC is not much older than her also. yet Tony says he met MC 3 years ago in that 15 year flash back from nicole (so supposedly age 17) so the MC was supposedly already an officer and in a position to threaten to walk away if they didn't let Tony as a spy with his family?

I always thought MC was the same age as Tony (40's) so hearing he is supposedly 35 was just odd.

I like a game that is set-up to be polyamory (clearing Hannah + Alexis have a thing in the future as well as kate + Jacquiline) but having the MC cheating as the foundation of it all is kind of crappy.
I've been waiting for this question.
Kate could have gotten pregnant at 16, married and had a baby at the same age. (I have a friend, he and his girlfriend conceived, had a baby and got married before they were 18. The friend is now 25, his wife is 23, and his daughter is 7.) Assuming Tony is about the same age as Kate, 17-18, he was already in that helicopter when he was 20-21. It's been three years, so Hannah is 3 years old at that point. If mc is 17 years older than Hannah, then he was 20-21 at the time, just like Tony.
Assuming they joined the army at 18, Hannah was a year, two. Within three years, MC and Tony had advanced in rank. At this point mc is somewhere around 35-36 years old, the same age Tony would have been. Still, mc doesn't look 40 years old. Kate is now 34-35 years old. And Hannah is about to turn 19. The only thing that doesn't make a bit of sense is that Tony and mc have made so much progress in 3 years. But then again that's fantastic. I'm not 007, I don't know how things work out there. It's just my imagination.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes