VN Ren'Py Abandoned Cobra Venom [v0.3.9 Public] [SaVa_Game]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
When you flirt with Jacqueline - you can see it, Kate reacts like this -
The problem was you were forced into that situation in the first place and play along with her right in front of Kate. I don't get why you could tell her to get someone like Alexis to help her because you didn't want to.

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
The problem was you were forced into that situation in the first place and play along with her right in front of Kate. I don't get why you could tell her to get someone like Alexis to help her because you didn't want to.
Applying sunscreen is not flirting, touching where you shouldn't is flirting.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
I don't get how it's reasonable to indulge her if you have no interest in her and are only interested in a relationship with Kate. You are forced to play along with her flirting in front of the person you want to have a family with if you make those choices thats not reasonable its disrespectful to Kate in my opinion.
YOU have no interest in her, but Max has an interest in Kate, and as I said, they wouldn't be at the beach if not for Jackie. And he knows she is Kate's only friend. Why would he risk spoiling Kate, Hannah and Alexis' good time at the beach by refusing Jackie's request? That is not who Max is.

For the same reason many of us tolerate our partner's family members even if we can't stand them. It is basic social graces. And Max does see himself as a gentleman. He's not a bully or a jerk.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
YOU have no interest in her, but Max has an interest in Kate, and as I said, they wouldn't be at the beach if not for Jackie. And he knows she is Kate's only friend. Why would he risk spoiling Kate, Hannah and Alexis' good time at the beach by refusing Jackie's request? That is not who Max is.

For the same reason many of us tolerate our partner's family members even if we can't stand them. It is basic social graces. And Max does see himself as a gentleman. He's not a bully or a jerk.
You do know being gentleman is not about letting women walk all over you and doing what ever they say. lol

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
YOU have no interest in her, but Max has an interest in Kate, and as I said, they wouldn't be at the beach if not for Jackie. And he knows she is Kate's only friend.

Exactly I have no interest in her and have been making choices for Max that say he is only interested in Kate and wants to settle down and have a family with her and has no interest in any other character. You can reject Megan and Alexis fine and Max acts pleasant towards them without flirting with them or "accidentally" groping their boobs in front of Kate while thinking about how nice and big they are.

I understand you can't get rid of Jackie completely since she is Kate's friend but having the choice to not flirt with her and grope her boobs is not reasonable like you said in your previous post.

Sep 3, 2020

my brother you are not getting it nobody cares that he is putting sunscreen on Jackie problem is he's playing along with her flirting and that is not cool

don't tell me he's a just being polite being polite doesn't mean you have to flirt with someone that is not your significant other or girlfriend

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Exactly I have no interest in her and have been making choices for Max that say he is only interested in Kate and wants to settle down and have a family with her and has no interest in any other character. You can reject Megan and Alexis fine and Max acts pleasant towards them without flirting with them or "accidentally" groping their boobs in front of Kate while thinking about how nice and big they are.

I understand you can't get rid of Jackie completely since she is Kate's friend but having the choice to not flirt with her and grope her boobs is not reasonable like you said in your previous post.
When is comes to Jackie there should always be a choice cause like a said 99% of people don't like her or trust her at all.

Sep 3, 2020
When is comes to Jackie there should always be a choice cause like a said 99% of people don't like her or trust her at all.
to make my point very clear nobody and I mean nobody cares about him putting sunscreen on her the problem is the flirting flirting
flirting

again if Jackie wants to flirt with him that's her problem but the MC does not have to flirt back

and as far as I know, nobody wants Jackie out of the game

she's a part of the game and a part of the story and we have no problem
with dat
we just don't want to flirt with her or her flirting with Kate

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
SaVa007 Why do you try to mix 'harem' with 'open relationship'? Open relationship isn't even close to harem. We need to support 'open relationship' route for Kate to get harem points. We need to push Kate to Jacqueline to get harem points. Like what the hell? What if Kate gonna sleep with Michael since we are in 'open relationship'? I think you try to label 'open relationship' because of adding girls into harem and lesbian scenes which is fine. Girl on girl fun is good on harem games imo but labeling as 'open relationship' means Kate or mc's other girls can have sex with other man. Harem is harem. Open relationship is open relationship. They are not the same. Open relationship is what Jacqueline-Michael has and which Michael allows her wife to get fucked by all kind of men (there is even a bbc scene rofl). Will the same thing happen to Kate since we need to support 'open relationship' for harem points? Harem route should have nothing to do with open relationship

Last edited:

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Some folks see it as being forced to put sunscreen on but Max sees himself as a gentleman with women. If she asks, he will do it. His behavior is congruent with who he has been in the story to this point.

And Jackie is why they are on this nice beach in the first place, and she is Kate's only real friend. Again, reasonable to indulge her.

It's not unreasonable that he would play along with her flirting and put sunscreen on her, IMO. It does set up Max putting sunscreen on Kate after, and then the two of them going off and having a romantic moment together on the dock.

I know some people don't like Jackie or Megan but they are essential components of the story.
Dunno how putting sunscream on her is to set up to put it on Kate too, MC and Kate are in a relationship, already talked about having kids if you chosed, so why on hearth i would need to put sunscreen on that thing to be able to put sunscreen on mc girlfriend?
Why would i need that thing to be able to have a walk with mc girlfriend ?

Better change the some people don't like her to the majority hate her its more accurate.

Real friend? Sorry but dunno how she is her real friend.
First a real friend would not try to corrupt her or try to hook up with her while she already know Kate is with mc, if she was a real friend would not try to push Kate to be a whore like her or damage her relationship.

And yes i avoid everything about her and im sill forced to deal with her, see her having sex with others, know how much of a slut she is, put sunscreen on her, etc. That im sorry to say but is being forced. Still its very reasonable if we try and choose everything to avoid her to not like having her forced upon us. Because if you hate and are disgusted by someone it isn't reasonable to indulge her. Dev made a character that the majority of people hate and are disgusted, it isn't be forcing her into the players that it will change what people think of her, very much the opposite. Will turn off his own players against the game, if you want to have the mega slut in the game so be it but at least don't force everything about her on the players

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
SaVa007 Why do you try to mix 'harem' with 'open relationship'? Open relationship isn't even close to harem. We need to support 'open relationship' route for Kate to get harem points. Like what the hell? What if Kate gonna sleep with Michael since we are in 'open relationship'? I think you try to label 'open relationship' because of adding girls into harem and lesbian scenes which is fine. Girl on girl fun is good on harem games imo but labeling as 'open relationship' means Kate or mc's other girls can have sex with other man. Harem is harem. Open relationship is open relationship. They are not the same. Open relationship is what Jacqueline-Michael has and which Michael allows her wife to get fucked by all kind of men (there is even a bbc scene rofl). Will the same thing happen to Kate since we need to support 'open relationship' for harem points? Harem route should have nothing to do with open relationship
Well he said you don't need Jacqueline to get a harem in game i think you can get a harem with all the girls with out her but it is getting harder and harder to believe that.

Reactions: preskerd

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
to make my point very clear nobody and I mean nobody cares about him putting sunscreen on her the problem is the flirting flirting
flirting

again if Jackie wants to flirt with him that's her problem but the MC does not have to flirt back

and as far as I know, nobody wants Jackie out of the game

she's a part of the game and a part of the story and we have no problem
with dat
we just don't want to flirt with her or her flirting with Kate
Exactly. You were able to word it better than I could. While I don't really like being forced to do anything with Jackie because I admittedly hate her. While I didn't like the forced sunscreen part it didn't bother me half as much as the flirting and groping did.

I understand that it is not reasonable to expect Jackie to be completely removed from the game even though I wish it was. I don't want to be forced to do anything with her and I'm constantly on edge that she is going to start trying to seduce Kate even more than she already does.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Exactly. You were able to word it better than I could. While I don't really like being forced to do anything with Jackie because I admittedly hate her I didn't like the forced sunscreen part it didn't bother me half as much as the flirting and groping did.

I understand that it is not reasonable to expect Jackie to be completely removed from the game even though I wish it was. I don't want to be forced to do anything with her and I'm constantly on edge that she is going to start trying to seduce Kate even more than she already does.
Well said i do hate her and i would love her to be gone from the game but if she is going to be a part of the game i just want to ignore her as much as possible and limit any interaction with her as much as possible since i just want to get a harem with the other girls without her that is it cause i just really don't trust her around Kate or any of the others.

Reactions: cib64 and Sngo

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Well said i do hate her and i would love her to be gone from the game but if she is going to be a part of the game i just want to ignore her as much as possible and limit any interaction with her as much as possible since i just want to get a harem with the other girls without her that is it cause i just really don't trust her around Kate or any of the others.
I don't like or trust Megan either but she doesn't bother me anywhere near as much as Jackie because when you reject her she just accepts it. Unlike Jackie who admits to wanting to sleep with Kate has been trying to do so since they met and making attempts along with her husband.

I just want my MC to settle down with Kate and have a family after stopping the bad guy.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
I don't like or trust Megan either but she doesn't bother me anywhere near as much as Jackie because when you reject her she just accepts it. Unlike Jackie who admits to wanting to sleep with Kate has been trying to do so since they met and making attempts along with her husband.

I just want my MC to settle down with Kate and have a family after stopping the bad guy.
I don't mind Megan that much i don't trust her but i do kind of like her. Jackie is the only one i don't like at all or trust.

Reactions: Sngo and Rinbael
Sep 3, 2020
Exactly. You were able to word it better than I could. While I don't really like being forced to do anything with Jackie because I admittedly hate her. While I didn't like the forced sunscreen part it didn't bother me half as much as the flirting and groping did.

thank you my dear brother

I have a reading disability so it's hard for me to make words so your compliment means a lot

and that is how I feel I'm always worried about what she'll try to do with Kate

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
SaVa007 Why do you try to mix 'harem' with 'open relationship'? Open relationship isn't even close to harem. We need to support 'open relationship' route for Kate to get harem points. We need to push Kate to Jacqueline to get harem points. Like what the hell? What if Kate gonna sleep with Michael since we are in 'open relationship'? I think you try to label 'open relationship' because of adding girls into harem and lesbian scenes which is fine. Girl on girl fun is good on harem games imo but labeling as 'open relationship' means Kate or mc's other girls can have sex with other man. Harem is harem. Open relationship is open relationship. They are not the same. Open relationship is what Jacqueline-Michael has and which Michael allows her wife to get fucked by all kind of men (there is even a bbc scene rofl). Will the same thing happen to Kate since we need to support 'open relationship' for harem points? Harem route should have nothing to do with open relationship
Didn't I write that there would be lesbians?
Is Kate somewhere cheating on MC behind his back?
Is there a hint somewhere in the game that Kate will sleep with Michael or Jacqueline to open a harem?
If you want Kate to accept your harem, you need to set her up for relationships with other girls. That doesn't mean Kate will have sex with other girls while the MC is sleeping. It doesn't mean Kate will have sex with anyone else while MC is watching.
If Kate will have sex with another girl, the MC will be directly involved.
All of this applies to the other girls as well.
Jacqueline is sleeping with others? - Yes. But Jacqueline is not with MC, Jacqueline is sleeping with her husband. There is no open relationship between Jacqueline and the MC. When and if Jacqueline and MC are in a relationship, she will not have sex with others.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Dunno how putting sunscream on her is to set up to put it on Kate too, MC and Kate are in a relationship
Until Max tells Hannah, they aren't in an "official" relationship yet.

He doesn't tell her until after the sunscreen stuff and Hannah and Kate don't talk about it until bedtime.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SaVa007
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes