VN Ren'Py Abandoned Cobra Venom [v0.3.9 Public] [SaVa_Game]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
So there isn't any way of making Jacqueline disappear from my playthrough?
I don't want anything to do with that slut or have her around Kate, she may be hot but being the slut she is im completely turned off by her.
Hated to be forced to apply sunscreen on the whore, why couldn't we get a chance to refuse it?
Why can't we have a choice to say straight to her face that my mc don't want anything to do with her and that he doesn't like sluts like her that sleep with everything that walks?
Why even after turning her down in everything, not looking at her and I still have my mc being a complete moron without being able to speak to look at that thing?
That is turning me off so much from this game. You wanted a huge slut in your game so be it but atleast gave us the choice to properly reject her forever and say we don't want anything with someone like her.
And having her appearance dismissed by a lot in the walkthrough of people that don't want anything with the town bike would be very appreciated.
So if I want a harem I have to deal with the slut having something with Kate? Because all or almost all harem choices lead to the slut being included and the only thing I want from her is distance.
Jesus unstable you have to be to scream SLUT!! so many times in one comment. Take a Xanax Elliot Rogers.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
The creator of A new beginning lies about his content.
Obviously, you didn't read all of what I said. Devs cant lie why because the community will bitch about it. There was a new game that came out yesterday and dev didn't say anything about ntr but guess what the thread looks like its a dumpster fire of everyone bitching about the ntr

so instead of asking stupid questions and bringing up that term that creates a whole bunch of unnecessary bullshit maybe read the thread a little?

Springbuck

Jun 28, 2018
SaVa007
Im restarting the game but I cant find where the persistent saves files are located so I can delete them and clear the saves. I have searched here and can only find references for android. I have also looked in the usual location for renpy saves. Can you share the save location please.

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
SaVa007
Im restarting the game but I cant find where the persistent saves files are located so I can delete them and clear the saves. I have searched here and can only find references for android. I have also looked in the usual location for renpy saves. Can you share the save location please.
Two folders where the save is sent. The first is at AppData\Roaming\RenPy\mynewnovell-1549125091
(mynewnovell-1549125091) - this is the name I have, you should be different, the folder Cobra Venom.
The second folder with the saves are in the folder with the game.
But the easiest way to delete the preservation button "Delete" on your keyboard.

enel777

May 14, 2020
Obviously, you didn't read all of what I said. Devs cant lie why because the community will bitch about it. There was a new game that came out yesterday and dev didn't say anything about ntr but guess what the thread looks like its a dumpster fire of everyone bitching about the ntr

so instead of asking stupid questions and bringing up that term that creates a whole bunch of unnecessary bullshit maybe read the thread a little?
Then why did he lie. Also take a chill pill man.

Springbuck

Jun 28, 2018
Two folders where the save is sent. The first is at AppData\Roaming\RenPy\mynewnovell-1549125091
(mynewnovell-1549125091) - this is the name I have, you should be different, the folder Cobra Venom.
The second folder with the saves are in the folder with the game.
But the easiest way to delete the preservation button "Delete" on your keyboard.
Found the location ... I was looking for the game name, Thank You for your assistance

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
Is the ntr avoidable?
Flashback (or photos) of girls in male protagonist games is an old strategy to avoid NTR tag. And it's no use wanting the DEV to be 100% honest with the game's content, because less than 20% of DEVs know what audience they want.

Milfs on Sunville quoted by Noneya666 it only has voyeur sex scenes, and a completely different overview from V0.1. Certainly if the DEV of Milfs Sunville said the MC is a VOYEUR, 99% of the complaints wouldn't happen.

Don't trust TAGs. Don't believe in overview. Read the comments. It's much more reliable. DEVs use trickery to avoid TAGs. Then "they don't understand" why users complain.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
There will be a harem. You can create a romantic relationship with Kate and Jacqueline, with Hannah and Alexis, with Alexis and Lana, with Kate and Nicole, with Kate and Hannah, with Kate and Alexis, with two, with three girls, or all at once. Or just one girl.
Thank you :)

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Do we have to watch that?
Yes you are forced to see Jacqueline fucking other's and you are forced to interact with her and have your mc acting like a retarded looking at her even if you refuse and chose all choices that dont give points with her.

There is no way to make Jacqueline disappear from the game.
You can refuse to have a relationship with her, you can refuse to have sex with her, Kate and Jacqueline won't be together if you don't want them to be, there will be no harem with Jacqueline if you don't want them to be.
Jacqueline will stay in the story one way or another, Jacqueline is important to the main story. You can be against Jacqueline, MC can be against Jacqueline, but Kate will never be against Jacqueline.
There are many diverse characters in the game with their own characters, habits, and worldviews, I made Jacqueline exactly how she should be in the story.
Then why all or almost all choices that give points to harem are stuck with her choices.
Why do I refuse her and chose everything that dont give points with her and I still have mc acting like a retarded gawking at her? Why was i forced to apply lotion to her? I'm not saying to delete or change her even if it would be for the better but its your game but since you made a character that the majority of non-NTR players will avoid like the plague why you force her to us?
You say nothing is forced but all around her is forced into us, we are forced to watch her sex scenes with other's, we are forced to know how much of a slut she is, forced to apply lotion to her, forced to have mc act like a retard looking at her, so yeah she is pretty much forced in all ways.

leking7168

Apr 26, 2021
Some bugs here and there like the mc's name in the dialogues appearing as [mc] and the occasional Russian language popping out throughout the conversations, plus mc's dialogues without text shadows.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Some bugs here and there like the mc's name in the dialogues appearing as [mc] and the occasional Russian language popping out throughout the conversations, plus mc's dialogues without text shadows.
You can fix the name error with my WT Mod, just go to the cheats menu and change the MC name, and it's fixed, hope that helps.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Then why all or almost all choices that give points to harem are stuck with her choices.
Why do I refuse her and chose everything that dont give points with her and I still have mc acting like a retarded gawking at her? Why was i forced to apply lotion to her? I'm not saying to delete or change her even if it would be for the better but its your game but since you made a character that the majority of non-NTR players will avoid like the plague why you force her to us?
You say nothing is forced but all around her is forced into us, we are forced to watch her sex scenes with other's, we are forced to know how much of a slut she is, forced to apply lotion to her, forced to have mc act like a retard looking at her, so yeah she is pretty much forced in all ways.
Yeah well i don't like the hoe my self but apparently she is important to the story how she is i have no idea how she could be i can't see how i guess we will just have to wait and see since i can't really see how some hoe can be important or helpful. But i will stick with just for Kate and Hanna.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Yeah well i don't like the hoe my self but apparently she is important to the story how she is i have no idea how she could be i can't see how i guess we will just have to wait and see since i can't really see how some hoe can be important or helpful. But i will stick with just for Kate and Hanna.
maybe shes viper? :unsure:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I think it's because at the end you find out her parents are really rich and powerful and the MC was friends with them

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes