• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Cobra Venom [v0.3.9 Public] [SaVa_Game]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019

Hello. I want to finally tell you what the next update will be about. Well, the next update will be a restart of the prologue. I have long planned to make an updated version of the prologue, with an improved picture and new dialogues. Here I have demonstrated how the awakening of the Protagonist in the hospital will look like. I've added some new scenes that didn't exist before. I completely rewrite the dialogue. I hope to reveal the characters, now, I will do better than the first time.
I'll add a couple of animations. I have been planning to add music to the game for a long time and now I think it's time.
Holly (prostitute) will have a new model, I will show her later. Holly will appear in the game more often. I plan to add it as a bonus for patrons. I want to immediately warn that Holly will appear until the moment when Woody asks the Main Character about her disappearance. That is, Holly will not appear in the latest updates. Her role will be episodic, not affecting the main plot. But her disappearance will affect the main plot.
My Patreon patrons have already seen some of the images from the new update. I re-created the Cobra base attack scene from the beginning of the game. I spent two weeks on this scene, the scene turned out to be very demanding. I tried to add logic, (a little more than last time), I hope you like it.
Pay attention to the image where the hands are present. I wrote a very entertaining scene. Of course, now I will not talk about it, you will see everything in the game. But I will say that I came up with it a very long time ago and wanted to add everything, now such a chance has presented itself.
So far I have not said much, because there is more to tell. You will know more in a few days. I will talk about how this update will affect the Main Character, about the relationship with Kate, about what secret the Main Character is covered by Rose.
up20.JPG

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019

Hello. I apologize for the absence. In the spring, I always have a lot of things to do that distract me from the game. In general, 60-65% is already ready. Not long left. I'm working on animation right now.
In the meantime, I will share with you a new image of Holly. In the next few updates, she will appear frequently.

wq.jpg

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
OK. I want a honest answear.
I played the game and I liked 80% of it.
The only part I didnt liked was, you guessed it, is Jacqueline. This one character makes me hate this game really hard despite enjoying the rest of it.
This game is in development for about 3 years so I think what the game represents I can give my honest review. However I saw in the comments that in Ep.4 we "finally" will see the content of the most hated character; Jacqueline.

So I dont know if this will be just another chapter with her fucking her cuck hobbo with another crempie (very nice for a LI in a harem :FacePalm:), or will we see some sort of a redemption arc for her which can or will rethink my stand on her ?

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Personally, I have no problem with Jackie. She is not even close to a main character. Most of her role is like Robin in the Batman movies (the sidekick role). She helps along the plot by discussing things with Kate. She also provides a lot of insight into Kate's thinking, and presents a constant temptation for both Kate and the MC sexually, pushing their limits, and getting them to think hard about what they do and do not want.

I haven't done the translation for the next release yet, and I am as much in the dark about what happens as everyone else. As always, when it is ready, it will be ready, and both SaVa007 and I try to do our best when we do something, so even if you don't enjoy some element of the story, please don't forget there is a genuine and well-intentioned effort behind it at all times.

Mar 9, 2021
Personally, I have no problem with Jackie. She is not even close to a main character. Most of her role is like Robin in the Batman movies (the sidekick role). She helps along the plot by discussing things with Kate. She also provides a lot of insight into Kate's thinking, and presents a constant temptation for both Kate and the MC sexually, pushing their limits, and getting them to think hard about what they do and do not want.

I haven't done the translation for the next release yet, and I am as much in the dark about what happens as everyone else. As always, when it is ready, it will be ready, and both SaVa007 and I try to do our best when we do something, so even if you don't enjoy some element of the story, please don't forget there is a genuine and well-intentioned effort behind it at all times.
Stay away please if you are among those who contributed in making this vn an absolute clusterfuck on what suppose to be one of the best out here. It'll be 4th year anniversary in July and nothing significant to show, worst amongs are finances.

Sep 3, 2020

my brother you know how much this game means to me

and how much this game has helped me in the past

with its beautiful love story between Kate and the MC

however try to keep in mind just because we may hate a certain character that doesn't mean we don't love the game

and it's one thing to be a temptation but I believe Jackie has cross the line

sometimes it feels like she's trying to manipulate Kate into doing things that Kate is not comfortable doing it

sometimes it feels like Jackie is trying to fuck Kate

Jackie's actions come across as predatory

Jackie knows Kate is in love with mc

and what does she do

she constantly makes sexual advances

tries to get the mc to Touch her multiple times

and what makes it worse instead of turning her down right there on the spot and putting her in her place. MC says maybe

it feels like Jackie gets away with these things because she's a female character and that makes it okay

and if you remember correctly

there's actually a dialogue option in the previous update if you pick it.

mc say don't worry I'm a one-woman kind of man

and again forgive me any spelling mistakes I have a reading disability

and don't forget he wants to have a baby with Kate

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
After playing the game and reading the comments only to realising it was all a waste of time:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whats up with my fellow slavic brethrens who keep on reinterpreting things which are basic as like a fucking harem and confuse it with a polymorphic relationship ?? Im not even gonna begin the whole debate about two sluts roaming through the whole story only because "they are not in relationship yet so its all good" type of LI...in a harem.
Im done with this game and whatever the Dev. planned or his second game which involves a talking doggo.
Harem and slaves for real... :WaitWhat::FacePalm:

Mar 9, 2021
After playing the game and reading the comments only to realising it was all a waste of time:

Whats up with my fellow slavic brethrens who keep on reinterpreting things which are basic as like a fucking harem and confuse it with a polymorphic relationship ?? Im not even gonna begin the whole debate about two sluts roaming through the whole story only because "they are not in relationship yet so its all good" type of LI...in a harem.
Im done with this game and whatever the Dev. planned or his second game which involves a talking doggo.
This comes as a surprise for me.. Shit....
So from above screenshot it seems that:
He had no idea what's harem before creating this vn.
All women of interests are going to be bisexuals compulsorily.
Women are maids in other harem games.
You won't have authority to reject that slut.
And most dumbfuck thing is he equals Polyamory with harem.

Well adiós compadre. It's definitely hard pill to swallow.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
This comes as a surprise for me.. Shit....
So from above screenshot it seems that:
He had no idea what's harem before creating this vn.
All women of interests are going to be bisexuals compulsorily.
Women are maids in other harem games.
You won't have authority to reject that slut.
And most dumbfuck thing is he equals Polyamory with harem.

Well adiós compadre. It's definitely hard pill to swallow.
Nah dude. Girls are NOT "Maids" in Harem games nor they are slaves and even the comparison he did to a Sultanate Harem is wack. The mentality of LIs in these genres is simple like the Tags definition is.
- They all Love MC
- They all court for MC
- They all end up with MC

Thats the core basis. Nothing more, nothing less.
From here you can expand in different ways and experiment. Like having a lesbian couple in your Harem, a ex-whore who stopped fucking others once you interact with her the first time, Mother and Daughter package (inecst) or even something strange like a cheating Ex who got a redemption arc.

Whatever you try to experiment, the core stays that the MC is on top of the relationship and for each of them they Love the MC the most. This is not a hierarchical thing about Power or "they love him so much they are willing to do anything just to make the man happy" cope, but a pure emotional/love relationship priority. (Keep in mind that dosent mean they follow MC like a cult leader.)
Even if you take my lesbian couple as a example. Both still love each other but when it comes to WHOM they love more, its the MC, hence MC is on Top of the Relationship. Same goes for a Mother and Daugher relationship.
They not automaticly "love" each other but have a normal Mother and Daugher relationship and act normaly. Both of them see the MC as THE love in their heart and will keep it that way.
The girls in the Harem like each in many different ways and even may have friendly competition between each other, but they all doing it from their own free will not because they are forced to or whatever the Dev. tried to come up with.

And thats the issue in this game. The big issue in this Harem of his is that its not a Harem at all but a just your normal Polyamory relationship. Even if you read and believe all what the Dev. said that MC will be the only Guy in the relationship, the problem is that all of them fuck each other like a sex cult and "love" each other the same way...how even this is supposed to work I dont know and from I saw there is no love involved at this point. More of a pick-and-choose type or a rotation who fuck each other.
I dont mind if thats something the Dev. wants or the people following it but I wished this was mentioned in the beginning before I even started playing it because these are not the same thing but keept on telling Harem will be there....

Yes, it seems he didnt knew what a Harem is hence the Picture I posted where he was talking about Polyamory. If he thinks his Harem can only work when all his chicks transform in Bisexual nymphos maniacs, because they cant love each otherwise like normal people and need to bang each other 24/7 like right ? :FacePalm:, then so be it. Everyone have their unique kinks and I saw many debates and their mental gymnastics.

If you still looking for a "Harem"-ish ending...you will have it. At least thats what the Dev. himself said. You just have to accept or refuse the girls you like/dont like. But you wont change the fact that they are you normal Sex group if you choose the Harem Path.

Edit: Yes, you also cant reject the slut Jacqueline at it is right now because she is "important" in the story. Wont argue to much on this topic. Its Devs way telling the story and you have to bit in the sour apple how it is. At least if you keep following the project he said that in 0.4 you will have the option to kick her out of the story for good, or just you stop her from doing any advances on Kate or other girls.

Mar 9, 2021
Nah dude. Girls are NOT "Maids" in Harem games nor they are slaves and even the comparison he did to a Sultanate Harem is wack. The mentality of LIs in these genres is simple like the Tags definition is.
- They all Love MC
- They all court for MC
- They all end up with MC

Thats the core basis. Nothing more, nothing less.
From here you can expand in different ways and experiment. Like having a lesbian couple in your Harem, a ex-whore who stopped fucking others once you interact with her the first time, Mother and Daughter package (inecst) or even something strange like a cheating Ex who got a redemption arc.

Whatever you try to experiment, the core stays that the MC is on top of the relationship and for each of them they Love the MC the most. This is not a hierarchical thing about Power or "they love him so much they are willing to do anything just to make the man happy" cope, but a pure emotional/love relationship priority. (Keep in mind that dosent mean they follow MC like a cult leader.)
Even if you take my lesbian couple as a example. Both still love each other but when it comes to WHOM they love more, its the MC, hence MC is on Top of the Relationship. Same goes for a Mother and Daugher relationship.
They not automaticly "love" each other but have a normal Mother and Daugher relationship and act normaly. Both of them see the MC as THE love in their heart and will keep it that way.
The girls in the Harem like each in many different ways and even may have friendly competition between each other, but they all doing it from their own free will not because they are forced to or whatever the Dev. tried to come up with.

And thats the issue in this game. The big issue in this Harem of his is that its not a Harem at all but a just your normal Polyamory relationship. Even if you read and believe all what the Dev. said that MC will be the only Guy in the relationship, the problem is that all of them fuck each other like a sex cult and "love" each other the same way...how even this is supposed to work I dont know and from I saw there is no love involved at this point. More of a pick-and-choose type or a rotation who fuck each other.
I dont mind if thats something the Dev. wants or the people following it but I wished this was mentioned in the beginning before I even started playing it because these are not the same thing but keept on telling Harem will be there....

Yes, it seems he didnt knew what a Harem is hence the Picture I posted where he was talking about Polyamory. If he thinks his Harem can only work when all his chicks transform in Bisexual nymphos maniacs, because they cant love each otherwise like normal people and need to bang each other 24/7 like right ? :FacePalm:, then so be it. Everyone have their unique kinks and I saw many debates and their mental gymnastics.

If you still looking for a "Harem"-ish ending...you will have it. At least thats what the Dev. himself said. You just have to accept or refuse the girls you like/dont like. But you wont change the fact that they are you normal Sex group if you choose the Harem Path.

Edit: Yes, you also cant reject the slut Jacqueline at it is right now because she is "important" in the story. Wont argue to much on this topic. Its Devs way telling the story and you have to bit in the sour apple how it is. At least if you keep following the project he said that in 0.4 you will have the option to kick her out of the story for good, or just you stop her from doing any advances on Kate or other girls.
I was shocked too after reading the reasoning he gave in that ss.
Occasional scissoring is alright and from 1 or two characters at most but here it seems dev has already decided that all girls will be bi to the core and that's where i drop my hat and move ahead.

depp123

Jul 10, 2021

god damn....another one with forced lesbian/bi . It's like an epidemic man. I just want a harem game without that for once :rolleyes:

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes