• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Cobra Venom [v0.3.9 Public] [SaVa_Game]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
I'm sorry, it's my fault, I'll make a language selection next time on the main menu.
There is a bug in the translation code. Somehow you managed to get two different tl directories and they have different versions of the translation in them. The game gets confused and switches between Russian and English during gameplay.

ziop

Nov 5, 2017
I suspect that in Episode_3.Megan_3.rpy at line 4319 it's supposed to be JacquelineLv += 1 and not JacquelineLv -= 1. It's strange that both branches are negative. Or is WAD?

Sorry if this has already been pointed out.

Reactions: SaVa007

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
From changelog 'the beginning of the lesbian path for Kate and Jacqueline'. Does anyone know if this will be avoidable? If not this rules Kate out as a li for me as I have zero interest in Jacqueline (don't care about her fucking her husband, just not into her) and zero interest in sharing Kate with her.

Also, what is it with the low-quality women in this vn?
Megan is a psychopath (she admits to enjoying killing people o_O).
Jacqueline has had more rides than my Skoda.
Kate betrayed her husband with his best friend (mc).
Nicole seems to be an embittered strong independent woman (feminist ugh ;)).
These 4 could be confused as members of the communist party due to all the red flags.

Finally, what is it with the mc's hairdo? I honestly find it hard to take him seriously with that thing on his head :)

• Haha
Reactions: Michel Mak

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
From changelog 'the beginning of the lesbian path for Kate and Jacqueline'. Does anyone know if this will be avoidable? If not this rules Kate out as a li for me as I have zero interest in Jacqueline (don't care about her fucking her husband, just not into her) and zero interest in sharing Kate with her.

Also, what is it with the low-quality women in this vn?
Megan is a psychopath (she admits to enjoying killing people o_O).
Jacqueline has had more rides than my Skoda.
Kate betrayed her husband with his best friend (mc).
Nicole seems to be an embittered strong independent woman (feminist ugh ;)).
These 4 could be confused as members of the communist party due to all the red flags.

Finally, what is it with the mc's hairdo? I honestly find it hard to take him seriously with that thing on his head :)
Yes the lesbian stuff is avoidable.

You need to avoid the the + Harem choices till after Jacqui kisses Kate at the school. If you've avoided those choices, then Kate will be angry at Jacqui and it stops the les stuff with her. The kiss is unavoidable, but Kate's reaction goes two ways. Either she's angry at Jacqui, or she's confused and unsure which leads to the les stuff.

According to the dev, you can do so and still get the harem later.

Regarding Nicole, there is an explanation into why she acts the way she does around the mc.

Reactions: Old&Useless

critter

Jun 9, 2017
I play version 0.39 with Joker Multi Mod and got a lot error messages that can be ignored but are very annoying.
It seems that it is always the same error with some minor mistake in the coding.

Any suggestion to solve this?

thx in advance

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I play version 0.39 with Joker Multi Mod and got a lot error messages that can be ignored but are very annoying.
It seems that it is always the same error with some minor mistake in the coding.

Any suggestion to solve this?

thx in advance
unzipping gave no errors?

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Hi!

Where can I find the folder with all save-files?
I want to delete all my (over 400) old save-files to play complete from the beginning.
Thanks for any help!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi!

Where can I find the folder with all save-files?
I want to delete all my (over 400) old save-files to play complete from the beginning.
Thanks for any help!
\game\saves and \appdata\roaming\renpy\*game name*

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes