• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Cobra Venom [v0.3.9 Public] [SaVa_Game]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I don't if it's already asked but what are planned tags?
It's hard to say, but as an example:
More masturbation scenes are planned.
Scenes with the use of toys.
Domination/submission (already in the game, but there will be more)
titjob (introduced in the new update, there will be more)
Role-playing
Animations (a lot more than we have now)
Ntr will not appear (or will appear, but in a bad ending)
Hard BDSM will not appear.

Write down what you would like to see.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Well I'm glad Sava is feeling better and was able to release the update. I loved the Kate scenes in this update they were really well done. One problem I had was I hated how the MC kept perving on Alexis constantly it annoyed me. It was the same with Jacqueline I've been vocal before about how much I hate her but this update really got on my nerves.

The MC was acting like a pathetic virgin constantly perving on her and not being able to speak to her normally. I also hated how I couldn't tell her to put her sunscreen on herself but was forced to do it and go along with her shit.

Then there is the part at the end where you aren't able to straight up tell her you have zero interest in her and want her to stop trying to seduce Kate which really bugged me. It was a good update thaough and I'm glad Sava is feeling great now and is able to wok on the game again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SaVa007

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Okay, first time playing this, and a bit confused. Maybe it was already brought up, but didn't see it mentioned when I was searching (or I might of missed it).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did I make a choice somewhere that allowed that to happen? I'm not messing around with other girls, just Kate path only. Or was what you said not really true and the tags are wrong? I'm enjoying the game so far for the first time through, except for that part (especially after reading the dev posts about it saying that won't happen).

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Did I make a choice somewhere that allowed that to happen? I'm not messing around with other girls, just Kate path only. Or was what you said not really true and the tags are wrong?
It's based on what you said to her earlier when you are talking to her on the couch On my play through she pushed Jacqueline away and told her she didn't like women. It's based on the choices in these three screenshots:
With the walkthrough mod its more clear but if you pick the remain silent option in the first screenshot and the I'm a one woman choice as well as the I don't like this lifestyle choice Kate tells her off and says she is not interested in her.

SaVa007

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Okay, first time playing this, and a bit confused. Maybe it was already brought up, but didn't see it mentioned when I was searching (or I might of missed it).

Did I make a choice somewhere that allowed that to happen? I'm not messing around with other girls, just Kate path only. Or was what you said not really true and the tags are wrong? I'm enjoying the game so far for the first time through, except for that part (especially after reading the dev posts about it saying that won't happen).
Yes, you made a certain choice and at some point you let her know that you didn't mind if Kate started acting more liberated. That kind of response choice adds harem points. You are setting Kate up for this development.
And don't worry, Kate won't do anything behind the MC's back, she only does what you push her to do and she'll talk about everything. Kate won't cheat on the MC.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
It's based on what you said to her earlier when you are talking to her on the couch On my play through she pushed Jacqueline away and told her she didn't like women. It's based on the choices in these three screenshots:
With the walkthrough mod its more clear but if you pick the remain silent option in the first screenshot and the I'm a one woman choice as well as the I don't like this lifestyle choice Kate tells her off and says she is not interested in her.
Ahh, then something must of bugged in my save somewhere. I didn't pick the harem route, but still somehow that happened. Thanks for the heads up, I'll just start over and see where I might of messed up. I'm not using a mod or a walkthrough (as it's my first time playing), but I might just because of that lol.

Thanks again. :)

Yes, you made a certain choice and at some point you let her know that you didn't mind if Kate started acting more liberated. That kind of response choice adds harem points. You are setting Kate up for this development.
And don't worry, Kate won't do anything behind the MC's back, she only does what you push her to do and she'll talk about everything. Kate won't cheat on the MC.
Thanks, yeah sorry if I came across as hostile about it. I must of messed up somewhere and didn't realize it. Going to playthrough again and see if I can figure out what I did wrong. Thanks both of you, really appreciate it. Really like this story so far, so thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SaVa007 and Rinbael

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.9 + WT by JokerLeader
Size 293 MB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Ahh, then something must of bugged in my save somewhere. I didn't pick the harem route, but still somehow that happened. Thanks for the heads up, I'll just start over and see where I might of messed up. I'm not using a mod or a walkthrough (as it's my first time playing), but I might just because of that lol.

Thanks again. :)

Thanks, yeah sorry if I came across as hostile about it. I must of messed up somewhere and didn't realize it. Going to playthrough again and see if I can figure out what I did wrong. Thanks both of you, really appreciate it. Really like this story so far, so thanks!
when I was on the beach talking with Hannah

I never ever kissed Hannah

but the game says I did
screenshot0003.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: SaVa007
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes