HTML Abandoned COCK-19 [v0.1.5] [smutblend]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Qui Gon

Nov 16, 2018
When I see these games mocking the horrendous pandemic I can only think one thing.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE RETARDED DEV THINKING?!
TRYING TO PROFIT ON A DISGRACE!
How about come the fuck down. Every single day 25.000 people starve to death. This is going on for decades now & no one gives a shit in the western world! Only cause covid don't care if u are poor or wealthy. Suddenly u realize that you are as helpless against a threat as those poor motherfuckers in the 3. world against hunger. I hate humans like you, who suddenly finding their "humanity". Also u can make jokes and parodies about every thing. Are u also Protesting against UNILEVER?
they are a big company and make huge profit by selling overpriced unhealthy food in the 3. world.

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
How about come the fuck down. Every single day 25.000 people starve to death. This is going on for decades now & no one gives a shit in the western world! Only cause covid don't care if u are poor or wealthy. Suddenly u realize that you are as helpless against a threat as those poor motherfuckers in the 3. world against hunger. I hate humans like you, who suddenly finding their "humanity". Also u can make jokes and parodies about every thing. Are u also Protesting against UNILEVER?
they are a big company and make huge profit by selling overpriced unhealthy food in the 3. world.
sorry but this argument doesnt make me bulge even a bit. the dev is trying to profit from a catastrophe and i dont tolerate this kind of thing.

second, i live in the so called third world (still doesnt know why its called third world if we all live in the same world, sounds a little discriminating to me)

and third, I dont give a shit about unilever cause what I care is about people suffering, not an enterprise. they will get what is coming to them in due time.

And finally i am not an activist or whatever you wanna call me, I am just a human who cares about the others a little more that makes me percieve that this kind of stunt is wrong in the current moment so no. I will not chill the fuck down.

• Angry
Reactions: Pan43 and Acheron32

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
to profit from a catastrophe
Statistically and scientifically Covid-19 is not a catastrophe!
If it is suffering that we are talking about ... what about rape, non-consensual relationships, women and men debased, women and men "castrated" by their education ... And no need to say that these are only psychic sufferings, one dies of psychic sufferings as well as of physical sufferings and generally the pain lasts much longer. Yet this is the basis of the vast majority of the games here. Why is it so rare, for example to have a game where it would be the woman who would try to seduce men and this without any notion of domination or anything ...
No, I'm not privileged. Officially, I belong to what is called the fourth world around here. Yes, you can be poor and educated and intelligent! Just don't base everything on money.
I spent 2 weeks with this damn virus and it's still walking around and I'm scared shitless of passing it on to someone I love. But this game, yes, I find it enjoyable (but frustrating in some ways).
Ah yes, I'm a "normal" man, neither gay nor submissive or anything, well in my sexuality and in my society (well maybe not society as it is, but I love the people around me and I don't want to hurt them, I respect them for what they are).
It's so easy to speak for others, without knowing or just asking them how they feel.

Phew, that's a relief! :p

Deep down I understand this opinion, even if it's rather too emphatic, but I find it completely inappropriate (not to say stupid) here!
I don't blame others for being who they are as long as it doesn't prevent me from being who I am.

Reactions: Pan43

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
That being said, I would like to know where to find the key to the mother's drawer and how to approach the big sister.
Well, I'll wait for the rest...
Keep the good work, dev ! (y)
It's good to laugh at the misery...
"You can laugh at everything, but not with just anyone," as Peter used to say...
========
Ceci étant, j'aimerais bien savoir où trouver la clé du tiroir de la mère et comment aborder la grande sœur.
M'enfin, j'attendrais la suite ..
Lâche pas la patate, mon grand !(y)
ça fait toujours du bien de rigoler du malheur .
"On peut rire de tout mais pas avec n'importe qui !" comme disait Pierre

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Anyone know where the save file is? I want to use my save from the first version, saving me the grained.

Thx

smutblend

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
Anyone know where the save file is? I want to use my save from the first version, saving me the grained.

Thx
Right now the saved games are not compatible between versions. I'll try to fix that soon.

djinvasion21

May 20, 2020
So I'm confused if I help with the research and do should work I get +10 intelligence but in the Player profile I'm still in the single digits :(

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
So I'm confused if I help with the research and do should work I get +10 intelligence but in the Player profile I'm still in the single digits :(
Just keep doing it, you can give her the "research" after a few times.

djinvasion21

May 20, 2020
I'm going to reply to myself since I realized what was going on. The protagonist says he's an idiot and needs +10 intelligence in order to do the research. Def interpreted it wrong.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I dont know how is this game, but in 10 minuts playing i find this game not have save,why?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote