HTML Abandoned COCK-19 [v0.1.5] [smutblend]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Diff_Uni

Apr 14, 2020
it's like 4 month and there's no sign of post of any kind, from smutblend. Is it abandoned? is it on hold? there's a patreon, or a discord server where we can see some progress on this project?

TheDwayneTrain

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
I just gave this a playthrough and I'm a bit disappointed that it's abandoned. Seems like unique style of animation that I'm rather fond of...if the dumb controversy over the title is the issue, it could always be changed :)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
It is pretty ironic that this game was abandoned shortly after a vaccine was introduced.

Real life spoiler alert maybe?
or a quick cash grab that failed because they were no imagination of story behind it other than what could happen with the actual virus...

lucaspadi

May 27, 2019
is there an actual walkthrough for this?
-i can't get into her room.
-i can't open the locked drawer.
-the 2 other step-sisters are totally useless.
+got the wine scene
+got the shower scenes
+got the kitchen scenes
Heya, did you get the "fuck" scene with nancy in the bathroom/shower?

lucaspadi

May 27, 2019
i saw in the assets of the game that there's a fuck/ride scene with nancy that you can obtain by fixing the toilet/sink etc, but i dont get how am i supposed to get to that scene. anyone here has gotten to it?
you have to get all the scenes before that, i think its the last scene of the game

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
does anyone know how to get the sex scene with the mother? I have stayed in the blowjob is it possible that it is in the game files but not implemented?

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
are you kidding me Or are you playing the wrong game, I never had options for modeling or therapy or dinner, you had massages, watching movies, helping in the kitchen and buying wine, also there are no options to buy condoms.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
are you kidding me Or are you playing the wrong game, I never had options for modeling or therapy or dinner, you had massages, watching movies, helping in the kitchen and buying wine, also there are no options to buy condoms.
Sorry, I was watching another thread and answered to you thinking it was the other game.

I think this game is abandoned, so I'm not sure if there are more scenes than those you already found.

justin4894

Apr 23, 2020
this was a great game

the art is incredibly hot

the milf is so sexy...

it's a shame the game won't continue

someone knows the artist? which others games are drawn by him?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote